Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2021, 11:56 AM

Thanked 3,220 Times in 182 Posts

That was supposed to say "short skirt", not shirt skirt. Sorry
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 08:40 AM

Thanked 1,285 Times in 114 Posts

The other day my wife and I were at a friend's place. She was already wearing a little bikini with a g-string back so my friend had already been enjoying a nice view of her ass. She was getting tired so I grabbed a Red Bull from the fridge and asked my friend if she could have it. He jokingly responded saying something along the lines of "what's in it for me?" I said you get to see some tits and pulled my wife's bikini tops to the side so she was just standing there, tits out and said something like "OK so this is a thing." She stayed like that for about 30 seconds before fixing her bikini top but it was a turn on showing her off!!
Old 03-15-2021, 12:56 PM

I love the idea of someone else showing me off! It is such a turn on for me. For some reason I feel sl*tty if I show myself, but when someone else exposes me it gives me the freedom to enjoy being watched and desired without being responsible for it. I don't know if that makes sense or not.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:49 AM

Thanked 1,397 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg2001 View Post
I love the idea of someone else showing me off! It is such a turn on for me. For some reason I feel sl*tty if I show myself, but when someone else exposes me it gives me the freedom to enjoy being watched and desired without being responsible for it. I don't know if that makes sense or not.
It makes a lot of sense to me. I think my wife is the same way. She loves to pretend she just does it for me, but I think she secretly enjoys it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg2001 View Post
This is my wife's feeling about it too. She doesn't want to show her body, she wants me to be in control of who sees her nude, whether it's pics or in person. She's thrilled by me exposing her.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 07:54 AM

Thanked 2,676 Times in 616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrummell View Post
This is my wife's feeling about it too. She doesn't want to show her body, she wants me to be in control of who sees her nude, whether it's pics or in person. She's thrilled by me exposing her.
That musta been my gf's attitude for years. She let me, but had to pretend she didn't know. She's sometimes say, "I'm getting drunk so I count on you to 'protect' me". That meant, You can expose me now and I won't care and will pretend I don't know. I'd hike her skirt up (no panties) on blanket in park, hhike her skirt up as she kneeled in my truck as I drove and show her pussy. Lift her skirt as we shopped funiture stores.. and on and on
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 08:53 AM

Thanked 16,981 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
It makes a lot of sense to me. I think my wife is the same way. She loves to pretend she just does it for me, but I think she secretly enjoys it.
Yep, my wife, too! She won't dare let anything show on purpose or even accident if she can help it in fear of what people will think.

But whenever I find a reason to expose her, she loves it, and she is quick to point out if I didn't take advantage of an opportunity.

One of her favorite moments was when we were at a very crowded fair and she needed me to re-tie and adjust her halter-top dress. Her left breast was "accidentally exposed" in the process, and she told me to make it take longer next time.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:25 PM

I've always been fantasizing about possibly showing off my partners, especially one of my very first girlfriends who was pretty shy but looked quite amazing actually: long-ish brown hair, 5’9”, small tits, always with an immaculately shaved pussy… come to think of it, she was probably a bit out of my league, and I guess that's why I always had the desire to show her off. It's just impossible to bring that up in a conversation, though… at least I always encouraged her to buy and wear the smallest possible bikinis, to not wear bras in the summer, to go topless on beaches, etc.

She eventually started modelling a bit (I think I wrote about that here somewhere), and eventually had to do a few topless-ish shoots for designers, but she never had to do any full nudes, and those photos never saw the light of day, anyway. Which is a shame, really, because, honestly, I'm not sure she even knew how pretty and hot she looked with no clothes on. And, again, she had a really gorgeous pussy.

Anyway, the one time I actually did get to show her off a bit was when we visited a large sauna complex close to her hometown. This place had a huge outdoor area where people were invited to be naked, but most of the guests were just chilling around in a bathrobe. The place wasn't very busy when we went, so at one point my GF actually opened her bathrobe a bit while we were lying on our sunbeds. After a few minutes, she all of a sudden hastily closed her bathrobe. I asked her what happened, and she pointed to a guy.

Then that guy, a small, chubby dude who was also wearing a bathrobe, walked over to us, said hi to my GF, and made a bit of smalltalk to her. Apparently the two went to high school together. My GF got up to get something to drink, so I chatted a bit more with him, mainly to try and find out which of the various saunas he was planning on visiting later.

He then left, my GF returned and told me that this dude always had a crush on her when they went to school together. So, that was the exact moment where I basically made it my mission that this guy, who seemed pretty harmless, will get his money's worth this afternoon.

After lying around for another half hour I suggested that we hit up one of the saunas and picked one of the rooms where the other dude said he was planning on being. And, lo and behold, the first sauna we entered, there he was! I sensed that my GF was probably planning on doing a 180, so I made sure to sit down and disrobe immediately, which meant that there was no turning back for her.

The moment she sat down and started untying her bathrobe, the other dude started to realize what was about to happen. It was sooo exciting. My GF kept her legs tightly closed, despite me encouraging her to relax a bit, so he probably didn't even get to see her pussy, but at least he saw her tits… and then left the sauna only a few minutes later, because… well… I hope he got to see what he always wished for.
Old 03-16-2023, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,087,010 Times in 33,095 Posts
Default We end up doing lots of things that are Excitng~

After having a Co-worker of mine seeing a few of my wife's Naughty pics in my locker at work and by accident (lol).
It seems like they'll want to see or know more about her, so if I'm sure they'll be willing to share some of their naughty stuff that I'll learn about while we're talking I make plans for them to follow me home to view some home movies!
But at the same time I'll inform my wife by phone so she'll be able to do her magical thing for having plenty of excitement for my co-worker too! I'll tell the guy that my wife's not home now or working and we'll go and enjoy some of our movies~
But after awhile watching the movies, my wife comes downstairs from the bedroom wearing nothing at all of something sheer and SEXY!
She'll act surprised by finding both of us in the family room and she might even do a bit of hand cover up but nothing fully! Then she'll even stand there talking with Us and not go to hide or cover Up!
She'll do plenty of the talking asking the guy she never seen before if he has the same Naughty Interest that we have for taking sexual pics or movies?
I might even slip away into another room saying I'm getting some drinks or having to do something, so my wife can work more of her exposing magical powers on him!
She even gets to the point of asking if seeing her NUDE and exposed is exciting to him?
Then she'll start asking for proof by being able to view any erection he has or is getting?
If she has any troubles with that, she call me in the room so she can show him that my cock is getting hard and do some oral on me in front of him!
I haven't seen a guy that I brought over the house refuse a nice handy job or oral from my wife, while saying she has my permission for doing it too!~
But like I was saying, there is little that my wife can surprise me with now after seeing her in action for Years!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 09:47 AM

Flashing my wife is one of my favorite things to do!
The first time we were visiting friends. A couple that we hung out with frequently. He and I have been friends since we were 17, now he was married and my wife and I became good friends with his wife as well. They lived about an hour away so we’d go there to drink and always stayed over because of the drive.
One night his wife went to bed early, or rather overindulged and passed out.
My wife had gotten comfortable and ready for bed, a zippered, hooded sweatshirt and pajama pants. We were hanging around talking and I decided to pull her zipper down and exposed her tits to my my friend. His eyes bugged out looking at my wife that he’d known for at least 15 years! She didn’t stop me so I lowered her pajama pants as well and she stood there completely nude in front of him. The combination of that and the danger of being caught was amazingly hot!

Free Videos - Updated Daily
VB XXX 0048

4m:15s

01-22-2015
StripDiceLosePart1

3m:39s

08-31-2004
College Cutie Filmed 02 14

0m:59s

09-06-2005
Trashed

0m:56s