Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
I was contacted by a local guy …But that's for next time
Wonderful. Please tell us more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2023, 03:45 AM

Thanked 1,549 Times in 106 Posts
Default Farmer wife second session

I was invited back to see Amy and Mark as they were happy with my art nudes and wanted some drawings for their "bottom drawer". I knew exactly what they wanted and was keen to see them again a couple of months later. This time we went to their living room to take the photos.
Amy was already naked when I arrived and sat down on the sofa and immediatley raised one leg to clearly show her lovely shaven pussy. It was very neat, with small labia.
Mark was sat in the chair opposite watching and she glanced over to him with a knowing look as if to say I know you are going to enjoy this!
I then spent an hour taking pics of her pulling her pussy open wide so I could get a good view. my cock was straining against my trousers and she couldnt hep but notice and this seemed to turn her on even more.
After some nipple play where she tweaked and pulled on her nipples, Mark suggested she put on her sexy party dress.
She disapared and returned in what can only be described as a string dress. This was their party dress when they went on their adults only parties.
Again more pics and then it was time to leave. So with my hard cock in my pants and I said I would be in touch once drawings were done
Attached Thumbnails
mandy bl.jpg   mandy coloue.jpg  

mandy5.s.jpg   scan.jpg  

Old 08-09-2023, 01:19 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 69 Posts

Back in the early 80s, Wife and I toured Europe. Staying in Paris for a couple of weeks, she met a artist painting in a park whom talked her into painting her nude. She went to his studio for five days as he painted her nude. Wide open legs and much detail to her womanhood. It now hangs above our dresser in our bedroom. She said he would get real close and stare at her pussy for several minutes at a time before heading back to his canvas. Even though she could feel his breath on it, he never once touched her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2023, 04:38 AM

Thanked 1,032 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
I was invited back to see Amy and Mark
Wonderful! More please!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2023, 07:21 AM

Default the farmers wife 3rd session

Invited around for a final time to do a few more photos and drawings of Amy. We were going to have a few drinks as well and maybe have some fun as a thankyou for the previous art I had produced.
Arrived at the house again and Amy was dressed in a black leather mini skirt, hold up stockings, a white blouse unbuttoned at the front, no bra, killer heels and holding a riding crop.
After a few glasses of wine and some naughty chat finally time for Amy to pose for me.
Started off on her own sitting on a chair and standing behind. Stripping and various states of undress. She wasnt wearing any panties and so was getting some good flashes of her shaven pussy and I could see the moistness around her neat labia. The drawing I have added came from these poses.
Hubby was sitting watching and so I suggested he strip off and join her, so off came his clothes. He was already sporting an impressive erection and he sat on the floor and Amy sat in front of him, both facing me. He snuggled into her neck and reaching round I asked him to play with her pussy, parting her lips for a clear view and then to play with her pussy. She purred tilting her head back and small murmers of appreciation.
Then I had him sit on the comfy chair and Amy was to stand in front of him. She lifted a leg and placed it over her shoulder which presented her pussy to his mouth and he greedily started to lick and nibble on her clit.
By now my cock was raging in my pants and mark said to me why dont you strip off and make yourself more comfortable.
Then.....disaster... the phone went. It was their daughter. She was home from Uni and supposed to be out with her friends but wasnt feeling well and would be home in 20 minutes. So a sad end to what should have been an exciting evening and unfortunately that was the last time Amy posed for me
Attached Thumbnails
man sat.ss.jpg  
Old 08-11-2023, 11:05 PM

Default Wife's modelling

First and only time my wife has accepted to pose for a drawn.
Attached Thumbnails
drwn.jpg  
Old 08-12-2023, 02:10 PM

Default Marie

My all time favourite model for my art was Marie. A 40 something mother of 3. She had modelled for art classes for life drawing for 10 years and no qualms about getting naked. She admitted to me later that she loved the fact that of all these students were looking at her naked and she noticed that a few of the young guys would have to adjust themselves as they tried to hide their erections. She would always feel turned on after these sessions and would get home and jump her husbands bones as soon as she was in the door.
So when she posed for me, she had never posed for photos before apart from with her husband, but she liked my art and was happy to give it a go.
Her husband was with her when I arrived at their house and asked if it was OK if he stayed and watched which I had no problem with.
She was wearing a dressing gown and was already naked underneath, as she explained so that their were no unsightly bra or panty lines on her skin.
When she removed the robe she had a great body. Nice firm B cup tits with nipple piercing. Some interesting tattoos on the torso of two fairies as well as a dragon on her thigh and a few other small tattoos.
We started off with some traditional art nude style poses, stood up against the wall , sitting, legs to the side, nothing too revealing at this stage.
Then over to a chaise lounge in the corner and this was when the poses became more revealing. Her husband was encouraging her and adding some suggestions for poses which I dont mind as with new models you are never sure if you are exceeding their boundaries or not. A feather boa came out which was used as a prop and finally all inhibitions were gone as she sat their with her legs spread, clearly aroused as her pussy was so moist and her inner labia were clearly on show. she held her pussy open and of course I got an erection which she could not fail to notice in my pants again.
I have attached the drawings from this session
Attached Thumbnails
M.1.jpg   m3.jpg  

M4.jpg   M5.jpg  

m6.jpg   m2.jpg  

Old 08-14-2023, 07:59 PM

Thanked 2,134 Times in 102 Posts
Default Early

Early fun
Attached Thumbnails
1990.09.jpg   1990.10.jpg  

1990.21.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PT69 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2023, 04:14 AM

Default Second session with Marie

Now that the ice was broken with Marie, the second photoshoot and series of drawings were a lot more interesting. This time her hubby agreed to pose with her and it wasnt long before they were fucking as I snapped away with the camera. We went from the lounge where we had stockings and suspenders to the bedroom and a nice black leather fetish outfit came out and leather whip. Wont bore you with the details but here is the art.
Attached Thumbnails
3.1.jpg   4.2..jpg  

4.3.2.jpg   20.jpg  

map5.jpg   map4.jpg  

map.s.jpg   mapd3.jpg  

mp2.jpg  
Old 08-15-2023, 04:20 AM

Default Marie third session

By the third session with Marie I was now getting naked too. The toys were coming out and I had handed the camera to her hubby to capture images of me with her. Playing with her pussy and enjoying the feeling when I first sank my hardness deep inside her.
The following drawings were from that third session and it was the first time I had actually drawn my own cock!
Attached Thumbnails
mar toy.jpg   mar2.jpg  

c and feet.jpg   mar .s.jpg  

Tags
drawings ai, pictures, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021