uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2020, 03:48 PM

Default Changing trends

I go to a few favorite spas, some in Germany and some in Switzerland. I have taken a variety of women to each, some Asian, some European. I don't think I have taken a "homegirl," yet though. Anyway, I have noticed more and more Chinese at some of these places. Of course, you used to see no Chinese tourists once and now they are everywhere, so it is no wonder I start to see some in the more tourist-friendly spas. I have seen mixed groups of 20-something Chinese, some pairs of women, etc., and since it is a nude-only place, they were nude, of course. Once, while taking my final shower as I finished at a place in Germany, a group of younger Chinese came in and some of the girls looked like they were pushing their limits to be there. They looked nervous, and with a glance, I could see that the girl under the shower next to me had very erect nipples. She was at that point of nervousness and excitement, I think. I was once a the same place with a very blonde German friend who at some point got me hard and then decided to start impaling herself on me. This was right in front of a middle-aged chinese couple who was enjoying the medium-temperature pool we were all sharing. I think they were a bit shocked (and it's not a place you should be having sex, so I was a bit worried we'd get thrown out by the staff - but we weren't).

I recently took a Chinese friend to a sauna in Switzerland - also a place you should not be having sex. It has separate areas for the sauna, steam room, and Turkish bath. She was a bit shy at first, wanting to take a towel into the Turkish bath, which is of course not done. She relaxed after I soaped her up and scrubbed her down. So, by the time we got to the steam room, she decided to just start giving me a blow job. As one guy walked by (the steam room is glassed-in, looking out to the open area and a lake) he started laughing and she stopped. Then we went to the sauna which was empty because it was near closing time. She started sucking again, then jumped up on me while I was sitting on an upper bench and started pumping, facing away from me. Though we had a towel to protect the wood from our sweaty bodies, I was afraid I would cum and stain some other part of the wood, so we stopped and exited. Then in the shower (which is a more or less private stall), she went back at it and finished me off and turned around and squatted down for a facial. As we left, she said she never wants to come back again since it's not a place designed for having sex. So, that would mean one of the other "saunas" that is actually for sex (there is one in Lausanne).

Anyway, you have to make sure people have the right expectations when you go to a sauna or hot spring.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 10:53 PM

Thanked 5,787 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 View Post

Anyway, you have to make sure people have the right expectations when you go to a sauna or hot spring.
We have several hot springs within 50 miles of us. Nakedness and sexual adventures are the norm at them.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:36 AM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 136 Posts
Default Sauna

I love these stories. I’ve never been to a sauna so I have nothing to contribute but hope other folks here have more to share
The Following User Says Thank You to hockeypuck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 05:28 PM

Default which saunas for sex?

Ok, some saunas for sex, that arent' gay saunas?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonera View Post
Ok, some saunas for sex, that arent' gay saunas?
Here is one. It has a "gay day" but other days are multi-option:

Echangisme, libertinage, gang-bang, homme, femme, couple, gay, lesbienne, travesti, etc... tout cela au plus chaud des saunas, dans le labyrinthe des plaisirs, le

Sauna NEW-RELAX
Galerie St-François A
1003 Lausanne

Ouvertures mixtes (hommes, femmes, couples, ... ) :

12h00 à 24h00 les lundis, mardis, mercredis, jeudis
12h00 à 04h00 les vendredis et samedis
18h00 à 24h00 les dimanches
Le dimanche (12h00 à 18h00) est réservé aux gays. Le 2ème dimanche du mois (12h00 à 18h00) journée BEARS (gay).

www.newrelax.ch

Prix: 30.- CHF
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 07:01 PM

Thanked 2,641 Times in 210 Posts

The saunas I've visited with my wife are mainly frequented by caucasian looking people.
However, there was 1 occasion when we met a Japanese family.
Father, mother and teenage son around 14yo or so.
Both parents seem to be in their mid to late 30-ties.
The Japanese lady was 1 one the most beautiful women I came across.
Beautiful face, stunning body, firm C-cup breasts with thick pointy nipples.
If one ever needed to have a role model for the term MILF, she would have fitted the picture perfectly .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 01:44 AM

Thanked 1,935 Times in 99 Posts

I am a spanish girl. If you have read me, you already know that I have always been a congenital exhibitionist.

Here in Spain we don't have a sauna culture. Hence, nudism here is not allowed in saunas.

When I was 18 years old I went to Germany with my parents, my older sister.

We booked a package trip with a tourist agency, with other spaniards from other cities. We were about 30 people in total.

As an exhibitionist, I was eager to go to a nudist sauna in Germany, but it was not possible with my conservative family or with my group of spaniards.

However, when we checked in the hotel in Hamburg, I saw that there was a sauna. I asked in the reception desk if nudity was allowed, forbiden or compulsory in there

I coild not believe my luck: nudity was compulsory! OMG!! That was a dream come true for me

After lunch, I said that I was going to try the sauna and the spa. We were tired, so most of people thought that enjoying a relaxing afternoon in the hotel was a great idea. My parents stayed in their room, lucky me.

However, as spaniards, nobody had the faintest idea that it was a nudist sauna. I was not going to spoil the surprise, that goes without saying.

That was going to be a funny afternoon...

We arranged to meet at three o clock. The sauna and the swimmingpool were empty. We came in, all of us wearing our bathing suits, obviously.

However, some minutes later, a young german couple arrived, and you work it out: they were naked! WTF??

The 15 spaniards could not believe their eyes when they saw 2 naked germans. But neither the germans could believe their eyes, with 15 spaniards wearing their bathing suits!

Two minutes later, two people from the hotel staff arrived to tell us what was already obvious: it was a nudist sauna.

We started to laugh and we started to make our way out of the sauna. Nobody wanted to be naked before the rest of the group.

We went out of the sauna, into a big room with some benches and lockers. We were still laughing about our missbehaviour when an elderly nude woman came in from.an individual cubicle and got into the sauna. That's when we realized that it was a coed locker room!!

My biggest sexual fantasy has always been to be nude among clothed people, standing out as much as possible. However, as a good girl from a conservative family, I always have to disguise my nudity as a non sexual fact, and that is about as difficult as it gets!!
- Sometimes I pretend that Indon't know that somebody is watching me: changing infront of neighbours, downblouses...
-;Sometimes I pretend that nudity is not a sexual fact for me: topless beaches and so on

As you know, I really wanted to get naked before all of them, I wanted them to stare at my erect nipples and shaved pussy without shame, I wanted to share my inner intimacy and beauty with everybody. I wanted to stand out as much as possible

However, I needed to keep playing my role as a shy and naive girl from a conservative family. That's what I am, actually, a vanilla and conservative exhibitionist girl!!

I could have waited just a minute to the spaniards to leave the room, but what the hell!! That was a nudist sauna!! Getting naked was not a missbehaviour!! The naive and conservative girl could get stark naked before everybody.

I mustered the courage and just rose to the occasion: some seconds later I was completely nude among all the clothed spaniards.

Suddenly, everybody was staring at my nudity in silence.

I just played it cool, just like if I was not naked. Actually it was not my fault to be naked: it was their fault to be clothed inthere!!

"Don't you join me? It's free for the guests! It's a nudist sauna!! C'mon!! When in Rome..."

Nobody did. LOL

Then, I rushed to masturbate as soon as possible inside the sauna. Actually, I almost got caught by a staff member. Maybe I did... Who knows!

Last edited by rsghbb; 04-16-2024 at 01:48 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 01:57 AM

Thanked 1,935 Times in 99 Posts

Next morning my sister joined me, without the knowledge of our parents.

We met there some of the spanish people.

It was funny how they were always trying to cover them with their hands.

A handsome italian guy joined us in a sauna, flaunting his nice penis to us. My sister kept covering her tits and pussy with her hands all the time. Meanwhile, I was broad open for him

He was 40 years old and I was just 18, but the sauna thing was so exciting for me that I eventually slept with him that night
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 11:48 AM

Default You naughty girl LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
Next morning my sister joined me, without the knowledge of our parents.

We met there some of the spanish people.

It was funny how they were always trying to cover them with their hands.

A handsome italian guy joined us in a sauna, flaunting his nice penis to us. My sister kept covering her tits and pussy with her hands all the time. Meanwhile, I was broad open for him

He was 40 years old and I was just 18, but the sauna thing was so exciting for me that I eventually slept with him that night
Happy to take advantage of you any time LOL
Old 04-16-2024, 04:52 PM

Not sure I can top that last story!

Best I have is a hotel in Berlin with a small-ish sauna.

My wife and I spent some time in the hot tub with a Japanese couple, their child, and their African nanny. All clothed. Both women were slim and tall and smoking hot. They left. After a while we left too and headed for the sauna.

Japanese dad is in there. Fine. Three of us naked. We're all quiet and relaxing. I'm basically checking out my wife. I don't think he is, but I don't really mind if he is.

Then the door opens after about 5 minutes. Time to switch, apparently. Mom and nanny come in, Dad goes out to take care of the kid. My eyes bulged out of my sockets. Mom was fully shaved - IMO, rare for Japanese. Slim, waist bracelet, great pussy lips.

Nanny has a very short tight trim. I'm all about shaved pussy, so I wish, but this was still pretty good. She sat up for a while on the top bunk but it got too hot so she had to lay down on the bunk just below me.

I still think the Mom was hotter - tiny boobs, shaved slot - but both were heavenly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shortlong For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s

02-10-2018
nw5nfhOJh21ufesf1 480

1m:55s

02-07-2018
casting2d