uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 PM

Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,779 Posts

Post #21---- Another wild story about an amazing wild woman.
stiv just how many weekly payments did your wife have to make to repay that $500? In reality at most $225. She really got fucked! First by whever sold her the Vega!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 08:04 PM

Thanked 4,526 Times in 282 Posts
Default Wifes Payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Post #21---- Another wild story about an amazing wild woman.
stiv just how many weekly payments did your wife have to make to repay that $500? In reality at most $225. She really got fucked! First by whever sold her the Vega!
I'm not sure how many payments it took to pay off her garage bill because this was from before we were a couple . It must have taken a while, my wife had very low paying jobs when she was younger, it wasn't till i paid for her to go to school that she finally started earning some real money. I do know that she bought the vega from a local used car dealership, that is still in business today, and they are still known for selling lemons. Sadly the the guy who owned the garage died about fifteen years ago. His garage was torn down and there is now a fast food place where it used to sit. I think she paid a little over a thousand dollars for the vega, thats about nine hundred and ninety nine dollars to much.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 09:12 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
You've never asked her about times it did have to go that far to get what she needed?
There have been no other times. We both had long first marriages, she for 16 years, me for 20. We met on the 'net about 16 years ago when the internet was still pretty new. The inspection story happened a couple of years after we were married and struggling out of financially punitive divorces. She sl*tted around quite a bit between marriages, so taking a strange cock wasn't a foreign concept to her.

Took her a while to accept the fact that I loved hearing about her past sexual exploits, but she eventually told me all of them; the dozen or so guys she fucked while single, the guy she fucked the night before we went out the first time (got back to her place after our date, and then I fucked her. She ended up getting two cocks on the same weekend).

We've had various discussions about her fucking for money. She considers it, then ultimately turns her nose up at the idea. She readily admits she'd fuck her boss regularly if it meant a pay raise, but she's never had a boss come on to her, so that situation has never presented itself.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:29 PM

Some great stories. As all guys know pussy never gets old and is always in demand. My wife looks at herself as a woman who will take care of men in need. I call her the Mother Theresa of cocksuckers. That is a supreme compliment. It works for both of us because my urinary problems make me unreliable. By the way, this is not a cuck situation. She just needs a steady supply of dick. I consider myself a lucky man.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to doesnotbite69@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 10:29 AM

Thanked 4,034 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesnotbite69@yahoo.com View Post
Some great stories. As all guys know pussy never gets old and is always in demand. My wife looks at herself as a woman who will take care of men in need. I call her the Mother Theresa of cocksuckers. That is a supreme compliment. It works for both of us because my urinary problems make me unreliable. By the way, this is not a cuck situation. She just needs a steady supply of dick. I consider myself a lucky man.
You both sound very healthy and liberated in your attitudes! Please share more of your wife's... altruism
Old 08-31-2014, 10:45 AM

Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,779 Posts

The more we read here in the OCC the more we love it. Sure some stories may not be 100% true and some may be exagerated. But it's not difficult to separate most.
I'm not saying any of these are not 100% real. It's just a fact that even the photos can be altered or of someone else.
The fun part is reading the true life adventures of average people. I used to think we were the only couple who married young and survived off $50 a week for years. I'll bet that was $49 dollars more than many had. Struggling, falling in love, cheating, sharing sex, and more are all parts of growing up together. Those are the things that made couples close. Sadly now if things aren't perfect it's time for a divorce or separation. Keep these stories coming and let's show the younger generation that they can have fun.
I tried to get my wife to sell or give away her pussy. Some women just will not do many of these things. But there is nothing wrong wtih a woman trading for a few things to make life easier for her and her husband. We all know that you can't wear it out. And like any muscle, the more you use it the better it works.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 02:26 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesnotbite69@yahoo.com View Post
Yes, and this is an accurate assessment of the way my wife has gradually gotten over the years. She likes men, loves to fuck and generally likes to take care of men. We began dabbling around in the swinger lifestyle waters about 10 years ago. When we played with someone she always ended up having a good time, but when not horny she'd say she was going along with it because I liked it. She claimed to be more or less ambivilent~ didn't hate it but could certainly do without it.

She has over time, however, come to love the fucking and experiencing different men, and is now the one who wants to know when we're going to the next house party. She has a periodic fuck buddy who is married to a frigid wife, and a few months ago when I was out of town she invited him over, cooked him dinner, visited for a while to catch up, then sucked and fucked him. She just figured he needed a good release and some relaxation. I didn't hear about it until I got home. She's a good woman, she is, and I love her dearly for sharing the pussy and taking care of friends.

Pardon me for getting off topic.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:58 AM

Wink

I hope there are more posters out there willing to share.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doesnotbite69@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 09:30 AM

What do you think marriage is? Then they bait and switch you.
The Following User Says Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 08:05 PM

Thanked 2,837 Times in 214 Posts

My buddy challenged me to a bet of one thousand dollars when we decided to quit smoking together.
Well he lost while we were sitting in the hot tub with his wife.
I was about to let him off the hook when he and his wife got that look and asked if I would let her work off the bet.
Not taking them seriously, thinking it was the booze and the grass they had been smoking.
I asked what they had in mind. They suggested 50 for a BJ and 100 for a fuck.
My answer was "yeah , right, OK, whatever.
Couple of Jim Beams and a bowl or two for them she starts jacking me off while I lay on the deck cooling off with my eyes closed, until I see a camera flash and hear the auto winder from a camera.

It worked out to be quite a winter ski season having her work off his debt.
Quite memorable.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098