One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:52 AM
ocmachado's Avatar
ocmachado ocmachado is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,167
Thanks: 899
Thanked 26,416 Times in 1,236 Posts
Default

more 1 photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg modelo Lidia migragna@gmail 0492.jpg (195.1 KB, 422 views)
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 01-27-2013, 09:34 AM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 54,198
Thanks: 26,858
Thanked 1,871,661 Times in 55,632 Posts
Default Sunday

also sheck out these I posted on The Art Thread:


https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=213
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !art_m2 (2).jpg (95.6 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg !art_m2 (3).jpg (240.7 KB, 1138 views)
File Type: jpg !art_m2 (4).jpg (74.0 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg !artt00 (4).jpg (75.5 KB, 612 views)
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 54,198
Thanks: 26,858
Thanked 1,871,661 Times in 55,632 Posts
Default 2 pics 2 add

nude art models
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !95 (1).jpg (43.6 KB, 732 views)
File Type: jpg !95 (2).jpg (39.0 KB, 1549 views)
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 AM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 54,198
Thanks: 26,858
Thanked 1,871,661 Times in 55,632 Posts
Default Monday

art models
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !model3 (1).jpg (79.9 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (2).jpg (30.3 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (4).jpg (31.2 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (5).jpg (161.0 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (3).jpg (118.5 KB, 1924 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (6).jpg (15.5 KB, 995 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (7).jpg (344.8 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (9).jpg (14.4 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (10).jpg (278.2 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg !model3 (8).jpg (187.9 KB, 510 views)
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Jill and john Jill and john is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 230
Thanks: 536
Thanked 5,182 Times in 243 Posts
Default My first time

From the first time ever I modelled.
When making the appointment, I thought I should model for a portrait, so I got quite surprised when they asked me to strip all the way.

What do you think?

IMG_0084.jpg

Jill
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46 AM
blackesteyes's Avatar
blackesteyes blackesteyes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 364
Thanks: 6,924
Thanked 576 Times in 248 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill and john View Post
From the first time ever I modelled.
When making the appointment, I thought I should model for a portrait, so I got quite surprised when they asked me to strip all the way.

What do you think?

Attachment 4844332

Jill
I wish I had been in that art class, that's what I think. Beautiful!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:
  #267  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 AM
tetrak74 tetrak74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 217
Thanks: 22,925
Thanked 7,590 Times in 212 Posts
Default Re: #267

Jill, we'd really appreciate it if you could post more of your modeling pics. We'd like to see as many pics of your natural beauty as possible.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tetrak74 For This Useful Post:
  #268  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 AM
chiguy_38 chiguy_38 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1,717
Thanked 436 Times in 37 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill and john View Post
From the first time ever I modelled.
When making the appointment, I thought I should model for a portrait, so I got quite surprised when they asked me to strip all the way.

What do you think?

Attachment 4844332

Jill
One word: Voluptuous!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chiguy_38 For This Useful Post:
  #269  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Jill and john Jill and john is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 230
Thanks: 536
Thanked 5,182 Times in 243 Posts
Default

Then I will show you some more...

I became very nervous as I so unexpectedly should show everything to some people I never had seen before, but I had to go through with it.

IMG_0078.jpg

Jill
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 AM
moomoo59's Avatar
moomoo59 moomoo59 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 538
Thanks: 888
Thanked 9,968 Times in 514 Posts
Default

I need to find one of these classes
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moomoo59 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
art models, models, nude for art, nude model


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.