One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 07-08-2012, 03:46 AM
consch consch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29
Thanks: 8
Thanked 204 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Maybe I should have posted them sooner, but anyway, here are mine. The last one shows a fully nude woman, but also a nude man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00281.JPG (4.09 MB, 985 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00285.JPG (3.66 MB, 752 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00291.JPG (3.84 MB, 1985 views)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 PM
C Dick C Dick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 166
Thanks: 361
Thanked 3,285 Times in 131 Posts
Default

I drove the Oasis shower truck in the Toronto parade, with two fully nude women in the back (and another one in a bikini). But I did not get any pictures, I was too busy managing the pumps, making sure the girls did not fall out, not hitting pedestrians, etc. So I am really hoping that some pictures surface. If I find any, I will post them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C Dick For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM
slate787 slate787 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 132
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2,550 Times in 115 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dick View Post
I drove the Oasis shower truck in the Toronto parade, with two fully nude women in the back (and another one in a bikini). But I did not get any pictures, I was too busy managing the pumps, making sure the girls did not fall out, not hitting pedestrians, etc. So I am really hoping that some pictures surface. If I find any, I will post them.
Hey C Dick, well, I did my best, but when they passed me they were both hiding pretty close to the truck, but WOW! What a view you must have had in your rear view mirror!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1659.JPG (987.3 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1663.JPG (1.07 MB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1664.JPG (1.04 MB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1665.JPG (1.11 MB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1667.JPG (1.42 MB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1669.JPG (1.32 MB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1672.JPG (1.37 MB, 532 views)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:37 PM
C Dick C Dick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 166
Thanks: 361
Thanked 3,285 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slate787 View Post
Hey C Dick, well, I did my best, but when they passed me they were both hiding pretty close to the truck, but WOW! What a view you must have had in your rear view mirror!
Those are great, thanks for posting them. I didn't really get a lot of satisfaction from the view, I was preoccupied with the crowds, keeping the shower running, etc. I have been fortunate enough to spend lots of time around the pool with those two naked, I will try and post some more shots.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C Dick For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 07-11-2012, 12:48 AM
wizworm's Avatar
wizworm wizworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 287
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 9,021 Times in 267 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dick View Post
Those are great, thanks for posting them. I didn't really get a lot of satisfaction from the view, I was preoccupied with the crowds, keeping the shower running, etc. I have been fortunate enough to spend lots of time around the pool with those two naked, I will try and post some more shots.
I'd love to see any more photos you have!

The week before the T.O. Pride Parade is always a fun week. There are a ton of parties and events going on around the city that draw huge crowds and it's a great atmosphere. All of that leads up to the main weekend with the dyke and pride parades which is always a a good time. Thousands of people turn out to watch the parades.

Eric Parker on Flickr (hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/ericparker/) always has great shots from events like these (his stuff is great!). Some of his photos are below as well as some other random Flickr finds I stumbled across... wish I could give them credit too but I don't remember where I found them unfortunately But credit to all the original posters and a big thanks! I hope they don't mind I'm sharing them here...

A lot of T.O. stuff I've found is watermarked so I won't post it here, but there's lots of great stuff out there to be found!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7545982702_61b06a97e4_o.jpg (2.57 MB, 1390 views)
File Type: jpg 7479745220_fb08c70fa9_o.jpg (2.27 MB, 893 views)
File Type: jpg 7544658462_f834f6a436_o.jpg (1.84 MB, 781 views)
File Type: jpg 7479843702_07679f5453_k.jpg (1.64 MB, 1000 views)
File Type: jpg 7539764936_2c946b3721_k.jpg (875.3 KB, 1047 views)
File Type: jpg 7483176452_570c5ea642_k.jpg (960.1 KB, 715 views)
File Type: jpg 7488116562_e15eacd17b_o.jpg (5.22 MB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg 7488125806_1a7a08229f_o.jpg (4.77 MB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg 7507666478_760617381b_o.jpg (1.39 MB, 582 views)
File Type: jpg 7522929072_dd64c2894b_o.jpg (3.28 MB, 857 views)

Last edited by wizworm; 07-11-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to wizworm For This Useful Post:
accamsug, allthatjazz, Alyria, anders37, bluegray65, byoboy, captkerp, cocktailking, comics, cuprum2005, Curious_Pervert, dadammerl, DC2k9, drip drop, einclick, fapfreediet, fullmonty, ginocop, GizmoCdn, greendoor, grumbler, Iamsailing, JGrin, johnp, junkieny, kartman, klaus59, Klondike, kp1234, krullbagge, Kuffour, kuso, little toto, luvlife, mavfan909, maxdelmax, mbv23, meangreen34, mgs24, michmc, mikow, mim, nardin, neb69, nestorkaka, nevit71, ninja10, Nocturnal Terror, oregonlt3, osteria123, Owen4, peterfink10, petersax, Petersson, pif, popoff, putinc, quietones, ratbol, robot555, schnitz, smutley, sooty1119, soulless, southside24, Speedster, srode, star88th, tbs24, timewas, topic24, tossout78, tuohy007, usbdawg, Wallaby Teed, weasel, wendiego, wilto34, XShredderX, xterrabyte, Yachts, yimitty, zarh
  #26  
Old 07-11-2012, 03:53 PM
yimitty yimitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 102
Thanks: 459
Thanked 599 Times in 87 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizworm View Post
...there's lots of great stuff out there to be found!
I think the amazing boobs award for 2012 goes to Toronto. Just awesome.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yimitty For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 07-11-2012, 06:39 PM
crispus crispus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,683
Thanks: 54,965
Thanked 286,899 Times in 9,710 Posts
Default

One more of the woman in https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=17
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7539759960_1daf25ad9d_k.jpg (875.8 KB, 1052 views)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,392 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizworm View Post
I'd love to see any more photos you have!

The week before the T.O. Pride Parade is always a fun week. There are a ton of parties and events going on around the city that draw huge crowds and it's a great atmosphere. All of that leads up to the main weekend with the dyke and pride parades which is always a a good time. Thousands of people turn out to watch the parades.

Eric Parker on Flickr (hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/ericparker/) always has great shots from events like these (his stuff is great!). Some of his photos are below as well as some other random Flickr finds I stumbled across... wish I could give them credit too but I don't remember where I found them unfortunately But credit to all the original posters and a big thanks! I hope they don't mind I'm sharing them here...

A lot of T.O. stuff I've found is watermarked so I won't post it here, but there's lots of great stuff out there to be found!
thanks for the report, and thanks to C_Dick for his "point of view". I know Eric Parker as he is a Flickr friend and the one that first tuned me into the Toronto Pride Parade.

So, but why is Toronto's Parade the best in North America (or so I recall hearing or reading)? I wonder if its not really any bigger, but just more naked. And then I wonder if there is a french influence like at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, BC. Without the french, there might arguably be no Wreck Beach.

KLondike
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:32 PM
C Dick C Dick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 166
Thanks: 361
Thanked 3,285 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
thanks for the report, and thanks to C_Dick for his "point of view". I know Eric Parker as he is a Flickr friend and the one that first tuned me into the Toronto Pride Parade.

So, but why is Toronto's Parade the best in North America (or so I recall hearing or reading)? I wonder if its not really any bigger, but just more naked. And then I wonder if there is a french influence like at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, BC. Without the french, there might arguably be no Wreck Beach.

KLondike
Thank you Klondike. In terms of Toronto Pride, I think it is virtually the biggest, Toronto is one of the gayest cities in the world, second perhaps only to San Francisco. We always get more than a million people at the parade. I don't see much French influence, but Toronto is a lot more European than American cities, people are more liberal in many ways. And nudity is virtually legal here in all situations, and it is specifically legal at Pride, nudity is fully legal if it is part of an organized event.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C Dick For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:41 PM
C Dick C Dick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 166
Thanks: 361
Thanked 3,285 Times in 131 Posts
Default Toronto Pride

Here are some more shots of the Oasis Aqualounge Shower truck, taken by my friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0116.jpg (561.8 KB, 818 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0118.jpg (555.4 KB, 687 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0128.jpg (439.3 KB, 553 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0117.jpg (594.8 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0121.jpg (647.3 KB, 149 views)

Last edited by C Dick; 07-11-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gay pride parade, lesbians


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.