One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 06-22-2017, 07:20 PM
nofxxx nofxxx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 98
Thanks: 187
Thanked 295 Times in 46 Posts
Default

I for one love the stories. I hope you post more. Why would anyone make that up anyway?
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
  #272  
Old 06-24-2017, 08:58 PM
manstick manstick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16
Thanks: 39
Thanked 447 Times in 14 Posts
Default

I was recently scanning some old 35mm pics and ran across some that made me remember an experience I had about 40 years ago.
When i was 16 my uncle and brother had a motorcycle drag racing bike they raced on a weekend circuit. I hung around the shop and helped when needed and would go with them to the races on the weekend. They were both married and sometimes their wives would also go.
On this one particular trip both their wives and my sister and her boyfriend went. There was always a big party at the camping area on Saturday night. Of course that leads to a wet T-shirt contest which turned to a get naked contest. All the women kept saying they were going to enter and win. We just laughed it off and figured they would chicken out. But they just kept drinking and when they called for contestants all 3 headed for the stage.
There were always guys taking pics and I saw a friend there taking some. I told him who they were and he said he would get some shots for me. I really thought they might just dance one song and leave but I was wrong. After the second song there was the aunt, sister, and sister-in-law completely naked.
I could not believe my luck and got closer to my aunt because of it. But that is another story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wife1.jpg (850.6 KB, 753 views)
File Type: jpg w&sil.jpg (1,013.6 KB, 930 views)
File Type: jpg sis.jpg (712.6 KB, 778 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
24r135, aayla1801, acecal, apeyboy, barbouille, blitz101010101, blssdvssl, bodyinspection, Candi Delight, chalcple, crazyhorse91, daveduchovny, DippsyDudel, dkuk8166, Dm6326, DRDavenport, driver88, ernieballus, eviltwin, filbert1953, GeekWorshiper, gramps, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jackqx4, jacksonhole, jamesstephen, james_king, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jess561, Jessandroger, jiinx81, jimskoolaid, kuba123, kwill, lollolz9, loneeagle, LuvsDaBoobies, machjock, Marginus, maxtease, maymedson11, Moonist, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, nofxxx, Omega88, oohay694, palladin, panna68, quietones, robotmartin, Rohit083, savaged, spearmint454, squares, stevezr1, stiv837, Tarponfly49, thegit, theradioshack, tommytomato, tossout78, twilightfan34, tylergal, VXCguy, watcher2005, whatnow3, winston optic beer, xchange3, xXroninXx, xxxxenophile, zippersbs, zoomie9
  #273  
Old 06-24-2017, 10:12 PM
jimmybob69 jimmybob69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 600
Thanked 7,216 Times in 442 Posts
Default Inquiring minds wnat to know

So which picture is which female???
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
  #274  
Old 06-25-2017, 09:01 AM
manstick manstick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16
Thanks: 39
Thanked 447 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
So which picture is which female???
dark haired is aunt and blonde sis-in-law. single pic blonde is sister.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
  #275  
Old 06-26-2017, 03:24 PM
allthatjazz's Avatar
allthatjazz allthatjazz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 652
Thanks: 43,478
Thanked 6,075 Times in 644 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
dark haired is aunt and blonde sis-in-law. single pic blonde is sister.
How old was your sister?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
  #276  
Old 06-26-2017, 03:38 PM
manstick manstick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16
Thanks: 39
Thanked 447 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
How old was your sister?
There was 5 years between each of us. Sis was 21 and my brother was 26.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
  #277  
Old 06-27-2017, 03:12 AM
zippersbs zippersbs is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 59
Thanks: 426
Thanked 1,245 Times in 53 Posts
Default

I remember when I was younger having a family exposure with my step sister & her girl friend who was our neighbor. My step sister is a couple years younger than I am & her girl friend is the same age as her & we had a swimming pool in our backyard. It was nothing fancy or big just a 4 foot deep pool probably 20 feet round maybe, just something to cool off when it was hot out. This 1 day I was just mellowing out floating around & my step sister & her girlfriend wanted to go swimming, they really didn't want me in the pool but I wasn't leaving. So they decided to go swimming anyways while I just floated around in the pool & it seemed like every time my step sister would come by me she would purposely splash water on me & I kept telling her to knock it off. I told her if she kept it up I would drowned her, well she kept it up & when she got close I came off the float that I was on & when I went to grab for her I grabbed for her but ended up with her top & ended up pulling it down. Now my step sister has size double D beasts so there's quite a bit to look at. She went under water to fix her top right away & turned beak red & her girlfriend was laughing big time. I told her now leave me alone & went exit the pool & I was getting out of the pool my step sister thought to would be funny to pants me on the ladder. When she did that I lost my balance & off came my swimming trunks & now she's got them & she's swinging them over the top of head like she's just won the lottery or something & then throws them out of the pool. Now I'm naked with 2 girls in bikini's in a swimming pool, I thought what the hell It's not the 1st time I've been skinny dipping. My step sisters girlfriend asked me what are you gonna do now & I said nothing, go skinny dipping, then I asked if she had ever done it & she said no. I told her that its no time like the present, so she decided to try skinny dipping in the pool that day. My step sister, her girlfriend & me, turned out to be a pretty good day after all. It also started a friendly relationship where nudity was fun & different situation. Never sexual, I think my step sister just liked being seen naked in different situations & different places & she said she liked watching guys naked.
Reply With Quote
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
  #278  
Old 06-27-2017, 07:58 AM
VXCguy's Avatar
VXCguy VXCguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 34,303
Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
After the second song there was the aunt, sister, and sister-in-law completely naked.
I could not believe my luck and got closer to my aunt because of it. But that is another story.
Manstick, I cant wait for the next story! Man that post was hot as heck, thanks bigtime for the pics. WOW!!
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
  #279  
Old 06-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 969 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Great story zipper something similar happened to my wife( girlfriend at the time)

We are in the backyard maybe a few relatives over.. We are in the pool with her brother, female cousin and a little cousin.

Her brother messes a little with the cousins bathing suit. Can see maybe a little nip. She got pissed so he stopped. Then he started Pulling on the ties of my wife's bottoms. You can see a little bit of butt. She's tells him to stop. He does a little. As she get out of the pool he pulls the strings on both sides of the bottoms. She's heading up, the ladder, he gives a final tug and the bottoms pretty much completely come off and her bare ass is exposed. A full moon in the middle of the day. The boys eyes almost popped out of his head. Pretty much everyone there saw her ass. Really looked good up on the ladder glistening in the sun. She was covering up her pussy. She threw a towel on got dressed. She really didn't care about relatives seeing her ass.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 06-28-2017, 06:31 PM
bigbadjohn1977 bigbadjohn1977 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 17
Thanks: 21
Thanked 271 Times in 19 Posts
Default My ex wife's mom

Ironically I was reading this thread yesterday thinking about all the different family members I'd love to catch a glimpse of, and my ex's mom has always been a fantasy of mine and then today some magic happened. I stopped over to visit my kids and her mom was up visiting...apparently she's staying in their living room on the couch while she's here, so today I went to go sit down in the living room and as I came through the doorway there is my ex MIL topless going through her bag for a shirt to change into. She looked right at me and said "don't mind me, just come sit down"...so of course I did, I couldn't take my eyes off her tits...nice solid full c cups with beautiful pink nips, I have jerked off to the thought of her so many times and now I finally got to see what they really look like underneath everything. There's no way she could have missed the hard on I got in those few minutes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.