Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2014, 08:07 PM

this is an amazing story cant wait for the update
The Following User Says Thank You to superfag95 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 AM

Keep it coming!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 10:30 AM

this story is simply amazing i hope to god that when the next chapter comes out we see some more of Mrs Mcmahon and her lovely tits and ass cause she is simply something else
The Following User Says Thank You to crazy Vlad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2014, 02:18 PM

Default The Divas Championship Chase

Sorry for my recent abscence guys, just needed a break. It's pretty hard to coreograph a wrestling match on paper with both quality and quantity. Hope you guys enjoy the episode! Try to leave a comment expressing your opinions!

Jerry Lawler: It's time, it's time, it's RAW main event time!

JBL: The first divas main event in over a decade! It all ends here when AJ Lee faces Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship with her contract at stake.

Jerry Lawler: I hate saying this but losing another girl would only hurt the division. Who do you think has the upper hand here John?

JBL: Miss Bella is on a roll as of late but so is AJ! I really don't know about this one.

Jerry Lawler: Let's take a special look back at this amazing rivalry.

-A promo recaps the feud before cutting to the Bellas stretching backstage-

JBL: The divas are on deck after the break! Who's going to walk out with gold around their waste?

Jerry Lawler: What! No! Cut during Sheamus and Christian! This is the best part of the show!

-Commercial Break-

Lilian Garcia: This next contest is for the Divas Championship! If AJ Lee is to lose, her contract with World Wrestling Entertainment will be terminated. Introducing first, the challenger, making her way to the ring, AJ Lee!

The bipolar diva skips to the ring in her typical black "Love Bites" shirt and two toned daisy dukes. The former RAW General Manager sits on the second rope, twirling her hair, whilst she waits for her adversary.

Lilian Garcia: And her opponent, making her way to the ring, accompanied by Brie Bella, the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!

The atmosphere enlivens as the Bellas walk pass the curtains in different outfits for the occasion. Nikki has on her boyfriend's "Even Stronger" off-shoulder top along with grey spandex shorts while Brie is donning a short dress.

The match officially begins with the two circling the ring and locking up into a grapple. Nikki, easily out powering her opponent, tosses Lee around like a rag doll. With one powerful thrust, the neck tattooed diva screeches in horror as the Bella tears off a lock of her extensions. The Lunatic Fringe runs after the champion in a pit of animosity only to bounce off the middle rope from a drop toehold. Nikki channels her inner "Brie Mode" and collides with Lee using a running knee. The two time divas champion pins her opponent's shoulders to the mat for the two count.

AJ slowly gets back to her feet as Nicole attempts to awaken the silent crowd.

Nikki Bella: Let's do this Manhattan!

The busty Bella charges from corner to corner, telegraphing with a running lariat. Nikki eyeballs the Wrestlemania sign in the back of the arena as she pulls a page from Stacy Kiebler and chokes AJ with the use of her massive legs. The reality television star follows up with a rebounded bulldog for a near fall. With frustration building, she pulls her hair back before pointing to the top turnbuckle.

JBL: This could get very ugly!

Jerry Lawler: I couldn't disagree more. How could anything be ugly between these two!

As the Bella attempted to find her footing, AJ pushes her legs out from underneath, knocking the Bella into a tree of woe. The self-proclaimed "Geek Goddess" attacks the immobile twin with a number of stomps to the abdomen as she hangs defenseless. The fun-sized diva proceeds to mock Brie along with the WWE Universe by throwing her index fingers into the air prior to connecting with a stalling dropkick to her sister. AJ takes a moment to admire her work until hooking both legs for yet another two count.

AJ Lee: Do you know what you're doing! That was three! That was three!

Unwilling to allow Nikki even a lick of offense, Lee targets her previously injured shin. AJ hammers the champion with a series of elbows to the leg, attempting to put her on the shelf.

Jerry Lawler: That's enough!

JBL: What brilliance being displayed by AJ! This is all fair inside the ring King.

With the assistance of her sister as well as the Bella Army in attendance, Nikki Bella manages to power through the pain with a jaw-breaking snapmare stunner. The former title holder rolls out of harm's way, clutching at her jaw, for a breather.

Jerry Lawler: Shades of the legendary Stone Cold himself!

JBL: What a reversal from Nikki Bella!

The break cuts the match short temporarily meanwhile the announcers plug the WWE Network.

-Commercial Break-

The show returns with Nicole mounting AJ and slamming her head against the mat. Nikki points to her breasts, signaling for the Rack Attack. Out of pure desperation, the challenger manages to throw a thumb to the eye and momentarily blind the champion. Nikki's reign on top appears extremely grim as the intellectually insane diva locks on a leglock.

Jerry Lawler: She's gonna break every bone in her leg!

JBL: This is it! I smell game over!

At the moment that AJ is about to regain her title, two unknown divas enter the scene and intervene during the match. The mysterious duo tosses AJ out of the ring before mauling the reigning, defending WWE Divas Champion.

Jerry Lawler: What in the world!

JBL: No way! I know these girls! They're Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair from NXT! These two are divas down in developmental! What are they doing here!

Charlotte and Sasha attack Nikki as Lilian declares the match to be a double disqualification. Brie pursuits to save her sister from the attack but is immediately sent off the apron and into the steel ring post by a long-legged blonde.

Jerry Lawler: Is that Summer Rae? What is she doing!

JBL: I know what's going on here! These three call themselves the Beautiful Fierce Females on NXT and they're here to make a statement on the main roster!

AJ quickly flees the scene as she witnesses the dismantling of the Bellas in awe. The debuting women maul the Bella twin like a pack of dogs before pushing her out of the ring.

JBL: The Bellas are on dream street! I'm liking what we're seeing here!

Jerry Lawler: AJ was about to win the championship! I bet Stephanie sent these girls out to cost her the match. But hey, I sure hope Nikki and Brie are alright. They still owe me massages!

The show fades to black as the Beautiful Fierce Females raise eachothers' hands in victory.

JBL: Join us next week on RAW Roulette from Las Vegas, Nevada! Four weeks away from Wrestlemania!

Jerry Lawler: Don't forget that every match will be deterimed by a spin of the wheel! Goodnight everybody!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2014, 05:29 PM

hey nice build up can't wait to get to the good stuff but i understand and respect your building up the story.I like that in a writer , someone who dose not just rush into things and put thought into it makes it a more enjoyable story.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazy Vlad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 09:35 PM

Default Quick Update

I've been busy with finals but I managed to fit in some writing on the side. Expect the new part either today or tommorow! Additionally, would you guys enjoy a female refferee? I enjoyed the way TNA had it in the beggining with Taryn and Gail.

Last edited by DoctorOhno; 05-17-2014 at 09:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 09:31 AM

i think having a female ref is a great idea could cause some situations where things dont go the way of a certain wrestler and the ref could bare the brunt of the anger
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 09:52 AM

Default Hey

Yeah I agree lol can't wait lol
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 10:23 PM

Default The Divas Championship Chase

Sorry for taking a bit longer than expected, hope everyone understands. I'll be uploading more frequently after all my school work cleans up during the summer. Until then, heres another week of the story.

JBL: Paul Bearer? It's about time Percy got inducted!

Jerry Lawler: He joins the likes of the Ultimate Warrior and many others, the night before Wrestlemania 30.

JBL: It was only last week that we saw the debut of two divas by the names of Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. With a mentor in Summer Rae, these girls collectively call themselves the BFF's. They made victims out of the Bellas and AJ during what was an excellent match.

Jerry Lawler: Despite of the disqualification finish, Stephanie has insisted for a new number one contender. Summer and Emma are sure to dazzle the crowd when they battle it out, next!

JBL: Grab your IOS and Android devices for yet another spin of the RAW Roulette wheel, exclusively on the WWE App!

- Commercial Break -

RAW is back on the air with the Beautiful Fierce Females making their entrance to Summer's newest "Rush of Power" theme. All three members are suited up in black tank tops marked with their respective initials and gold wrestling bottoms. Summer immediately grabs the spotlight with her incredibly toned legs as she poses on the turnbuckle.

JBL: For those of you who weren't on the app, the Director of Operations has made this contest a Handicap Match.

Emma's music blasts through the speakers to the sounds of cheering children. The Australian dances her way through bubbles and precariously walks up the ramp. She is wearing her typical, all purple wrestling top complemented by some matching bottoms.

The competitors get things underway as the Mike Chioda signals for the bell. Instead of fighting, Summer demands for a loudspeaker and takes the time to cut a promo.

Summer Rae: Girl, take it easy. We're all friends here! We go way back! Our battles just a few months ago have been on par with Trish and Lita. So how would you like to join one of the greatest, strongest and sexiest factions in WWE today. The BFFs! We ran through NXT. Do you really want to be remembered as just a talentless bimbo?

At the moment that Summer turns around to hand Sasha the mic, an opportunistic Emma pushes her off the ropes and into a roll up. The official nearly counts to three until the duo of Banks and Flair hold the 25-year-old's arms back, disabling all forms of offense. She attempts to squirm away but ends up getting one-upped in front of a male-dominant audience. Summer reaches down at the waistband of her pants and strips them away in a heartbeat. The well-rounded Emma turns red while she tries to hide her nude colored lingerie from the Sin City natives.

Summer Rae: Come on Emma! Where's that fire!

The Females repeatedly slam her head into the ground. An eerie sense of suspense forms within the front row as Charlotte has a tight hold on the collar of her top. Emma clutches onto her wardrobe in hopes of preventing any further embarrassment. The daughter of the Nature Boy blindly pulls on her fabric while her top continues to tear. The struggle is inevitable as the dirty-blonde is left inside a matching set of bra and panties after Flair removes all the gear off her body.

Nikki and Brie come running down the ramp with steel chairs in hand. The trio immediately retreat, smiling and lifting Emma's clothes to the sky.

Nikki Bella: Its obvious one of you girls want to be champion and this isn't gonna settle until that day comes. With the passing of a true legend such as Mae Young, I've came up with the perfect solution. At Wrestlemania 30, we have a little match consisting of all the divas on the roster. In honor of one of the most influential women in all of history, it's gonna be a Mae Young Memorial Battle Royal! The last diva remaining will be worthy of this championship.

Summer Rae: On behalf of the Flair and the Boss of WWE, I wish you the best of luck.

Officials come down to ringside and hand Emma a robe while the Bellas sit her up against the bottom turnbuckle pad. The WWE Universe drown the agents with boos. The camera crew pans over to the BFF's tossing the Australian's clothes to the audience before heading back to the announcers table.

JBL: What a match we have set for Wrestlemania! All the divas confined to a twenty by twenty ring!

Jerry Lawler: Who's the idiot that keeps running down with extra clothes for everyone? Stephanie needs to get rid of these guys. Talk about bad for business.

JBL: King never disappoints! Coming up, Alexander Rusev and the Ravishing Russian have an announcement.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:26 PM

Default Quick Update (2)

Earlier in the week, I asked if you guys would want a female referee. I'm currently leaning towards the idea of having Maria Kanellis do the job after attending ROH's War of the Worlds. Other divas I've suggested were Maryse, Taryn Tarelll, Kelly Kelly or Eve. If you have any divas in mind, feel free to reccemend them. I would preferably choose a girl who can still go and branch off into a feud down the road. I'll most likely add this women on the show after Wrestlemania.

Tags
enf, fiction, nudity, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005