uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2020, 04:53 PM

Default Before we left

I’m sure the neighbors wondered why all the yelling. Who cared? I was clothed again.

I tried to act mad at the girls even though it all happened so fast I wasn’t sure who was responsible for what had taken place. I also knew that somehow Jimmy had condoned the entire incident.

After another beer and passing around a joint or two, things had calmed down. The girls were still teasing me as the guys all complemented my nice skin colored blouse and dance moves. Everyone was interested in seeing if I would agree to dance topless again.

Even though I worked with them all and would see them again soon, there were only five or six guys and the three other girls. And, they had already seen me topless. As us girls continued to dance, the guys would cut in. Jimmy would again nod at my boobs from time to time until I said what the hell and removed my top for the rest of the night.

He would still nod occasionally as my nipples would change. As I became more relaxed, so did my breasts, my areolas enlarged and even became puffy again. The less that was said, the more comfortable I became in the hot apartment and tried to get the other girls to join in. One of them finally joined me, but the other refused. The guys had pulled a coffee table out of one of the bedrooms where it had been stored and us girls would take turns being a foot taller (go-go girl style).

Then came the big push. During a break, the talk turned to what it would take to get me out of my jeans. Jimmy knew that I usually wore cotton bikini briefs and insisted that anyone who had ever been to the beach had seen as much. Of course the guys all liked the idea. And the girls, they were worse than the girls in the locker room after gym. Everyone wanted to see some “stuff”. Lynn had even agreed that she might join me after a song or two if all went well.

After some coaxing, I agreed to lose the jeans for another dance with Angelo. So as I stepped away from the kitchen table with my hand in his, I left everything I had worn other than my briefs d****d over the back of the chair. Nate had reminded the folks how much smoother things would go with the neighbors without all the noise and suggested they not make a big deal out of the dance.

I don’t remember the song, but do remember Angelo. He was a little more hands on and even helped me up on the table when it was my turn again. Lynn never joined me, but the air conditioner had also been unable to keep up with all the people being in the apartment and after getting used to wearing very little, I was probably the most comfortable one in the room.

I had gotten used to the warm room and the freedom to wear as little as I needed to be comfortable. There were still more guys in the living room and less in the kitchen unless we were taking a dance break. Then there were more guys in the kitchen. But, Jimmy and the others were right. I felt at ease in the briefs even though it was quite arousing when I stopped to think about it.

The next few dances were either with the girls (on the table rotation again) or with a couple of the bus boys. The boys seemed very content dancing with the occasional bump and grind.

With that, Angelo returned from the kitchen and helped me onto the table so I could dance for him. He rested his hands on my hips as I swayed to the music. As he ran his fingers under the elastic band in my briefs, he gave me a look of wanting more. I looked toward the kitchen where Jimmy stood leaning against the wall. He just smiled and nodded. As I looked down at Angelo, I did the same. It was an embarrassed smile, but I smiled and nodded. One quick move by him and I was stepping out of my panties. I could hardly stand from the excitement as Angelo steadied me.

I could feel the excitement leaking out of my pussy and running down my thigh. I tried my best to stop it. Angelo smiled. I have always had trouble controlling my bladder when aroused and I was aroused. Angelo picked up my briefs and dried the inside of*my leg and wiped my pussy*as I danced for him. As soon as the song was over I ran to the restroom.

He came in to check on me. I don’t know if he cared whether or not I was ok or if he was looking concerned in hopes of a follow up dance. I was now self-conscious and very self-aware. I had just danced nude in front of my fellow co-workers with the approval of my boyfriend. I had experienced an obvious orgasm in a room full of people without even touching myself or being touched.

I shuddered again as I stepped from the restroom as everyone stared. I told Jimmy that I needed my clothes and we needed to leave.

We did stop by the river on the way home. We did have crazy sex. I had wild sex with Angelo in my mind as I used Jimmy’s body. He took me home happy.

Old 04-03-2020, 01:14 AM

Default How It All Started

the first time was a long time ago. These are childhood memories. Then it was just an interest in something unusual. And the emotions were childish, unrelated to sexual experiences. But thanks to this Foundation, later in life I wanted to be noticed. The easiest solution for me was to walk naked in sparsely populated places, or rather, exercise. I caught the eye of a woman who gradually introduced me to the world of public nudity. I liked it. I liked being complimented. This woman gradually and constantly came up with all sorts of tasks that gave me the opportunity to step over certain internal prohibitions. And make it painless and interesting. There was no suggestion of vulgarity or violence. How did it start? It was a long journey. But, in the final, AND THIS WAS the FIRST time. I was only wearing sneakers and a headscarf, in the company of a group of construction workers on a construction site. This friend of mine took me there. She was employed as a landscape designer there. She introduced me gradually there. I've been hanging out with them for almost a month. It was an interesting time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tarasi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2020, 01:53 AM

Thanked 2,505 Times in 98 Posts

For me it started accidentally and it gave me such a buzz that I got hooked. I was trying on clothes and the curtain on my cubicle left a small gap. I was stood in just bra and panties. I spotted a guy stood looking in and i quickly moved out of view. I moved forward again expecting that he would have moved but he was still.in position and i briefly made eye contact with him and he didn't look away. I moved out of view again but found myself strangely excited and had butterflies in my stomach. A total stranger was watching me but the thought of it was getting me aroused. I wasn't sure what to do but i could feel the excitement building in me and i unclipped my bra and slipped it off. My nipples had started to harden and grow and i felt the urge to let him see me. I moved back into view and stood for a few seconds before looking across to see if he was still looking. He was and he had a big smile on his face and i gave a nervous smile back and let him take in the view before moving back. I couldn't believe how excited i felt and how wet my pussy was getting. My first bit of exhibiting and I couldn't believe how much of a buzz it had given me. When I got home I masturbated thinking about it and wondering if he had relieved himself picturing my tits as he stroked himself. I had an amazing orgasm and knew I wanted to do more. I was hooked and still am.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:59 PM

Thanked 3,165 Times in 206 Posts

What a hot story!

All the more so because it kind of mirrors an experience of my own, but from the other side of the curtain so to speak, ie from the outside looking in.

It happened one day when I was out one day with my wife who was shopping for a new dress, so you can imagine how bored I was.

Until, that is, I noticed a lady changing through a narrow gap in one of the curtains. She was taking her top off to try something else on and I instantly found myself riveted.

I could not help but stare and soon enough she caught me looking. It looked like she was a little embarrassed, so I thought it better to look away. However I found the temptation to glimpse again way too irresistible, and this time I noticed that she had not only removed her top, but her bra as well. The sight that met my eyes was utterly spellbinding. Her shapely boobs were topped off with the most exquisite pink nipples.

I could feel my heart pounding with excitement, so loud it felt like it must be obvious to everyone else in the shop what I was up to. Not least my wife, who I knew would have been mortified were she to catch me ogling.

It wasn't long before my wife came over to ask my opinion of a dress she had chosen, and it was all I could do to switch off and give her the attention she demanded.

Fortunately my better half soon resumed her search for something a little better, leaving me free to continue indulging my voyeuristic reverie.

When I resumed my peeping it quickly became clear that the young lady was now deliberately putting on a show for my benefit whilst feigning unawareness of my presence.

What gave her away was the occasional furtive glances she would throw in my direction. At one point she actually caught my eye whilst continuing to flaunt her delicious naked breasts. She seemed both distracted and emboldened by my gawping and determined to carry on with the show.

In fact it seemed to me that her excitement had been quickened even more by the appearance of my wife. Maybe she saw the competition for my attention as an extra challenge, one that was intensifying her frisson.

Whatever was going on with her, I was completely at her mercy and she seemed to know it. I was in a trance just watching her tits jiggling around whilst she tried on one garment after another.

Until at last my wife returned and I had to tear myself away again, this time for good, because wifey seemed to have cottoned on to what I'd been up to and hastily steered me out of the shop.

But like you it Juliet, from the other side it gave me a huge buzz and fuelled quite a bit of wrist activity when I got home not to mention more frenzied lovemaking later that night.

Old 04-08-2020, 01:00 AM

[QUOTE=hip_i;2841023]What a hot story!

All the more so because it kind of mirrors an experience of my own, but from the other side of the curtain so to speak, ie from the outside looking in.

It happened one day when I was out one day with my wife who was shopping for a new dress, so you can imagine how bored I was.

Until, that is, I noticed a lady changing through a narrow gap in one of the curtains. She was taking her top off to try something else on and I instantly found myself riveted.

hip_i

Great description of your experience. I was wondering if this was possibly me you were voyeuring. I have been doing that very same dressing room scenario and alot of trucker flashing the past 20+ years. Hubby and I have alot of fun with it.

Here are a few pics. Do these look familiar?? Can you say where your dressing room show took place?

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0055.JPG   DSCN0821.JPG  

DSCN1659.JPG   DSCN2573.JPG  

Old 04-09-2020, 09:57 AM

Thanked 3,165 Times in 206 Posts

[QUOTE=Candi Delight;2842266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hip_i View Post
What a hot story!

hip_i

Great description of your experience. I was wondering if this was possibly me you were voyeuring. I have been doing that very same dressing room scenario and alot of trucker flashing the past 20+ years. Hubby and I have alot of fun with it.

Here are a few pics. Do these look familiar?? Can you say where your dressing room show took place?

Thank you!
Sad to say no, the lady I watched had smaller boobs and it was in a London boutique back in the early 90s when fashion boutiques were much more casual about privacy than they are nowadays.

But oh! how I would have loved it to have been you! Because, hand on heart, even though exquisite, I have to admit her boobs were not quite in the same class as yours. I am blown away! Seriously even the world's top models would be proud to display a pair like that.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic photos, would love to see more.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hip_i For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 08:12 AM

Thanked 1,415 Times in 75 Posts
Default Always liked sex

When I first my wife [a long time ago now] I soon realised she was very into sex.
On our second date she satisfied me by hand and on our fourth we had full sex for the first time on the back seat of my car.
I didn't get to see her fully naked until some weeks later when we stayed with her best friend and her partner in their small flat. During that weekend stay, we played several strip games too and guess who ended up naked more than anyone else, yes her!
Since we married she has gone topless on a lot of European beaches and twice we have both been fully naked on beaches in Spain and Greece. On both occasions this has resulted in great sex as soon as we got back to the hotel room [once this was on the balcony].
Although we are both now in our latter years, we continue to have intercourse on a regular basis and have recently started going to a mixed naturist sauna in a nearby town, where we both enjoy being naked amongst other naked people and love the "afters" which occur in the private rooms.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Grant69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2020, 07:32 AM

Thanked 1,427 Times in 243 Posts

The very first thing that got me hooked on showing off my wife happened a short time after we had got together. We were going out with some friends, and we were 5 in all, all male except her. It was late summer, but the weather was still very hot, so she had put on a nice white short dress. The designated driver had picked everyone up already except us two, so we got in the car on the back seat and she ended up sitting in the middle between me and one of the other guys. After a couple of minutes, I noticed that the friend on the passenger seat was constantly turning his head all the way when talking to us in the back, and even the driver was often looking at us in the rearview mirror. I quickly realized that they were both looking at my wife (girlfriend at the time), or, to be precise, they were looking up her dress and enjoying the view of her white thin lace knickers. Eventually, the last guy also noticed and started stealing sideways glances. This turned me on massively, and I made sure that on our way back she again "accidentally" sat in the middle on the back seat. From that moment, I started finding ways to show her off more and more, but I still have preference for making her flash by sitting down in an ultra-short dress whilst wearing see-through knickers (even though I also enjoy very much when she ditches them altogether, and when she flashes fully naked from hotel windows).

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MILF SUCKS2

1m:45s

12-20-2022
nakedoutdoors

3m:01s

12-27-2010
Wife Sucks and Fucks hubby films

2m:32s

05-27-2017
drjssi01

3m:00s