uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2019, 01:33 AM

Thanked 2,262 Times in 126 Posts

Freshman year of college and my HS sweetheart comes to visit.

We had been separated for 2 months and he was at a different college. I was faithful to him even though I had a lot of opportunities to go out with tons of college guys, especially the upper classmen and frat boys. I was fairly slim and trim and yeah my tits were enormous and guys took notice all the time. If I was feeling in the mood I would wear a loose vneck tshirt and if I noticed a guy staring I'd drop my pen and slowly bend over to pick it up giving him plenty to look at. Pretty much every time the guy had an obvious hard on. LOL

I wrote to my HS sweetheart two or three times a week and he wrote and called me too. It right after Halloween he decided he couldn't wait to see me and he drove his brother's car to my school on a Friday. It was wonderful to see him and we had been intimate a few times in HS so of course the first thing two horny college freshman did was make out like crazy on my dorm room bed. The trouble was I had a roommate who was going to be there all weekend. However, as it turned out she was fucking awesome and she called me just before dinner and told me she was going to stay with in a mutual friend's room for the weekend so I could have privacy with my bf. I loved her for that and she was really a great person and a good roomy. We're still friends even though she lives 1000 miles away and she's married and has a couple of kids.

Oh, you don't care about my roomy do you? LOL

So my bf and I went to the dining hall after our first make out. He had his hands all over me, but no fucking before dinner. After dinner we walked around campus and we went to the library where I had to finish up some work before him I could could spend some alone time together in my dorm room. It was only about an hour and he went to another area and fooled around on the computer until I was done. Afterwards we walked back to my dorm and the first thing we did was undress each other and make out for a long time. That boy had one great quality. He could eat pussy like a pro and he always made me orgasm just licking and fingering my pussy. He could get me so fucking wet I'd let him do anything he wanted to me and he sure wanted to fuck. This boy could fuck me 5 times a day and we did that weekend. It was like a honeymoon there was almost no time to eat or drink we just fucked most of the time. It was actually pretty amazing that he had so much stamina. He had a pretty good cock too and he loved fucking me and he loved my sloppy blowjobs. He told me I really knew how to make love to his cock. Sometimes I'd make him cum and he'd get so pissed at himself because now he had to wait to fuck me again. However, it didn't take him long to recuperate. The only thing was that when we were both exhausted from fucking he said his balls really ached and he had a hard time getting to sleep. Poor boy!

Unfortunately he had to leave on Sunday and he made a huge mistake. Before he left he told me he loved me, but he thought we should both see other people because we were so far apart and he was so lonely without me. If he was so lonely for me why did he want other pussy I asked. He didn't give me a very satisfactory answer and he kind of said we don't have to see other people if you don't want to which kind of told me he was already fucking other girls at his school.

So after that weekend I was very upset and went all week thinking about him going out with other girls so I decided it was my turn. You know the guy that kept staring at me when I dropped my pen. Yeah, I went over to him after class and I actually asked him out and he said of course he'd love to out. We went to a movie in town and he was actually a really nice guy. He was funny and he told me he loved my eyes and I said he was a liar and he really love my tits. We both laughed and he said I got him there. haha

This guy was really a nice guy and he actually asked me if it was alright if he kissed me good night after our date. I said it was not only alright I'd love to kiss him. He was a good kisser and I don't know why but I really pushed my chest into him and I could feel he had a hard on again. LOL

to be continued .....
Old 01-01-2020, 01:09 AM

I didn't have to wait long and the guy, Ken, asked me out this time. We went to a mall and just hung out and ate at a McDonalds. Yeah, the guy was a big spender right? LOL You know college kids don't always have a lot of money so it was actually a lot of fun just hanging out with Ken. The evening was winding down and he asked me if I wanted to go back to his dorm and he had a bottle of wine that he got from an upper classman. So I went to his dorm room and we had some wine and just chatted. I think he was kind of nervous so I let him know it was okay to kiss me and I ended up having to guide his hand to my chest. He was a fast learner and pretty soon we were making out on his bed and he had his hand under my shirt and was basically fumbling with my bra. We were freshman and he wasn't as experienced as I was so again I helped up by unhooking my bra and letting him have the real breasts in his hand. I pulled my shirt up and let him suck on my nipples and I thought I better take his dick out or he was going to just stay there in lala land with my tits in his mouth. Again he was a fast learner and I had his dick in my mouth and he was undoing my pants and pretty soon he got the hang of it and had his fingers inside me and I spread my legs so he could ravage me with his tongue. He wasn't bad and I think it was his first time eating a girl out. Suddenly while he was just getting started he blasted my mouth full of his cum. Kind of took me by surprise and I guess he couldn't hold off to shoot his load inside my pussy. After that we kind of wound down and I ended up leaving Kenny with a smile on his face which was okay. We hooked up a few times after that when his roommate was away for the weekend and we were both on campus. He learned a lot and yeah, we fucked eventually and I'm pretty sure I was probably his first fuck. I liked Kenny, but he really wasn't mature enough for me at that time and I wanted a guy that was older and maybe a little more experienced.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:13 AM

In my sophomore year of college I was single, had a great pair of tits and at 19 I was slim and trim and ready to fuck. You may be surprised that not a lot of guys hit on me. I had plenty of looks and lots of drooling guys, but I think a girl with big tits kind of intimidates some guys. I don't know the reason, but if you're in college and you see a hot girl with big boobs and you'd love to plow your big dick into her then you got to work up the courage to ask her out first. duh

There was this one guy that was a senior frat boy and he wasn't intimidated by my big tits. He was in the library one day and he came right over and sat across from me and asked my major. We made the usual small talk and I didn't think too much about it, but he asked me if I'd like to go to a party they were having at his frat. I don't remember what kind of party, but it wasn't one of those wild frat parties. It was more of a dance and social hour kind of thing so no wild drinking and sex going on. Sorry to disappoint.

However, it did get interesting ....

to be continued

PS ... sorry for any typos I've made which would be really bad for me at work lol
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2020, 01:45 PM

Frat Party

Okay, so Friday night rolled around and I got a call from the reception desk in my dorm that a guy was there to see me. I was dressed up a little bit for the party in a nice dress and when he saw me he looked like he was about to swallow a canary. His mouth dropped and then he smiled a big smile. My dress was showing a few inches of cleavage and he very much approved of my little black dress with pearls around my neck. The dress was short and the kind that if you whirled around it went up to show your underwear or thong in my case. So we got in his car and went to the frat house which was a big house and it was not like Animal House. It looked like it was probably an old mansion or something and it was decorated for the party. I found out the guys had a couple of nice parties every year and everyone invited a date and it was a tradition for that frat house. I found out they also had their share of wild parties too, but they never did that at the frat house. I think they had a good reputation and the alumni was strict about no wild parties in the house. This was an opportunity for everyone to get to know people on campus you may not have known before so it was really nice. As usually, I got quite a bit of notice and a few of his brothers jabbed him like hey you luck bastard. LOL

The party went along for a couple of hours and a few drinks and it was really a nice party and everyone was friendly. At these events they had some of the alumni there and they brought their wives and things like that so everything was really like an adult party. Some of the alumni noticed my tits too and I would smile when I noticed them staring at my tits and they'd quickly look away as if they thought I wouldn't notice. haha

When the party was winding down Philip, my date, asked me if I'd like to take a walk as it was a nice fall evening. I said okay and we held hands and walked a couple of blocks to a park. There was a park bench where we took a seat and he leaned over and kissed me. Unlike the other guy I dated last year Philip was more comfortable with the ladies and it wasn't long before he was kissing me with his tongue in my mouth and his hands rubbing my arm and then he easily transitioned to my boobs and I didn't stop him. Without undoing my dress in the back it would be difficult to get bare breast but he did a good job of massaging the girls while kissing me. Eventually, when he knew I was into him he put his hand on my leg and kissed me deeply and his hand went up my skirt to my thong and he slipped his finger in the thong and pulled it aside and began to finger my pussy. Oh my that felt good and he expertly brought me to an orgasm in a few minutes. Oh yeah, I am one of those girls that when I get excited it's not difficult to bring me to orgasm. I think I soaked his hand that night. LOL

I didn't want to take my clothes off in the park and fuck him on the bench so after I had an orgasm I pulled his hand away and told him I thought we better get back to the party. He was okay with that and I know he was going to ask me out again and the next time he'd probably have a room for us to go and have some privacy. LOL

to be continued ...
Old 01-02-2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindylou View Post
Frat Party

Okay, so Friday night rolled around and I got a call from the reception desk in my dorm that a guy was there to see me. I was dressed up a little bit for the party in a nice dress and when he saw me he looked like he was about to swallow a canary. His mouth dropped and then he smiled a big smile. My dress was showing a few inches of cleavage and he very much approved of my little black dress with pearls around my neck. The dress was short and the kind that if you whirled around it went up to show your underwear or thong in my case. So we got in his car and went to the frat house which was a big house and it was not like Animal House. It looked like it was probably an old mansion or something and it was decorated for the party. I found out the guys had a couple of nice parties every year and everyone invited a date and it was a tradition for that frat house. I found out they also had their share of wild parties too, but they never did that at the frat house. I think they had a good reputation and the alumni was strict about no wild parties in the house. This was an opportunity for everyone to get to know people on campus you may not have known before so it was really nice. As usually, I got quite a bit of notice and a few of his brothers jabbed him like hey you luck bastard. LOL

The party went along for a couple of hours and a few drinks and it was really a nice party and everyone was friendly. At these events they had some of the alumni there and they brought their wives and things like that so everything was really like an adult party. Some of the alumni noticed my tits too and I would smile when I noticed them staring at my tits and they'd quickly look away as if they thought I wouldn't notice. haha

When the party was winding down Philip, my date, asked me if I'd like to take a walk as it was a nice fall evening. I said okay and we held hands and walked a couple of blocks to a park. There was a park bench where we took a seat and he leaned over and kissed me. Unlike the other guy I dated last year Philip was more comfortable with the ladies and it wasn't long before he was kissing me with his tongue in my mouth and his hands rubbing my arm and then he easily transitioned to my boobs and I didn't stop him. Without undoing my dress in the back it would be difficult to get bare breast but he did a good job of massaging the girls while kissing me. Eventually, when he knew I was into him he put his hand on my leg and kissed me deeply and his hand went up my skirt to my thong and he slipped his finger in the thong and pulled it aside and began to finger my pussy. Oh my that felt good and he expertly brought me to an orgasm in a few minutes. Oh yeah, I am one of those girls that when I get excited it's not difficult to bring me to orgasm. I think I soaked his hand that night. LOL

I didn't want to take my clothes off in the park and fuck him on the bench so after I had an orgasm I pulled his hand away and told him I thought we better get back to the party. He was okay with that and I know he was going to ask me out again and the next time he'd probably have a room for us to go and have some privacy. LOL

to be continued ...
Thanks for sharing your your great stories. It sounds like you are a lot of fun and enjoy a sexual good time. From your pictire i can see that your breasts are awesome and i would love to suck on your perky nipples. Cant wait for more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2020, 11:18 PM

Really enjoying the stories. Super hot!

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 05:59 PM

Philip called me a few days later and asked me out. He took me to a little corner bar and they didn't ask for ID so I ordered a drink and then another and we had a good time. They had a live band after 9:00 so we stayed and had another drink and danced. He was a little more aggressive and he kept grabbing my ass while we danced the slow dances. I didn't object to much because I really wanted to fuck him. It was after midnight when we left and he stopped and turned toward me and started kissing me passionately and he started to feel me up again and I had just enough booze to let him have his way. After a few hot minutes of foreplay he said let's go to the hotel down the street. I said okay and we got a room. Once in the room he was very passionate and I guess I was really into it also and we undressed each other, but we didn't make it to the bed right away. He grabbed one of my legs and propped me up on the dresser and pulled my panties aside and started to fuck me right there. It felt amazing and I really went wild because I had a buzz on and that dick was good. After fucking me hard for a while he picked me up and carried me to the bed with his dick still inside of me throbbing. I know he could come any second so I grabbed him and started kissing him and stuck my tongue down his throat and got him to slow down a bit so he wouldn't cum right away. I gently guided his erection out of me and I went to work on that dick with my tongue and cleaned my juices from his prick and licked his balls slowly. He really liked that and relaxed and then I mounted him and rode that cock until he exploded as he watched my big tits bounce up and down as I rode him hard. I was exhausted, but I made sure to suck his cock again to clean him up. He loved that and it wasn't long we fell asleep naked in each other's arms. Unfortunately, it ended up as a one night stand because he had some emergency back home and had to leave school. He wrote to me and explained his dad had a heart attack and he was transferring to a school closer to his home.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:23 AM

Not much more to tell about my college experiences. I met a guy late in the second semester of my junior year and we dated casually the remainder of that year with kissing and heavy petting and stuff like that. He lived a thousand miles away so we emailed and phoned once a week and stuff like that all summer. In our senior year everything was great and we did finally have sex on a fairly regular basis for about 4 months, but things just didn't work out. He wasn't a keeper if you know what I mean. So I kind of cooled our relationship and eventually he got the hint when I kept telling him I have a headache. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:28 AM

Thanked 3,550 Times in 148 Posts
Default Games or dares?

Hi Sindylou, loving your stories and of course your avatar with those beautiful boobs helps!

In college (or since) did you ever play any games like strip poker, strip jenga, truth or dare?

I’d love to hear any stories you have!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2020, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
Hi Sindylou, loving your stories and of course your avatar with those beautiful boobs helps!

In college (or since) did you ever play any games like strip poker, strip jenga, truth or dare?

I’d love to hear any stories you have!
Funny you asked, I forgot all about it. I was in college, but it was on summer break and some guys from HS invited me to go up to a camp across from a lake, a pond is more like it. They had beer and camp food and I knew the three guys so what the hell. We went swimming which they really loved because I wore a bikini. It was me and three boys and here I am in a small bikini. Okay, all bikinis look small on my tits but men love it when I'm in at the beach. I get lots of looks and whistles if I walk by a volley ball game with a bunch of men. LOL

Unfortunately for the guys I'm a good card player and I started to win big and two of the guys were down to their boxers and I still had on my shirt, bra and panties. We played shoes and socks so I took off both sneakers, both socks and my pants. By taking off my pants I was making them suffer because I knew they wanted to look at my cleavage. The other guy lost it all and was playing totally naked. We all laughed and he was cherry red. I did enjoy up taking off my shirt, but I won with my bra and panties on and all the boys were bare assed covering their peckers and nope, they were friends and we didn't do anything nasty. haha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001