Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2011, 01:35 PM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 60 Posts

[Part Two - 2011]
We talked a little about her thoughts and fantasies, and she says she likes it best, we he doesn’t only see her without clothes, but also talks about her body. She said she really likes the attention she gets and it makes her horny when the talking is about her tits. - Well... suits me...
Yesterday we were outside again. It was warm and we lay in the sun. She spent most of the time topless, but, when our neighbor came outside, she almost immediately turned around. I wondered why she’d chicken out and asked her, but she simply said that it wasn’t the time then. After some time, she even put on her bikini top when she went inside, which she normally doesn’t, because the moment is too short to see anything at all.
I heard her going upstairs but didn’t wonder why. A few moments later I knew what she was up to. She returned with her see-through blouse, the one that I mentioned in one of my posts here in “holiday excitement”. When I showed these posts here to my girlfriend, she remembered that scene again and suggested using this thing again.
The pattern is simply fantastic, it’s red and white and both parts are see-through. Apart from that she was only wearing her wicked weasel bikini bottom. She went into the garden and I watched her looking at the flowers, checking the lawn and talking to me in between to make sure he noticed she was around.
Her areolas were visible, and from my spot it seemed she had nips like pencil-erasers. She came to me and said: “Do you like what you see? I hope, he does.” I nodded and said how much I adored her. She then asked me what she should do, and I suggested that she would take off her bottoms, too. She said she wouldn’t know if she could do that, but replied she would do the BBQ in this dress. I helped her to get things started, and honestly couldn’t stop staring at her. We invited him for a drink, and we talked a little. And guess what, he couldn’t keep his eyes of her, too. She went inside and when she came out again I noticed that she had opened the lace that held the top of the blouse together, as well as the button below. She drank some sparkling wine which seemed to make her more courageous. She looked at me and smiled.
When she stood in front of the barbeque she blew into the coals to make them glow, and then said: “Oh well, the sparks will ruin my blouse. Darling, can you get me my bikini top, please? With that, she pulled the top over her head and handed it to me, standing topless next to him. “Wheew”, he said. I replied: “Errr, I can do the barbecue, too, if you want to go and get dressed?” - “No, no, that’s ok”, she said. “You’ve seen my tits before, haven’t you?” He smiled and replied that he certainly won’t forget that. So I went inside to get the top, and got out the apron as well. I handed both to her, but she gave some more attention to the coal before she put on the bikini top. We laughed about the apron, and she held it in front of her body to show the dressed front and then turned and showed her almost naked back. He left once we started eating, and she immediately asked me what I thought of that... She said, that when I was inside, he told her how much he liked her body, and how lucky I was.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:34 PM

[Part Three - 2011]

Last weekend we thought about a dare for her. While she was doing the laundry I told her that the next day I wanted her to hang the washed and wet clothes on the dryer outside on the lawn - the challenge being that she had to be naked and could choose one of the freshly washed things to wear when she goes outside. She complained immediately that that would be very cold when wet, but I simply replied that she could decide for herself which one she wanted to wear. That piece of clothing would then be the last to be hung up, so she would come back naked. With a little luck, he would look outside and see her fully nude.
You could see that she wasn’t sure about that. Although she wanted to show him some more, she didn’t like that idea and asked what she’d get for this. I promised to get her a bottle of Champagne. She accepted, but added that I would have to fulfill a wish of hers as well.
So she took the things out of the washing machine into a basket. Then she went into the kitchen and got out a bottle of sparkling wine, opened it and took three or four sips - rather huge ones indeed (at 10 o’clock in the morning!).
Then she looked at me and said: “I want you to follow the whole thing, naked, too!” I opened my bath robe and put it aside. She wanted to go when I said: “Hey, you have to choose one piece!” - She forgot about that completely. I thought she would wear a simple thong. He knows her topless and she would have managed to hide the rest, if she was quick enough. She looked at all of the pieces and then chose MY white shirt. She looked at it, put it on and buttoned up one of the middle buttons.
That was rather smart, because he wouldn’t see anything as long as she didn’t move too much. She shirt covered her ass. It was a little see through, but not enough.
Then she took the basket and went outside. I went to our window. When I saw her hanging up the stuff, I got a boner at once. Whenever she raised her arms the skirt moved up, showing her firm ass, high enough to see she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. I couldn’t help but started wanking.
Suddenly I heard the rooflight of our neighbor open, then his voice: “Good morning! You’re out early today.” She looked up and you could see she got more and more embarrassed, looked at me (smiling), and talked to him. I was so turned on, I couldn’t follow their conversation. At some stage I heard her say “I didn’t expect you to be awake already!” Some moments later she had put all the clothes onto the drier. She waited if he would go back, but he continued talking. They talked for a few minutes, then I heard her say “I’ll go back in now, I’m getting cold and I need a coffee!” With that, she undid the button, opened the shirt and took it off. I would have liked to see his face! She hung up the shirt completely nude, then turned around to him and said “See you later!” Then she came back in. She saw me wanking when she came inside, looked at me and said: “This was sooo cool - fuck me, please - right now!”
Which is what I did...
Old 06-07-2011, 08:55 PM

Thanked 9,457 Times in 313 Posts

Would love to have seen a pic from the window of that.....
The Following User Says Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyann View Post
Would love to have seen a pic from the window of that.....
Yep. In the end I could kick myself for not having the camera with me. Even if he hadn't seen her, the event would have been just perfect for some nice pics. With the wine inside, she might even have posed for me, which would have made our zoom camera really useful...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 03:05 PM

... how things change...

Last week we made plans on how to give him another good show. We had some great ideas, which we still want to realize soon.
However, things suddenly changed this weekend. We go to the local fitness club three times a week, and last weekend decided to go there but only use the sauna without doing any sports.
As my girlfriend usually has no inhibitions, she goes inside the sauna naked. Also, she is often the one to do the infusion thing - pouring water with some flavour over the hot stones to make the air even hotter. The other people from our courses know her for this already and often ask her if she will do that again after the course.
So that day we stepped into the sauna and closed the door. I sat down and didn’t bother about the other guests there when she asked “Is everybody ok with some orange flavour infusion?” Everybody mumbled something that showed acceptance, and so she began. Fully nude, she poured some drops into the bucket, then poured some water over the hot stones and then started to wave her towel as to spread the damp. Everybody in the room could see her tits and her pussy, which is ok then for her. This alone turns me on every time, and you can always see some guys looking at her tits directly. Well, can’t blame them as I do just the same.
That day, however, suddenly a voice said: “Well, that’s a surprise - I just love my neighbours!” I looked left - and saw my neighbour sitting two metres away from me. He looked at her body, too, and greeted me when I looked at him. For a moment you could see my girl hesitate, but then she gained control again and simply continued her waving. She smiled and said: “Well, you’ve seen me like this before, haven’t you? Or do you mind?” He simply answered: “I would be a complete fool if I did.” The other guests smiled and she finished her job. Everybody applauded afterwards. So did I - and even though I saw this procedure 20 or 30 times before - I sported a decent hard-on - just because my neighbour had seen her completely nude.
She then sat cross legged opposite to me. So I could directly see her lips, and the others next to me, including our neighbour, could, too. You could really see how she lost all her inhibitions now and simply wanted to give him (and the rest) a good show...
A few minutes later we went outside and jumped into the cold pool. She embraced and kissed me deeply and grabbed my cock without anybody noticing, and told me how horny she was and that she got wet not only because of the pool. She also said: “Let’s change our plans - he should see it more often, now!”
A promise she fulfilled the very next day...
Old 06-25-2011, 09:04 AM

...the following day was simply fantastic. The weather was nice, so we spent the whole day outside, from breakfast to dinner.
We both started the day in our bathrobe. Of course, she made every effort to make me horny by opening her legs during breakfast or by letting it fall open so wide, that one of her nips was visible. We went inside and had a shower together. She worked on my ever-present boner with her hands and even licked it but told me I had to wait for more.
She put on her white wicked weasel bikini, which is almost see through even when dry. Her nips were poking through the thin fabric and together with her tanned skin this simply looked fantastic. We went outside and placed our sunloungers in the middle of the lawn, so we would have sun all day (and our neighbour could have a good look all day). At first, he didn’t seem to be there, so we took some time to read the newspaper and have a little nap. Later we heard him opening the roof window and looking outside. We chatted a while and he said he would come out, too. While he was on the way she asked me what I would allow her to do. I said everything - the more the better. She smiled and kissed me. Then she got up and got the scissors we use for our flowers out of the garage. When he got ready to lay down she attended to the roses and hydrangeas in our garden. I was still on my lounger, watching her - just like our neighbour. We both could watch basically every step the made, only when she went inside he wouldn’t see, only me.
After that, she got the watering can and filled it several times. She disappeared in the garage again. She was gone for some time, so I shouted if everything was alright. She answered yes, and that she found what she was looking for. Then she came out again with our garden shower, a sprinkler placed on a pipe of about 2 metres length. She set it up and linked it to the faucet. When she opened the faucet some water sprayed directly onto her body and she screamed, then made sure the pipe was fitted to the faucet correctly. With this, she got our full attention. She opened it again, and the sprinkler worked. Then, without waiting, she placed herself under the shower and cooled herself down. As the water was cold, she squealed a little more. Within seconds, her bikini was completely wet and see through. She enjoyed it some more, then turned off the water and came back to me. I could see every inch of her body.
She then lay down again, and right in front of his eyes opened up the bikini top. To me it seemed he was really staring at her. My cock reacted at once and I got a boner. With one movement the top was pulled over her head and put aside. She kneaded her naked tits once, but even without her nips really had gotten hard like pencil erasers. She kissed me once, then lay back and relaxed. After a few minutes, she mumbled “You want some more?” and I quietly answered “Please, go on!”. Waiting only for that, she grabbed the sides of her bottom, lifted her ass and quickly took it off. She breathed heavily, smiled and put it next to her top. Then she moved up her right leg and thus showed me her pussy. Our neighbour simply watched - he must have enjoyed as much as I did.
We lay there for some time and he seemed to ogle again and again. Suddenly she put down both her legs on both sides of the lounger onto the lawn and asked me if I wanted some ice-cream, too. Her lips were fully on display now and her pussy was wide open. Boy, I was so turned on. Knowing my answer she went inside, but turned around after she was out of his sight, looked at me, fingered her pussy and indicated me to come, too. I tried to hide my boner as good as possible and went into the kitchen. She was waiting for me, still touching her pussy and said: “I need a kiss! I like this so much!” I kissed her deeply and put her up the table, then opened her legs and started licking her pussy furiously. After a few seconds she came and I had to put my hand on her mouth to avoid her screaming. After that intermezzo we both went out again with our ice-cream. Again, she looked at her roses and spent some time there naked before she came back to our loungers. She bent over to straighten her towel and so gave him another chance to see her muff from behind, then she lay down again and closed her eyes. I couldn’t sleep at all - I was so turned on. We lay there the whole afternoon before we started preparing the salad. Only then she dressed again, so he got plenty of time...

N.B. As I didn't have a camera outside, these pics weren't taken that day, but I thought I'd give you an impression of what I / we saw...
Attached Thumbnails
Unbenannt-1.jpg   Unbenannt-2.jpg  

Old 06-26-2011, 12:15 AM

This is a awesome story!! I appreciate you taking the time to write it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:35 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toglory View Post
Favorite thread on here! Just awesome, keep up the good work. Your girlfriend and her antics have a lot of fans!
My fav as well.
Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 10:32 PM

Thanked 9,457 Times in 313 Posts

So... are you going to let him fuck her .........that's the next question...
The Following User Says Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 04:54 PM

Firstly, thanks for your kind replies and suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyann View Post
So... are you going to let him fuck her .........that's the next question...
We're not that far yet, I think. We're still at the "looking, not touching" stage of the whole thing. However, my girl has got the hottest ideas at the moment of how to go on with this - let's hope this summer stays so nice!
She said she likes the idea of sharing these experiences and that your replies make her really hot.
She also wants to know what you think of her bikini (and her slit...)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked, neighbor, nipple, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twerkus Jerkus Interruptus

2m:13s

05-30-2016
Hazel O Conner Girls Come First

3m:19s

10-04-2018
BOWA SS BJ 0083

1m:29s