uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2022, 01:27 PM

Thanked 1,054,997 Times in 31,650 Posts
Default Having friends along is Great, but you can find more!

We found that having friends or some family members that share the same Interest we have of a sexual nature always to be more FUN at any of these places!
But if we're on a Cruise or the Beaches, we just about always find others that are friendly and willing to open up and talk about everything! It also seems like we all want to be away from the house or home area and are looking for some adventure to break out of the norm!
I'm sure everybody has set their limits or have some kind of Rules to follow cause even we have them around our house with others we share pleasures with too!
But you never know just how far any other couple will go besides being NUDE on the Beach or boat / Ship, until a moment of action or talk starts up and having a few drinks always seems to relax or calm down those nervous reactions!
Its still nice hearing what others have done or observed, thanks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2022, 09:28 PM

Thanked 2,734 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
Other than that, I just remember some definitely different people. One guy was there with his wife. He was wearing board shorts and his wife was lying out on her back, completely nude, with her legs spread. Maybe it was a CMNF, maybe a cuckold/sub thing?
Over the years I've met quite a few "different" people; one being a couple we met at a nudist get-together.

The wife was very friendly, while the husband just sort of sat by himself and didn't talk much at all. She befriended us, and before long my wife and I realized she was flirting with us (she was very "touchy-feely"). After chatting for a while, she got "real" with us: her husband was not a nudist at all, he was just "there" while his wife basically cucked him. And she made it clear that she was aroused and "down" for "playing" with my wife and me together. My wife and I had no interest in it; but I kind of played along by asking about her husband. She just laughed and dismissed him; stating that he was only allowed to watch...if he was a "good boy." LOL!!!

It just just a bit weird...and funny at the same time. When it came time for us to leave, she was clearly disappointed, and requested a "three-way hug" before leaving; perhaps hoping to change our minds. The "hug" ended up being her rubbing her tits against my wife's - and then my chest. My wife and I then left, both a bit dumbfounded - but also laughing - about what had just happened.
Unfortunately for the lady, she was subsequently kicked out of the group. Not everyone found her "antics" funny; and this was not an "adult" group. She was just at the wrong place; she probably would have been better off going to a swinger's group.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2022, 09:46 PM

Thanked 26,055 Times in 2,754 Posts
Default visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
I think you might have had too high of expectations based on where you went, no offense. 75% of nude beaches aren't swing-fests. Gunnison? You'll end up in handcuffs. Haulover? More open but still, open sex on the beach doesn't happen. Playa Linda? Now you are getting warmer.

Same with nudist resorts. Swinging and swapping definitely occurs but there are very, very few open-air beaches and resorts where it occurs in the open. Most of it starts on the beach and finishes back in the room.

Cap De Adge and the old Hedonism Resorts may be the exception. Otherwise? You should probably just stick to swinger clubs.
We're very familiar with all that..... we're not looking for sex.....i'm sure there are better places out there.....butwe don't bother anymore....like we said..posers and egos and often creeps ....
Old 12-09-2022, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Certainly want to hear the rest.

We live not far from Caliente in Tampa and we've talked about going there with friends. I think it would be fun. We have friends from MA that come down to it and we have friends from the East Coast of FL that go sometimes. Those friends are going to Hedo Friday and I'm super jealous. Our big issue is child care. Oh well.
you should do caliente
The Following User Says Thank You to debonairplaya For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2022, 06:31 PM

It wasn't a real nudist resort, but we have some friends who own a 200-acre parcel with a big pole barn in the middle, and they have an annual NUDE 4th of July party. Basically, it's just friends, friends of friends, and friends of friends... It's 20 bucks an adult to get in, and every year it grows. This year, there were about 150-200 people from all around the state, even a few people outside of the state.

My wife and I went to the first ever one back in 2015 and I'm not going to lie, it was a little weird at first... but now its something we really look forward to. I wouldn't say we are nudist, but we have become pretty comfortable with being nude around a lot of other people.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2022, 11:50 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Caliente can be very disappointing. Sure everyone is nude almost all the time. But if you are looking for any sexual activity, it only happens at private parties on weekends.
DR
My experience was at a different resort; but fairly similar.

It was my first wife and I's second time only going to a nudist resort. We chose Paradise Valley without looking too much into it. Tbh we didn't really see anything really "spicy"; except some flirtatious behavior and a touch of exhibitionism. My wife didn't deny that she enjoyed "the displays"; and she actually indulged herself in some flirtatious behavior of her own. But it didn't lead to anything; except making me hard (in the pool).
It was only when it started getting late that we saw people being "sexy" with lingerie and high heels. We opted out and went to the cabin we'd rented.

Had we not stayed late I would have never known there was some "swinging" going on. No one had approached us. I guess maybe swingers wait to get approached?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2022, 08:49 PM

Thanked 20,996 Times in 1,558 Posts

Quote:
Caliente can be very disappointing. Sure everyone is nude almost all the time. But if you are looking for any sexual activity, it only happens at private parties on weekends. It's easy to find out where the party is, and get invited. If you are going to stay there, bring money. It cost us $900 for a cottage or condo for the weekend. And the food there sucks.

We will never go back.

DR
I have heard from a friend that Caliente is quite different now. Much hotter. Has a playroom, and much more action. We haven't gone back to see the difference, but I thought I'd pass this on .

DR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 09:43 PM

Thanked 1,054,997 Times in 31,650 Posts
Default It was always exciting on a Cruise vacation!

The place that we stayed at a few times had what I would call an outside BAR, it had a roof over the top but most of it was wide open so you had a wonderful view of the Beach area and others walking around could look into the BAR and see what was going on in there too!
It seems like the regular guy in the BAR that we got to know the most was in charge of the playful fun part that went on in and around this Resort place.
He would call up any willing wife/ women in the BAR to come up and be daring enough to do body type of shots and it didn't have to do mostly with Adult drinks!
He would add on some spray Whip Cream to the woman's party part if they would allow, then call up anybody that wanted to give her a try and lick away at the cream. I was surprised that it mostly started out with more women coming up and licking these other women that were mostly strangers to them!
I guess the guys were more or less more worried about what the guys that belonged to these women laying on top of the BAR and covered with Whip Cream would say when another guy was enjoying those treats!
But like I said this guy that started all of this stuff knew what he was doing and how to handle the group so more willing women would come up and expose more for him to spray with cream!
It wasn't long before my wife and her cousin went up and both went all Natural, so her loaded them both up with Cream. They did a bit of finger play on each other before the guy was asking for some men to come up and try a Sample from these willing women!
I walked up with my wife's cousins hubby and we were stopped at the edge of the BAR before our wife's laying on the counter! The guy talked a few seconds with us, asking us both since we all came from the same table if we were related to the women on the BAR? He then said something about us enjoying our wife's in front of the group in the BAR! It was at that time both of us guys said that we're going to enjoy each others wife instead!
That put a kind of Wow in this guys face and both of us went for their tits, then did plenty of muff diving coming up with lots of cream on our faces!
At that time he asked if it would be Ok with Us and the wife's if other guys came up and gave them a try too?
We all said its Ok and told anybody that wanted to come up to do so cause its Vacation time!
The guy loaded them up with more Whip Cream and I think all the guys in the place came up by themselves or with their wife's coaxing!
It was even nice and exciting to see the guy that ran the show and we got to meet with him on a more personal basis later, he licked the cream from both of our wife's and enjoyed their pussy's too!
Not al the women in the BAR came up, but there were more and we got to enjoy plenty and got to be more friendly with other couples there by getting more involved with them of these sexual adventures!
There were plenty of female working stuff that we would have Loved to see all NUDE or involved in these playtimes, but we did see a few on the Beaches and exposed on their own time!
I can say they all were willing to help out anybody with taking pics or doing others things for you as requested!
I'll try to find more of the pics we took and maybe post a few so you can see more of the FUN we all had there!
Hope to hear more about some wild thing you done away from Home!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2023, 07:43 AM

Thanked 4,098 Times in 408 Posts

Quote:
I have heard from a friend that Caliente is quite different now. Much hotter. Has a playroom, and much more action. We haven't gone back to see the difference, but I thought I'd pass this on .

DR
We might go up for a day in a few weeks.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:58 PM

Thanked 20,996 Times in 1,558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
We might go up for a day in a few weeks.
Report back!

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s