Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2008, 04:10 PM

Thanked 185,060 Times in 19,254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by testme97 View Post
There are lots of tit-flashing pictures, but almost none of fully naked people. The one I can find is at
fusinabar.auroracms.com/g2embed.php?g2_itemId=35482 - image link
fusinabar.auroracms.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=35482 &g2_serialNumber=1
Great find, great pic, and she's a cutie too!

Thanks

Fango

Fango's AI-Generated Stories: ENF / Non-ENF
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 03:56 AM

Thumbs up You're welcome.

I was a bartender there and most of these pics around the time we were there.

They took down our site though because the italians forgot to pay the bill. The .rar links dont work anymore either by the way.

Probably the best 2 years of my life!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darth1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 PM

Thanked 7,193 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth1234 View Post
I was a bartender there and most of these pics around the time we were there.

They took down our site though because the italians forgot to pay the bill. The .rar links dont work anymore either by the way.

Probably the best 2 years of my life!
The obvious question: do you have contacts with anyone still there who could provide new/updated photos directly to this site (OCC)? It would be a shame for there to be no more outlet for these photos (presuming they are still doing this).

I had noticed the site went down - really a shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosenkavalier For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2020, 05:43 PM

Thanked 24,740 Times in 1,255 Posts

I love bars like that. Here are some from a Fla biker bar.
Damn I'll be glad when they reopen !
Attached Thumbnails
20130804_003141.jpg   20131112_010345.jpg  

DSCN1704.JPG   DSCN1685.JPG  

DSCN1703.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 11-26-2021, 03:37 AM

Thanked 1,517 Times in 125 Posts
Default Topless in a Bar

(Actually this title should be "Flashing One Female Bartender and Many Male Patrons".) We were on a trip to visit friends in Southern California. As we were passing through Orange County, I remembered a bar that women tossed their bras over the ceiling beams. I asked my wife if she wanted to stop for a drink. She replied, "Hell, yes!" I told her that I knew a bar that would give her a free drink and shirt if she would toss her bra over a ceiling beam. She said that she was out of luck since she wasn't wearing a bra and didn't even have one with her in the luggage. I told her that we could stop by a store and buy her one. She said, "That drink won't be very free if you have to buy me a bra to donate." I said, "Big deal -- it will be fun!" So we pulled off the I-5 and found a store that had a cheap bra. She put it on as we drove to our bar destination.

Once there, we asked if the same deal was on that if a woman stripped off her blouse, took off her bra and tossed it over a beam,would she get a free drink and shirt. She was assured that she would. There were only men in the bar with the exception of the female bartender. The male patrons had heard the question and had begun to gather around my wife. She pulled the shirt off that she was wearing and left only the bra on. Then she said, "I am losing my nerve. Will any of you guys buy me a shot to get my nerve up?" I knew that she was not losing her nerve and was just working the crowd for a free shot. Before you knew it, there were 5 shots of Tequila sitting in front of her on the bar. She slowly, but assuredly downed all five shots. Then she started to pull the bra straps down and off her arms and had them hanging under her arms, but the bra cups still covered her boobs. She looked at me and said, "I just don't know whether I can do this, because I am not that drunk." Suddenly, there were three more shots on the bar in front of her. She said that extra allotment just might do the trick. Truth be told, she was getting pretty drunk from the first five shots. She downed the remaining three shots. Then she announced, "I think I can do it now!" The men all cheered. With that she unclasped the bra and whipped it off uncovering her nice boobies. Again, the guys all cheered. She was offered the free drink by the bartender. She downed it while topless. Then the bartender offered her the free bar shirt to put on. She took the shirt and tossed it over to me. She said, "I just can't immediately cover my titties after these guys were so generous to buy me those shots. As long as I have a drink, I think I can stay here and drink where they can continue looking at these (pointing to her tits)." Sure enough, more shots were lined up in front of her. She stayed there and drink extra shots for about 30 minutes. Every once in awhile, she would shimmy her boobies like the shots she was drinking were sending chills up and down her spine. Then I mentioned that she had the ability to make her boobies jump on command. The guys all said that that would be worth a few shots to see them do that. With that and two extra shots on the bar, she gave it the old alternating booby jumps. Then she finished the remaining shots. She was so drunk by that time that had had to have two of the guys swing her arms over their shoulders and haul her ass out to the car. She still was topless as they carted her out to the car. The bar patrons in the bar all gave her an ovation as she left the establishment. As the two guys helped her into the car, I saw them take some liberties in brushing over her naked boobs with their arms and hands. She then rode all the way to Monterey topless in the passenger seat very much out of it from all those shots. The next day I asked if she hadn't taken advantage of those guys buying all those shots for her. She claimed that she couldn't remember doing so much of that. And, you know, I think I believe her. (Here is a picture of her in the bar in the state she stayed in much of that afternoon.)
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0062.JPG  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2021, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,691 Times in 149 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	hedo 2006 109 (2).jpg
Views:	98
Size:	513.2 KB
ID:	12170591 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2141 (2).JPG
Views:	29
Size:	313.9 KB
ID:	12170593

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2142 (2).JPG
Views:	30
Size:	337.1 KB
ID:	12170594 Click image for larger version

Name:	hedo 2006 110 (2).jpg
Views:	153
Size:	550.0 KB
ID:	12170592
Old 04-24-2024, 05:08 AM

Default Fusina Bar

Thanks for posting ZigZag

Don't suppose you have any pictures from September 2005?

It's a shame the website went down.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
VB XXX 0048

4m:15s

01-22-2015
StripDiceLosePart1

3m:39s

08-31-2004
College Cutie Filmed 02 14

0m:59s

09-06-2005
Trashed