or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2023, 05:15 PM

Thanked 4,637 Times in 413 Posts
Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusman6969 View Post
I was on a work trip a few years ago and it happened to line up with St. Patrick's Day weekend. After we wrapped for the day I went back to my room and decided I would go check out some local bars. I decided to go to a bar that was recommended by a few people.

I got a drink at the bar and began talking to a girl next to me. We talked for a while, and it started getting kind of late. I told her I should probably head out soon as I had to fly in the morning. We started making out a bit and I decided to throw out an idea. I invited her to come back to my hotel for one last drink at the hotel bar. She agreed and we grabbed a taxi to head back.

In the cab he we were making out a lot and touching each other over our clothes. When we walked in the hotel we saw that the hotel bar was actually closed. She looked at me and just said, "let's just go up to your room". When we got upstairs we continued the making out but on the bed. Clothes quickly began coming off and she took my cock in her mouth. I pulled off her panties and we fucked a lot. We ended up falling asleep naked together.

The next morning we woke up and made our way into the nice glass shower. I soaped up her tits, played with her pussy, squeezed her ass while she stroked me. I turned her around and fucked her from behind. We washed off, got dressed, exchanged numbers and she left. I packed, made my way downstairs to find my coworkers all smiling at me. Apparently they were at the same bar and saw us leave together.

We stayed in touch via text for a few weeks. Just long enough to get the fun pics you see here
What a beautiful pussy she has!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2023, 07:27 PM

Thanked 1,685 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
Wow, she sounds like a good time and not bashful about having family around when she fucks. LOL

I think you did a great job explaining why you didn't go for seconds and it makes sense. It just bugs me when I hear guys telling about this hot woman that they fucked a few days ago and when you ask are you going to see her again they say no. I always wanted to know the reason because they say she was hot and the sex was great so why not hit that a few more times at least. I do understand many guys aren't looking for a relationship especially after a divorce you just want to get laid and not in the middle of another bad and costly mistake. I can see why the redhead wouldn't be a good one for long term because she sounds like maybe she has a serious drinking problem.
There is a saying about no matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick of putting up with her shit. A few years ago I dated a woman is looked great in person and on paper. She was in her mid-40s, tall, blonde with a very pretty face and great tits (really nice DDs). Not petite but not heavy. She has the body of a woman her age who goes to the gym a few times per week. She's a professor at a well know college in the area, she won the Ms Teen pageant in her state when she was younger and competed for Miss America or Miss USA (don't remember and didn't want to be too fanboy when she told me about it lol). And her ex-husband was a professional ball player. You might be thinking "Damnnnn, that's a catch! and "Why is a woman like her single?". So did I as I got to know her. It kept getting better and better as we talked then it was a great night the first time we went out. I saw her for about a month then... the crazy started to come out. It was little things here and there. Then it quickly went off the chart. I told one of my friends about her after the first date. We were both busy so we didn't talk for a little over a month after that. When we did he asked "Are you still tapping that blonde?". He was shocked when I said no. He understood why after I told him some stories about her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2023, 02:04 AM

Thanked 37,592 Times in 2,756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusman6969 View Post
I was on a work trip a few years ago and it happened to line up with St. Patrick's Day weekend. After we wrapped for the day I went back to my room and decided I would go check out some local bars. I decided to go to a bar that was recommended by a few people.

I got a drink at the bar and began talking to a girl next to me. We talked for a while, and it started getting kind of late. I told her I should probably head out soon as I had to fly in the morning. We started making out a bit and I decided to throw out an idea. I invited her to come back to my hotel for one last drink at the hotel bar. She agreed and we grabbed a taxi to head back.

In the cab he we were making out a lot and touching each other over our clothes. When we walked in the hotel we saw that the hotel bar was actually closed. She looked at me and just said, "let's just go up to your room". When we got upstairs we continued the making out but on the bed. Clothes quickly began coming off and she took my cock in her mouth. I pulled off her panties and we fucked a lot. We ended up falling asleep naked together.

The next morning we woke up and made our way into the nice glass shower. I soaped up her tits, played with her pussy, squeezed her ass while she stroked me. I turned her around and fucked her from behind. We washed off, got dressed, exchanged numbers and she left. I packed, made my way downstairs to find my coworkers all smiling at me. Apparently they were at the same bar and saw us leave together.

We stayed in touch via text for a few weeks. Just long enough to get the fun pics you see here

It can be tough to have seconds when you're away from home and meet a nice lady that loves to fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
There is a saying about no matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick of putting up with her shit. A few years ago I dated a woman is looked great in person and on paper. She was in her mid-40s, tall, blonde with a very pretty face and great tits (really nice DDs). Not petite but not heavy. She has the body of a woman her age who goes to the gym a few times per week. She's a professor at a well know college in the area, she won the Ms Teen pageant in her state when she was younger and competed for Miss America or Miss USA (don't remember and didn't want to be too fanboy when she told me about it lol). And her ex-husband was a professional ball player. You might be thinking "Damnnnn, that's a catch! and "Why is a woman like her single?". So did I as I got to know her. It kept getting better and better as we talked then it was a great night the first time we went out. I saw her for about a month then... the crazy started to come out. It was little things here and there. Then it quickly went off the chart. I told one of my friends about her after the first date. We were both busy so we didn't talk for a little over a month after that. When we did he asked "Are you still tapping that blonde?". He was shocked when I said no. He understood why after I told him some stories about her.
I here ya. There probably a lot of stories like that. You love her T&A and doing that sweet pussy, but it is very true she also has to have a personality and be compatible with you to stick around. At least you have some good memories of hot sex for a few times when you were with her. haha

Last edited by spacecake; 08-27-2023 at 07:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2023, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Wow, she sounds like a good time and not bashful about having family around when she fucks. LOL

I think you did a great job explaining why you didn't go for seconds and it makes sense. It just bugs me when I hear guys telling about this hot woman that they fucked a few days ago and when you ask are you going to see her again they say no. I always wanted to know the reason because they say she was hot and the sex was great so why not hit that a few more times at least. I do understand many guys aren't looking for a relationship especially after a divorce you just want to get laid and not in the middle of another bad and costly mistake. I can see why the redhead wouldn't be a good one for long term because she sounds like maybe she has a serious drinking problem.
She was a quite a good time, a really a great memory for me. I suspect most everything about that night and what she did was powered by liquor. I believe her problem cost her a marriage and a career from little I know. I am ot sure what it says about me but I saved he picture from the dating site and managed not to lose it after 14+ years. I guess you can decide if she was hot, I kinda thought so.
Attached Thumbnails
Laura - Copy.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snuckalook For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2023, 01:49 PM

Thanked 1,685 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
I here ya. There probably a lot of stories like that. You love her T&A and doing that sweet pussy, but it is very true she also has to have a personality and be compatible with you to stick around. At least you have some good memories of hot sex for a few times when you were with her. haha
Yup! Funny thing is, I recently found she's now seeing a close female friend's ex. I remember the issues she went through with him so I guess they are a good match.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2023, 03:11 PM

I was working as head bartender years back at a busy large volume restaurant. Our general manager, Tanya, was largely despised. She was a redhead, very pale, and a squeaky voice. She wore thick frame glasses and was not very cute at all. She had a way of squinting her face while you talked that made it seem like she wasn’t listening. She’d always try things to help but got in the way. More or less, she just wasn’t cut out for the job and everyone disliked her. At the end of my shift, I would go to the basement office and log notes regarding the goings on of the night. Tanya would be down there doing the same. At this point she would always remove her button up uniform top and do her notes in a white tank top. Now, like I said she wasn’t very attractive and her personality made it worse but boy did she have a great set of tits. Usually a dark bra under the white tank top showing through and cleavage for days. I couldn’t help but look.

Anyway she soon got let go by the owners and they gave me her job. A month or so later I ended up at a bar and she was bartending there. I asked for my bill to get the heck out but she said she was almost off and wanted to by me a drink and ask me something. Begrudgingly I stayed. She joined me a while later and ordered us some drinks. What she wanted to ask was basically just getting the dirt on the place she had been fired from. I filled her in and we moved on to basic small talk.

Before I knew it I was on my fifth drink and she her fourth when she sort of blind sided me with “so when we used to be in the office I always saw you looking at my tits” I blushed a bit and said “well they are nice”. I don’t recall the exact dialogue but she asked if I’d like to see them in person and next thing you know we’re walking back to her apartment. We got into some wine and killed a whole bottle pretty quick.

The drunken courage kicked in and I moved toward her and started to kiss her. We made out and my hands made their way to her breasts. Squeezing the large balls of flesh beneath her bra. She was timid and a bit stiff. I got the idea she hadn’t been intimate very many times. I sat back and took my shirt off and she undid her blouse. As she pulled it apart her tits looked great. She undid her bra and let them loose. They dropped a good amount but still looked lovely. Pale skin and bright pink nearly invisible areola and little nubs of nipple. I immediately groped them and they felt superb. I ran my hands down her milky white pudgy stomach and undid her pants. I slid them and her underwear down and revealed her tuft of bright orange pubes. I got on my knees and spread her legs apart revealing her puffy pussy lips below. I had to spread them apart to reveal her clit and I licked her as she gripped her hands into my shoulders and hair.

She sat me down and pulled out my now throbbing cock. She took it into her mouth and I feared I’d cum fast. But she had practically zero skill. Her teeth weren’t scraping me but I could feel them and I decided it would be better to just fuck. I pulled her on top of me and she straddled my cock and I sucked on her tits. She wasn’t much of a take charge woman in bed so eventually I decided I wanted to pound her from behind. I slid inside her and gripped on to her thick pale ass cheeks. This is when she really got loud. With every thrust she let out a deep grunt. It was so hot seeing her big tits swaying underneath her from the sides. After a few minutes I felt my orgasm come on and I pulled out to splash it on her ass but she turned quickly and stroked it onto her stomach and large breasts. She wiped herself off with some paper towels and poured us more wine completely naked. I don’t know why but her body was driving me wild. Curvy, sorta, jiggly, and those monstrous tits were out of control. We sat with our legs intertwined and I kept feeling her up until I was hard again.

I was drunk at this point so I just spread her apart and leaned her back and fucked her missionary for a few minutes then pulled out and came again. This second orgasm was a bit sobering and I got dressed and left. The weird thing was I was worried people would find out. She really was awful to work with and that would be horribly embarrassing. But she ended up texting me asking to keep it between us because she was seeing someone. Fine by me!

Never heard from her again and sometimes I feel a tinge of regret but those tits… couldn’t pass those up. No way.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bbb1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2023, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuckalook View Post
She was a quite a good time, a really a great memory for me. I suspect most everything about that night and what she did was powered by liquor. I believe her problem cost her a marriage and a career from little I know. I am ot sure what it says about me but I saved he picture from the dating site and managed not to lose it after 14+ years. I guess you can decide if she was hot, I kinda thought so.
I'd need to see her nude to evaluate her properly. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
Yup! Funny thing is, I recently found she's now seeing a close female friend's ex. I remember the issues she went through with him so I guess they are a good match.
LOL .... some might call it Karma.

PS ... I made a spelling error. here vs hear (I really do know how to spell, but not so good with spell check.)

Last edited by spacecake; 08-27-2023 at 07:14 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2023, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyB View Post
I'm a good girl, I have never had a one-night stand... I saved myself for marriage *ends sarcasm.*

Oh my Kimmy. Something tells me your nose is growing like a politicians. LOL

It would be great to hear about a one night stand from a woman's perspective. hint!!!
Old 01-24-2023, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb1980 View Post
I was working as head bartender years back at a busy large volume restaurant. Our general manager, Tanya, was largely despised. She was a redhead, very pale, and a squeaky voice. She wore thick frame glasses and was not very cute at all. She had a way of squinting her face while you talked that made it seem like she wasn’t listening. She’d always try things to help but got in the way. More or less, she just wasn’t cut out for the job and everyone disliked her. At the end of my shift, I would go to the basement office and log notes regarding the goings on of the night. Tanya would be down there doing the same. At this point she would always remove her button up uniform top and do her notes in a white tank top. Now, like I said she wasn’t very attractive and her personality made it worse but boy did she have a great set of tits. Usually a dark bra under the white tank top showing through and cleavage for days. I couldn’t help but look.

Anyway she soon got let go by the owners and they gave me her job. A month or so later I ended up at a bar and she was bartending there. I asked for my bill to get the heck out but she said she was almost off and wanted to by me a drink and ask me something. Begrudgingly I stayed. She joined me a while later and ordered us some drinks. What she wanted to ask was basically just getting the dirt on the place she had been fired from. I filled her in and we moved on to basic small talk.

Before I knew it I was on my fifth drink and she her fourth when she sort of blind sided me with “so when we used to be in the office I always saw you looking at my tits” I blushed a bit and said “well they are nice”. I don’t recall the exact dialogue but she asked if I’d like to see them in person and next thing you know we’re walking back to her apartment. We got into some wine and killed a whole bottle pretty quick.

The drunken courage kicked in and I moved toward her and started to kiss her. We made out and my hands made their way to her breasts. Squeezing the large balls of flesh beneath her bra. She was timid and a bit stiff. I got the idea she hadn’t been intimate very many times. I sat back and took my shirt off and she undid her blouse. As she pulled it apart her tits looked great. She undid her bra and let them loose. They dropped a good amount but still looked lovely. Pale skin and bright pink nearly invisible areola and little nubs of nipple. I immediately groped them and they felt superb. I ran my hands down her milky white pudgy stomach and undid her pants. I slid them and her underwear down and revealed her tuft of bright orange pubes. I got on my knees and spread her legs apart revealing her puffy pussy lips below. I had to spread them apart to reveal her clit and I licked her as she gripped her hands into my shoulders and hair.

She sat me down and pulled out my now throbbing cock. She took it into her mouth and I feared I’d cum fast. But she had practically zero skill. Her teeth weren’t scraping me but I could feel them and I decided it would be better to just fuck. I pulled her on top of me and she straddled my cock and I sucked on her tits. She wasn’t much of a take charge woman in bed so eventually I decided I wanted to pound her from behind. I slid inside her and gripped on to her thick pale ass cheeks. This is when she really got loud. With every thrust she let out a deep grunt. It was so hot seeing her big tits swaying underneath her from the sides. After a few minutes I felt my orgasm come on and I pulled out to splash it on her ass but she turned quickly and stroked it onto her stomach and large breasts. She wiped herself off with some paper towels and poured us more wine completely naked. I don’t know why but her body was driving me wild. Curvy, sorta, jiggly, and those monstrous tits were out of control. We sat with our legs intertwined and I kept feeling her up until I was hard again.

I was drunk at this point so I just spread her apart and leaned her back and fucked her missionary for a few minutes then pulled out and came again. This second orgasm was a bit sobering and I got dressed and left. The weird thing was I was worried people would find out. She really was awful to work with and that would be horribly embarrassing. But she ended up texting me asking to keep it between us because she was seeing someone. Fine by me!

Never heard from her again and sometimes I feel a tinge of regret but those tits… couldn’t pass those up. No way.
Exactly what I wanted in this thread. I had to think most guys would later regret not going back for more at least once or twice.
Old 01-24-2023, 08:50 AM

Thanked 84,714 Times in 2,950 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb1980 View Post
but look.

got on my knees and spread her legs apart revealing her puffy pussy lips below. I had to spread them apart to reveal her clit and I licked her as she gripped her hands into my shoulders and hair.

So, she works a bar shift - you have several drinks at her place you went down on that sweaty pussy?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014
Wife Loves Facials

5m:46s