One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-05-2014, 06:39 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

another
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010253.mp4_thumbs_[2014.11.05_06.35.40].jpg (154.7 KB, 604 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 P1010253.mp4 (5.96 MB, 378 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 11-05-2014, 11:11 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke777 View Post
Source is youtube and I have the same problem as you -- not reading Chinese -- so it's just endless searching and viewing. I have more, all very similar and you may have seem them before -- but I can post them.
Thanks! Amazingly, I don't think I've seen this one.

I have given up finding more on YouTube. There were only a few accounts that seemed to post most of the good videos. All either stopped posting these types of videos, or the contents of their accounts got deleted. Some names:

wuwater
houminhen
lasightpub的頻道
lasight062149818
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 11-06-2014, 06:29 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by import_girl_fan View Post
Thanks! Amazingly, I don't think I've seen this one.

I have given up finding more on YouTube. There were only a few accounts that seemed to post most of the good videos. All either stopped posting these types of videos, or the contents of their accounts got deleted. Some names:

wuwater
houminhen
lasightpub的頻道
lasight062149818
Yeah those channels were all on my "Recommended for You" list by youtube for months. Most are from the Fusion and Lion King nightclubs I believe. I have stumbled across a few other sites with these videos, but they were just embedded from youtube. I never posted any because you seemed to post all the good HD ones Oh well, I'll always have my eyes open for more. Or I guess I could learn Mandarin......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 11-06-2014, 10:35 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke777 View Post
Yeah those channels were all on my "Recommended for You" list by youtube for months. Most are from the Fusion and Lion King nightclubs I believe. I have stumbled across a few other sites with these videos, but they were just embedded from youtube. I never posted any because you seemed to post all the good HD ones Oh well, I'll always have my eyes open for more. Or I guess I could learn Mandarin......
I'm pretty sure there's not much more on YouTube. I've used Google translate to help searches. My only hope is there is more sharing on Taiwanese forums. With so many cell phones recording, there's got to be more out there if anyone is sharing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 11-25-2014, 02:17 AM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

One more stripping off top to win!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot20141124231045.jpg (15.3 KB, 88 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 獅子王夜店性感熱舞(內衣.mp4 (6.04 MB, 393 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 01-04-2015, 11:09 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

This wild girl gives the crowd a show during a sexy girl contest. Then, she gives some lucky guy a private dance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-1a.jpg (113.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-1b.jpg (82.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-3b.jpg (85.9 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-3c.jpg (85.8 KB, 103 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-1.mp4 (35.51 MB, 422 views)
File Type: mp4 20101009 Fusion 雙十國慶派對-3.mp4 (36.40 MB, 423 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 01-04-2015, 11:16 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

The girl on the right is so sultry!
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 07-05-2015, 03:08 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke777 View Post
Yeah those channels were all on my "Recommended for You" list by youtube for months. Most are from the Fusion and Lion King nightclubs I believe. I have stumbled across a few other sites with these videos, but they were just embedded from youtube. I never posted any because you seemed to post all the good HD ones Oh well, I'll always have my eyes open for more. Or I guess I could learn Mandarin......
Gosh, without any new videos popping up, I'm trying to make sure I have captures of all of the good ones. Two come to mind, which I remember viewing but either can't locate or don't have the capture:

1. Two girls at the Lion Club. One girl turns her back to the crowd and the other girl slowly pulls her panties down slowly, showing her butt. The crowd roars.

2. Fairly long video, with a rare full exposure near the end. Girl holds her boobs for a long time, finally raises them overhead while she bumps a few sets of 8. I think security tells her to cover up at the end. This girl was not too hot and had almost no boobs. One Youtube comment was "chest does not look good".

Any help in locating these two clips would be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 07-20-2015, 07:53 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Ahh... I found the second clip that I remembered. Again, not the best looking girl, but a rare Taiwan club clip where the girl lets go of her hand bra.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 12-16-2015, 01:50 PM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

I'm guessing this is from Thailand, not Taiwan. But the girl sure seems like an amateur and she gets fully nude. Warning very brief male nudity at 1:04.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic1.jpg (15.8 KB, 61 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Ïüÿíàÿ è Ãîëàÿ íà øåñòå [Low, 360p].mp4 (3.55 MB, 763 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
asian, strip game


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.