photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2004, 09:42 AM

Default This is getting a bit out of hand.

I hope all this bickering back and forth doesn't drive Sick Joey away again. I for one will be a very sad individual if that happens. Joey I hope that you know that you have more supporters and fans of your posts than people who condemn you. It's just that a lot of your supporters for some reason choose to hold back from responding to a lot
of this.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:07 AM

I guess my main point is that Alex has made it pretty clear about what is and is not acceptable on this board. He is the admin and he makes those decisions, not everyone else telling Joey what he can and can't post. I'll give you the same golden rule that I tell people in the newsgroups:

When someone posts enough that you know the type of videos he/she posts, don't whine and or complain about the videos, just ignore them. If you don't download it, then you don't see it, and you don't get offended.

This should be a live and let live community. Obviously, Alex has a duty to cover his own ass since he is the one ultimately responsible for the content of these forums, but until he names any of you moderators, if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up.

Its a nice simple theory on keeping the majority of the people here happy.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:13 PM

Thumbs up Just my two cents

Thank You Sick Joey for all the posts you have made and making videos that can't be posted here available elsewhere, letting us make the choice.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:21 PM

Default For those who don't get it,

Joey is in fact respecting Alex's wished by having a group where banned videos will be placed. Did anyone see the link where it said where his banned videos will be put? He's doing it out of respect for Alex. What some people don't seem to get is that that is what Joey is doing.

"Don't post what Alex doesn't like" OK! That's what the Yahoo groups is for. If there is something that might not fit here, he'll tell us and we go over to the group to get it. Simple as that. It won't be on this site.

For those who are complaining about not liking this or that, why don't YOU contribute something? No one is forcing you to watch anything so please try not to play the holier than thou crap here.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:24 PM

Default my 2p's

joey rocks and respect to alex for admin. this great site

both r great personaliyties
Old 07-14-2004, 09:22 PM

Default Mirror Needed

Hey, can someone who has the vids from Joey's group please mirror them? I bet I'm not the only one waiting for yahoo groups to let us download it. So if someone could put them in another group, I bet that'd help out a lot of people.

Sick Joey rules. People: stop picking on him here. He deserves praise, not insult!
Old 07-14-2004, 09:34 PM

Default thank you joey

how come the ones that b*** the most never post anything.IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK...BE AN ADULT NOT A CRYING BABY.HEY JOEY YOU HAVE ALOT OF FANS OUT THERE.SO JUST FORGET THE BUTTHEADS OUT THERE.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aws123456789
how come the ones that b*** the most never post anything.IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK...BE AN ADULT NOT A CRYING BABY.HEY JOEY YOU HAVE ALOT OF FANS OUT THERE.SO JUST FORGET THE BUTTHEADS OUT THERE.
Following your logic, you should have no opinion since that was your first post.....
Old 07-15-2004, 08:30 AM

Why are people creating a problem where none really exists? This is Alex's site. He can decide totally what he wants on it. Maybe some day it will only have pictures of waterfalls. In the meanwhile we are very fortunate that he his making available to us, FOR FREE, one of the best running sites on the web, and dedicating it to the images we are interested in.
Joey is a genius, and generous to boot for sharing with us. We are lucky that he brings his videos to Alex's great site first. Joey hasn't expressed anger with Alex's editorial decision, so why should we? Instead Joey came up with a very respectful and diplomatic solution that benefits all of us. Equally, Alex obviously respects Joey and has left up the link to his site. Alex doesn't allow copyrighted material on OCC, but he does allow links to it, and I haven't heard anyone complain about that.
I personally am looking forward to many more Joey posts on OCC. By the way, there once was a group called "Stripped and Groped". I don't know if it still exists.
Erb
Old 07-15-2004, 06:22 PM

Lightbulb I used to have a bunch of stripped & groped yahoo groups ............................

But the minds at yahoo deleted them

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004