One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-25-2026, 01:07 PM
mysweetie61 mysweetie61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pao Alto, CA
Posts: 302
Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 5,328 Times in 309 Posts
Default Daughter home

My BFF and I always fuck in her basement spare bedroom. She’s a 52yo Chinese lady divorced with a 30yo daughter and 28yo son. Her daughter is about 5’7” and 135. She has a very pretty face, long legs and a nice set of tits. My Bff has much smaller tits with thick nipples.

Around noon on a Sunday we went out to grab a late lunch. We came back to her place and I told her I wanted to fuck her. She told me to go downstairs and get ready.
Next to the basement spare bedroom is a room she uses for her office
I went downstairs and noticed her daughter was in her office. I greeted her daughter then went into the bedroom. My BFF came down shortly after and I fucked her hard in her pussy then her ass. She always keeps her tone down when she knows someone is downstairs. Apparently she did not know her daughter was in the next room. My BFF was saying things like “fuck me hard, deeper, fuck my ass, it feels so good, I’m coming, come in my ass buddy, my ass feels so good, rub my nipples, I like your hard cock inside me”. We fucked for about 20 minutes all the while her tone got louder and louder.

After we were done fucking she laid on the bed as I went to the bathroom to wash my cock. I came out of the bathroom in a towel. She went into to shower while I went to the laundry room. As I passed the office her daughter came out and said “that was loud and intense” while winking at me. I bet my mom loved it, hahaha.
I jokingly said “be careful my cock is hard enough to hurt you”. My cock was forming a tent on the towel.
When my BFF came out of the bedroom she turned beet red when she saw her daughter come out of the office. She thought her kids went out since the car was not in the driveway. Apparently only her son went out.
She asked me afterwards if she was loud. I told her she was screaming at certain times.

Photos are daughter on the left and BFF on the right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG0000632.jpeg (77.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG0000501.jpeg (2.42 MB, 53 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 08-25-2026, 02:58 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,874 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

Tell us how you got pics of her daughter.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 08-26-2026, 07:36 AM
Barza.andreea Barza.andreea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 118
Thanks: 239
Thanked 1,425 Times in 109 Posts
Default Wife

I remember before marriage we are abt 25yo, we slept with other 4 friends at a friend in Budapest, we all slept on 2 matresses onnthe floor, she was the only female, and afyer we thougt all are sleeping i climbed over her and entered her. 2male friends were onnthe samr matress. It was so hot. In the end we went to the bathroom..it was notnpossible there.

It was so exciting to be inside her in silence while pur friends were literalllyy 1cm away
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 08-27-2026, 09:24 AM
Gabriel_Florian Gabriel_Florian is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 12
Thanks: 64
Thanked 102 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Photos are daughter on the left and BFF on the right.
Would love to get a picture of partner's Daughter like that. 26 massive looking tits. The kind you can see sticking out when you are behind her. Would love to know if they are genuine or illusion and just oversized for her body because she is 5"1' small frame and wears badly fitting bra's because she is convinced she is a 38GG. But there is no way she's a 38 anything. Virgin, pretends to be a prude but is actually a kinky b*tch at heart.

To get back on topic. She lives with us so obviously done it with her in the house. I remember we were spooning one Sunday morning. She walked in just as I was at the point of no return. So those two were talking away as I was pumping a load into her Mum.

Another time she was in the livingroom watching TV and her Mum had a horny head. My desk is on the other side of the wall with the kitchen. So her mum closed the door between the two rooms. Got me to put my chair against the door and then blew me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel_Florian For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 09-15-2026, 09:32 AM
mysweetie61 mysweetie61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pao Alto, CA
Posts: 302
Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 5,328 Times in 309 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Tell us how you got pics of her daughter.
I mentioned it in another post. I was setting up my BFF’s home security camera. I asked and she let me temporarily put a security camera on her dresser.
Her daughter goes into her mom’s room to weigh herself unaware the camera is in the room.
The first time her daughter weighed herself she kept her PJs on. A few days later while her daughter was within earshot I mentioned to my BFF that I weigh myself completely naked because clothes has weight.
The next time she weighed herself she only wore a bra and panties. The third time (the posted photo) she took off her bra before weighing herself.
I never got a chance to see if her daughter weighed herself completely naked because my BFF said 3 weeks is enough of me seeing her naked in bed and removed the camera. I never told my BFF about her daughter being naked in her room.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.