Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2023, 05:50 PM

Thanked 2,656 Times in 614 Posts

Well, no tank top, but braless. As aexpected. she says she never wears on cept when goin out.
I tol her I was stopping by and she tol me to come in. NO reason to go in, but SHE tol me to. !!!
We chit chatted but on the way out side I put my arm around her and turned her back to my chest as I felt her tits over her top.
Then I pulled her neckline away and looked down her top , then put my hand down and felt her tits and flicked her nipples.
All the time she resisted very little an said this was my daily grope. lol lots giggling.

the she turned away but I stopped her peeking down her top again and I said you know what I really want and started to raise the hem of her top.
With no resistance she let me raise her top above her tits and cub both in my hands and gently tweeked and flicked her nipples.
She said again how there is nothing there and I tol her I loved her tits.

have to top by tomorrow. she said 'for my daily grope'
I am sure i soon will be sucking those nipples,

I often give her ass a pat!!! Wonder where this may lead???

Waiting for her to touch me. Surprised she hasn't said it's not fair that she hasn't.
I think she almost reached for my crotch today.
i love this
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2023, 07:20 AM

gotta stop by this afternoon and help remove some old tomato plants. Think we have this down pat where I tell her I'm stopping and she has the door unlocked and expects me to come in and feel her up. when we outside yesterday I got SO many down blouse shots of her little tits. they are so small there is hardly any drooping or sagging. of course this was after i had lifted her top and cupped her tits and tweeked her nipples
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2023, 08:42 AM

Thanked 3,828 Times in 492 Posts

This is a little strange. In my experience, I've only known two women who were ok with me touching their boobs but wouldn't let me see them; one had had surgery so it made sense, the other was painfully shy, but at the same time she kept stuffing my hand down the front of her pants working her over manually, so it was a fair trade I guess.

By contrast, the vast majority of women I've interacted with were of the "look but don't touch" variety, whether it was low-key flirting & playing around like that, or they just straight up flashed me. To some extent, whether it was just a flash, going topless or posing for photos, they had no problems letting me see, but I wasn't allowed to touch them at all. That's ok, memory is a thing. So your experiences of being able to touch her boobs long before getting to see them is a little out of the ordinary.

As I was reading, when I got to the part where you were asking for suggestions how to finally see your friend, I was going to tell you how I got my current gf (who is 5', 95lb soaking wet & fully clothed and has the expected gorgeous A cups that I love so much) to show me the first time. Now I see that's not necessary. But one aspect of how my gf & I got started I would like to mention. Since you've felt them up, gotten plenty of good peeks and even got her to give you a "shirt lift, full-on", if you think she'd be receptive, why not suggest to her that you get some pictures of her? Either the downblouses or a shot of her lifting her shirt up for you, facing you? Think about it: it would give you something to take with you after your fun, as well as giving you something you could share with the rest of us.

And going by the title of this thread, I'd hazard a guess that everyone who's read this not only likes small boobs too but would love to take a gander at what you've been describing this whole time
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2023, 10:19 AM

Well thanks for your thoughtful comments y2. Don't think she'd go for me takin pics!
Took a long time from playful comments to touching OVER her clothes to this
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2023, 07:04 AM

I think we are soon reaching the point where she is gonna say, 'it's not fair you set to see me, but I don't see you!!' or she'll jus reach for my dick thru my pants. Or pull my waist band out n look in.
Yesterday she had me come in the house fore I left to 'cool down'...it was so hot out.
I sat on chair and pulled her to me. I think SHE lifte her top up for me to have at her little tits.

Later we message and she says she likes our little 'harmless' games
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2023, 09:15 AM

Been teasing her bout wearing jus arobe wen I come in. Last time I teased her bout something she soon did it!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2023, 02:11 PM

well, she dismissed the robe idea, but bet she gives in afterwile. gonna see her tomorrow she said white tank is jus for me. she always braless 'cept when she is goin out
Old 08-31-2023, 06:46 AM

Gonna have to start calling her fwb2, cause fwb1 contacted me yesterday. first time in weeks. I felt her tits over her top, then under top and over bra. she let me get my hand in her bra, then pulled bra up, tit out and gave it a little sucking action. i tol her was gonna suck her pussy again soon before I had to leave
Old 08-31-2023, 07:08 AM

When I have her back to me and I'm feeling bare little titties, I wanna take her hand and put it on my dick thru my pants. Gotta work up to this cause don't wanna make her upset. So far she has not touched me, only been receptive to my moves.
Until she touches me, she can always have plausible deniability that she never did anything, it was only me
Old 09-01-2023, 06:44 AM

Yesterday I sat on kitchen stool and pulled her to me. she had a different tank top. With no resistance she lent me lift the hem and expose her tits. I felt them and asked if she wanted me to suck them. She said whatever your think you need to do. I sucked them and nipped them and she never once winced. All the while she was talking,
I said , you like this don't you? she said yes she did. She asked if didn't do this to my wife and I explained how it's like living with my prude sister.
I said, you're hot arn't you? she said she's always been hot. I said you still are? and she said yes shes always been a hot gal. Always been a hottie.
I asked if she and her hubby used to do this? she indicated that they did that he was into sex, too.
I said I bet you miss that? she said, yes she did.
As this conversatin was goin on I had one hand tween her legs rubbing her pussy thru her jeans. she started to resist, but then let me continue for several min.
I'd lift lift her top and look at her bare tummy, i cud see her white panties showing about her jean waist band and put my hand on her tummy but she wudn't let me go any further.
I sucked her titties some more then we stopped playing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nT 17avnde5t9pknxb5nuy093a7

1m:02s

04-18-2022
2016 03 07 09 15 Winx

4m:44s

04-15-2016
20MNBJ03

2m:32s

07-21-2005