uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2021, 02:08 AM

Thanked 2,190 Times in 101 Posts

[QUOTE=y2kv2;2982599]Hi Eve, really like what you're doing here. Would like you to explain something though. What is happening at 1:28? At first it looks at first like you're popping a water balloon & letting the water run down your body, but after a couple seconds, it looks like you're peeing.

Hiya, Lol I wondered how long it would take before someone asked! No I am not peeing I threw water over myself but the shot came out looking like I pee and makes ñ very cool very weird effect when I reversed the clip...I have actually never done any pee shots but maybe in future, some things a girl keeps private....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2021, 11:14 PM

Thanked 3,946 Times in 535 Posts

Hi Eve.

I figured that's what it was, something like that anyways lol. Sorry, watching girls peeing is probably my biggest turn-on/fetish, so I'm like OCD whenever it happens (or looks like it's happening, or might happen, etc). Totally get it if that's not your thing, not trying to be creepy or anything. But thanks for responding & setting me straight.
The Following User Says Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 03:49 PM

Default My mini orgasm vid

Hi guys here is the link to a short teazer video I posted earlier today of me having a orgasm part of the much longer video I am working on hope you enjoy Mwahs.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6315486...aving_a_orgasm
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 05:41 PM

Default Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Wow! Hot and amazing! Tell us more! How did it feel? Where did you strip off? What did he say?
Hi Karl, lol well where to start I asked Adam the previous evening if he thinks I will get into trouble if I dare to go all out and just stripped completely nude at the beach where we went for a short break away. Usually the beach has more foreign tourists than locals and I would have felt much better if that was the case but because of the whole Covid scenario virtually every person visiting the beach was either a local from the town which is very small and we see them daily during our stay or nationals from other parts of our very conservative country who could have easily been offended and raised a scene. We spoke about it for quite a while and he agreed that as a woman I should be able to get away with it but that it would probably be best if he did not join in. Needless to say I was pretty nervous and excited the whole evening planning how exactly I was going to pull it off the next day. I was so turned on by the though of people who we have seen and probably spoken to already during our stay possibly seeing me totally exposed with no chance of being able to hide the fact that I am openly flaunting my body and yes I have seen more than one guy looking at me and wanting to see more every time we went to the restaurant or local bar and knowing that I might just be able to show them what they crave to see but never in a million years thought they would be able to in real life added to my excitement and I admit impatience that I had to wait till morning.
When we arrived at the beach the next morning I could literally feel my heart beat in my throat when I saw all the cars in the parking lot, the beach was going to be pretty crowded!
It scared me because allot of things could backfire but it was also precisely what I have been fantasizing and craving about.
We casually walked over the dunes down to the water both of us summing up the situation and different personalities there as best we could I really was not sure if I was going to go ahead with my plans. Adam suggested that we act completely normal and choose a spot that was not to crowded and where there was not to many families with young children around. I did not bring my bikini with on purpose and the white top I was wearing was completely see through so just about every person we passed or who looked in my direction was already openly staring at my hard nipples, that was clearly visible through the top. I did however have my green see through g-string on underneath the shirt so I was not blatantly breaking all the rules at the same time. I will attach some pictures of me in and out of the shirt with nothing but a tiny see through bikini type bottom on that did absolutely noting to hide my throbbing pussy from anybody's view.
Although there was defiantly a couple of guys making no attempt to hide the fact that they where admiring the view most of them much to the disgust of their wives and girlfriends we did not see anybody behave completely offended by my sl*tty top so once we sat down and Adam stripped down to only his beach shorts and acted like he is taking normal vacation photos of me and the beach he dared me to go ahead and take the shirt off, well the second I sat up and got ready to do it I was very aware that every guy was looking in my direction, probably not believing their luck but clearly eagerly waiting and hoping for the moment I took the t-shirt off and showing them exactly what I was hiding beneath it even though it did almost nothing to hide any part of me. Adam just smiled and acted as if it was the most normal thing in the World for his wife to expose her breasts to anybody around completely in public not caring who sees me or them. He knew how much I wanted it and how hot I was from all the looks. More than one woman also looked and I admit they made me more nervous because they might confront me the guys just loved the view but I had no idea what all the other decently covered woman on the beach might do or say. I knew some of them where jealous because I had the guts to do what they wanted to do and that I was getting all the attention because I was behaving like a "shameless sl*t" I could almost hear them telling their husbands and boyfriends just what a kind of woman they think I am and what kind of a man Adam was allowing me to behave this way.
And with one smooth well practiced move there I was bare breasted with rock hard pointy nipples my shirt neatly in a bundle next to me and my now plainly visible very tiny G-string the only piece of cloth on my body covering literally just my lips and my mound, but then also only if you where more that 30 meters away or you could see straight through it.
I could feel myself blushing and Adam's knowing smile and idle small talk was just adding oil to the fire.
Everybody was looking at me and it was no more than 5 minutes once I laid down in my back on my towel than the first voyeurs started casually walking up and down the shore line very close to where we where sitting. They all saw not only my naked breasts but 90% of them who walked past, no more than 10 meters from where I was acting like I was looking at the waves and enjoying the sun, had a clear view of my completely visible clearly aroused bold puffy vagina. I knew I was dripping wet and believe it or not really praying that nobody noticed that fact. Naturally Adam did and you can guess what we where talking about as more and more people just happened to walk up and down the beach right past me.
Well a long story short I stayed that way for about 2 hours and even dared to go for a swim walking all the way from our spot without a towel into the waves and being almost to shy to get out and walk back because every dad who had kids on that beach decided that they will take the kids for a swim the second I set foot in the water. I might as well have been naked there then the G-string did nothing to hide the only part of my body that it was "supposed" to and everybody saw me as good as naked. Strangely enough apart from the one or two disgusted and disapproving looks from very uptight wives or girlfriends not one person made a negative comment or told me that my behavior was in appropriate. I am really thankful for that I would not have known where to stick my head into from shame if that happened.
Both myself and Adam knew that I have already pushed my boundaries way too far at that particular spot and after there was nobody left around whom has not seen me virtually naked we decided to pack up and move further up the beach away from the swimming area where there was less people and if I then felt brave enough, based on the reactions we got it should be ok if I just went ahead and stripped down completely.
Well as you guys have seen that is precisely what I did and then went out of my way to walk naked up and down the surf leaving Adam behind with our things and the camera to film me un noticed and hopefully getting a few good reactions. And those I got the guys who already saw me further down the beach acted like they wehere now going for walks or jogs past where I was playing in the water!
All I can add was that the sex was unbelievable once we got back to our room and just by typing this and sharing it with everybody I think it is going to be again in a hour or two!
Attached Thumbnails
My flimsy white top.jpg   What I am dressed.jpg  

Nothing wrong with my bottom.jpg   On all fours on purpose.jpg  

See through top 2 (2).jpg   See through top and nip.jpg  

Old 05-28-2021, 10:48 AM

This is so amazing, you really are beautiful!
The Following User Says Thank You to nos21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedeve View Post
Well guys I did it...I went completely nude on a non-nude beach and had a conversation with a complete stranger while Adam filmed and took pictures from further back on the beach, I have decided to crop the guy's face out of the pictures as he is engaged and I didn't ask him permission to be photographed and filmed. He had no clue my husband was watching and filming us and got pretty turned on staring at my naked body.
There was allot of other beach go-ers who also had a full frontal treat while I walked up and down and played in the water acting oblivious to the fact that I was the only nude woman. A few wives and girlfriends gave me some pretty nasty looks!
You are really hot. Therefore other women gave you nasty looks. Did you get the BF to go nude as well or are you the one with real balls?
Old 06-01-2021, 02:33 PM

Thanked 31,144 Times in 4,243 Posts

Awesome! Glad it sounds like you had a positive experience! Hopefully that motivates you to push your boundaries!
Old 06-07-2021, 04:53 PM

Default Hey

Eve,

Looks like your videos got deleted? Something happen?

Tags
bucket list, enf, exhibitionisist, nakedeve, public nudity

Free Videos - Updated Daily
by the river

4m:00s

09-23-2024
Big Load

0m:51s

10-17-2018
125374 0

0m:45s

03-31-2006