One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2751  
Old 03-21-2010, 03:08 PM
amed1913's Avatar
amed1913 amed1913 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: by the mountains
Posts: 1,181
Thanks: 3,148
Thanked 76,860 Times in 1,184 Posts
Default

five
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 96826213.jpg (229.0 KB, 1061 views)
File Type: jpg 2065140980.jpg (102.6 KB, 1369 views)
File Type: jpg 1696436278.jpg (76.7 KB, 740 views)
File Type: jpg 206221355.jpg (281.7 KB, 405 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 03-24-2021 at 03:04 PM. Reason: *****duplicate removed*****
Reply With Quote
  #2752  
Old 03-24-2010, 10:37 PM
dixler dixler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 3,128
Thanked 3,902 Times in 864 Posts
Default

I need your help. I am a man on a mission and I can't do it alone.

On 06/22/2008 in this thread on page page 201 member Glut posted what would become one of my all-time favorite nude beach pictures. I have re-uploaded it in this post because it is not possible to upload it from the OneClickChicks URL. It is important that people see it. I can't rely on people clicking the link. I need to find more pictures of that young, nude brown-haired woman.

Glut mentioned that the pictures were from Photofile but provided no link. Finally, I got around to sending Glut a private message a few days ago asking him if he had any more pictures or a link to the photo album. I haven't heard back yet.

I knew there had to be more pictures of that woman. And I was right. Tonight, I found one more which I have attached second. You can see the image is not the same size as the first one which was posted by Glut.

Does anyone have more pictures of this babe or know of a link where I can find more? I must have them!!!

Part of the thrill of this beach picture and video stuff is completing your collection. Not to mention I love the young woman's casual public nudity. The second pic I uploaded (the new one) was uploaded somewhere by a guy calling himself "BeachBoner", in case you were wondering.

I could also use some help with another thing. When I Googled "BeachBoner", I found his gallery on Imagefap. He didn't have any more pictures of that woman. But he has a bunch of galleries in his favorites collection which are a treasure trove of nude and topless beach pictures. I only looked at a few. I did see some pictures I've seen before, but I also saw many that I haven't seen before.

The xxx in the link needs to be replaced with "imagefap" and you can see his favorites. Maybe if you have the time you could look through some of the galleries.

http://www.xxx.com/showfavorites.php...folderid=89526

Thank you for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000011.jpg (46.3 KB, 1571 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 03-24-2021 at 03:04 PM. Reason: *****removed on request_*****
Reply With Quote
  #2753  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
crispus crispus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,683
Thanks: 54,965
Thanked 286,898 Times in 9,710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixler View Post
I need your help. I am a man on a mission and I can't do it alone. ...Glut mentioned that the pictures were from Photofile but provided no link...I knew there had to be more pictures of that woman. And I was right. Tonight, I found one more which I have attached second. You can see the image is not the same size as the first one which was posted by Glut.
Here's a fuller version of your second one; while it's true that neither it nor yours are as big as your first, it seems to me that the largest was simply enlarged without any regard to picture quality. The good news is that the version here, as well as several others like the second two here, appearing to be from the same beach, I found in the stream of flickr user k.prol ; the bad news is that lots of them are private, and I only found them indirectly, in a sort of scattershot fashion: thus he may have more featuring your preferred subject and I just didn't get to see them...From some other evidence I've seen, he seems to be a reposter, so there is also an original (or at least less reposted) source out there somewhere; the filenames from Glut do look like they're from photofile, but I don't know of any way to search that site by filename . Happy hunting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2762929770_e59e45253c_b.jpg (411.5 KB, 2339 views)
File Type: jpg 2697762793_ee467a5bbe_b.jpg (491.8 KB, 1721 views)
File Type: jpg 2762931346_2807381aa9_b.jpg (362.1 KB, 942 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2754  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
rednose rednose is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 289
Thanks: 4,734
Thanked 5,016 Times in 343 Posts
Default Sometimes you see even more

Nice beach scene.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshotb1.jpg (85.9 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg snapshotb2.jpg (67.2 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg snapshotb3.jpg (68.0 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg snapshotb4.jpg (52.6 KB, 995 views)
File Type: jpg snapshotb5.jpg (40.7 KB, 501 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2755  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:26 PM
dixler dixler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 3,128
Thanked 3,902 Times in 864 Posts
Default

Thank you, Crispus. I got a better quality pic and will keep an eye out for more.

I did a search on Flickr and found no user named k.prol. I'll keep looking.

Last edited by dixler; 03-25-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
  #2756  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:47 PM
dixler dixler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 3,128
Thanked 3,902 Times in 864 Posts
Default

OK, Crispus, I found the gallery of k.prol. He says this:

http://www.flickr.com/people/16866782@N02/

Quote:
We are married couple 30\33 from Russia.
We love nudism.
More 170 photos in friends aria and 50 privat in family aria.
We have 5000 pictures from beach.
The photo from the Internet do not interest. Only the photos made by you.
If you do not have photo we block you. If at you a photo about the Internet we block you.
Full size photo ONLY !!!!!
All pictures we made in Spain and Russia nude beaches.
BY !!
I'm thinking maybe someone around here with some original pics could get into his group for us. Or, maybe, we could find some beach pics somewhere that aren't widely circulated and use them to get into his group.

One more thing: On k.prol's profile there is a little picture of a sign that has "PLATJA DE SA BOADELLA" on it. That seems to be in Catalonia. I wonder if maybe Pedro is familiar with any beaches in that area. Maybe that's the beach his pics were shot at.

Last edited by dixler; 03-25-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
  #2757  
Old 03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Stilken Stilken is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 706
Thanks: 9,188
Thanked 13,330 Times in 710 Posts
Smile A lady at the beach

A nice mature lady
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b3.jpg (442.8 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg b 1.JPG (1.09 MB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg a.JPG (56.6 KB, 547 views)

Last edited by Stilken; 03-29-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2758  
Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 AM
swordsman56's Avatar
swordsman56 swordsman56 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 13
Thanked 140 Times in 9 Posts
Default my wife at the beach

will post more if theres interest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 392e.jpg (47.7 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg Mvc_022f.jpg (92.4 KB, 389 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2759  
Old 04-01-2010, 04:36 AM
ndugu's Avatar
ndugu ndugu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 210
Thanks: 8,774
Thanked 999 Times in 163 Posts
Default

I hope to see some more of her....
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndugu For This Useful Post:
  #2760  
Old 04-01-2010, 06:24 AM
justwim justwim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 740 Times in 20 Posts
Default just a few girls

Some girls I met on the beach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 36791643_6_6O-X.jpg (46.0 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg 42483116_6_1iwW.jpg (112.9 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg 55031259_6_0CvB.jpg (58.6 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 96186493_6_zUgV.jpg (105.4 KB, 283 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justwim For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
beach babe


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.