Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2022, 06:22 PM

Thanked 1,253 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOneCC123 View Post
Yes, I couldn't agree more. I absolutely hate "woke" 3rd wave feminism. It has been a really long time since there's been a comedy movie or even a superhero movie with legitimate fanservice ENF. I blame that on the "Me Too" movement.
That's the state of affairs these days, sorry to say.

And even if they do throw something out there, it's hard to say what's real, what's a body double, what's been digitally altered...

Big stars have body doubles on set as a matter of course...this gives everyone the ability to say what they want at a given time and then back track it later and it's all somewhat true. They can use a scene to create publicity and word of mouth, then 5 years later claim it was a body double...or a mix-- it was some shots of the star, others of the double...the directors says one thing in an interview, the star in another.

So you really can have a star whose done nudity later claim "I've never done nudity"...and what's the truth? the waters are so muddied by design that you can't tell...

The movie "Your Highness" is a perfect example. That came out and it was played up by the studio that Natalie Portman was in a thong...then years later she denied it was her...said it was a body double. Then I think the story became it was half and half...that there was some digital alteration. ..whatever...who knows what the story will be down stream...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hal9000i For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 06:33 PM

Thanked 263,978 Times in 15,848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal9000i View Post

And even if they do throw something out there, it's hard to say what's real, what's a body double, what's been digitally altered...

Big stars have body doubles on set as a matter of course...this gives everyone the ability to say what they want at a given time and then back track it later and it's all somewhat true. They can use a scene to create publicity and word of mouth, then 5 years later claim it was a body double...or a mix-- it was some shots of the star, others of the double...the directors says one thing in an interview, the star in another.

So you really can have a star whose done nudity later claim "I've never done nudity"...and what's the truth? the waters are so muddied by design that you can't tell...

The movie "Your Highness" is a perfect example. That came out and it was played up by the studio that Natalie Portman was in a thong...then years later she denied it was her...said it was a body double. Then I think the story became it was half and half...that there was some digital alteration. ..whatever...who knows what the story will be down stream...
Margot Robbie certainly doesn't mind doing nudity, and she had a really good ENF moment in the Wolf of Wall Street.
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 07:00 PM

There's a comic book featuring Harley Quinn putting together her outfit by stealing various articles of clothing from her female victim's (this may be part of it-see photo). I believe it's where they got her current look in the movies from. What a fantastic ENF/EUF this could have been if they'd done it on screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Detective+Comics+#23.2+(2013)+-+Page+9~2.jpg  

Last edited by lonmol; 07-13-2022 at 07:03 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 07:06 PM

In another issue, she strips Wonder Woman and steals her costume.
Attached Thumbnails
harley-quinn-wearing-wonder-womans-costume-5.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 08:06 PM

Thanked 3,279 Times in 410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
I like Natalie Portman, but she was totally miscast in the Thor movies. They were probably trying to bring in the Star Wars fans, at the time. Now, the Marvel films are more popular than the Star Wars films (and they're not nearly as bad).
I totally agree with that. Love and Thunder is the first time they actually figured out something interesting to do with her. I also think that when Natalie Portman is phoning something in she's really bad, like the first couple Thors and Star Wars.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal9000i View Post

Yes, and another perfect example of this is Jessica Alba. We still haven't seen Jessica Alba's bare breasts or vulva or fully nude, because she has a no-nudity clause in her contracts with the major film studios. That scene in "The Sleeping Dictionary" (2002) where she supposedly bares her boobs? It was a body double.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CATOneCC123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 05:57 AM

Thanked 3,279 Times in 410 Posts

Also I'm curious to see more of buff Natalie Portman's body.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_339fa2909ad4bfff6ad5339a4248cff1_b41d54cb_540.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 11:26 AM

Default Depressed

That seems so sad compared to the good old days when both fantastic four films had good enf and euf moments.

Like the world is so different from the days of jessica alba asking "why does this always happen to me?" Whilst having a bunch of photographers get pictures of her hooha.

Then again, I think every woman should have to spend their birthday in their birthday suit streaking across town so what do I know?
Attached Thumbnails
alba__fantastic2__0061.gif  
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOneCC123 View Post
Yes, and another perfect example of this is Jessica Alba. We still haven't seen Jessica Alba's bare breasts or vulva or fully nude, because she has a no-nudity clause in her contracts with the major film studios. That scene in "The Sleeping Dictionary" (2002) where she supposedly bares her boobs? It was a body double.
Jessica Alba is a billionaire, so the chances of seeing her nude are virtually zero, now. She was always uptight about showing her body. She even called her Fantastic Four underwear scene "the worst day of her life".
Old 07-14-2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I totally agree with that. Love and Thunder is the first time they actually figured out something interesting to do with her. I also think that when Natalie Portman is phoning something in she's really bad, like the first couple Thors and Star Wars.
There was nothing to her role, and no chemistry between her and the big dope who plays Thor. Any actress could have played that character. I also don't buy her as a scientist. Natalie Portman is another actress who's uptight about showing her body. She's done it a few times, but always regrets it later on. She's said that she's "too agreeable" when directors ask her to do things, and called her masturbation scene in Black Swan "disgusting". I thought it was the highlight of her career.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s

02-10-2018
nw5nfhOJh21ufesf1 480

1m:55s

02-07-2018
casting2d