uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2023, 03:38 PM

Default Getting caught by the cleaner

OK here's one that happened just today. In a very rare series of events, I ended up taking a mid-day run and when I got back, our house was being cleaned. It's not the usual cleaner; someone much thinner and younger with very bad English. I was definitely surprised, especially since I thought the cleaning would almost be over by now! I had left a note asking the cleaner to start in our bedroom/bathroom so I could be out of the way when I got back, but (on account of her English, I suppose) she actually hadn't gone upstairs yet.

So I went up, cooled down from my run, and hopped into the shower. It occurred to me that I was naked with a young woman in the house, a young woman who would *at some point* be coming upstairs to clean my bedroom. Well, the fantasies kicked in, and I imagined what might happen if I came out of the shower just as she was coming into the bedroom.

Needless to say, absolutely nothing happened. But it was a fun fantasy while it lasted!
Old 12-07-2023, 04:48 AM

Thanked 1,839 Times in 75 Posts
Default Mom's secret sex tape

I've had this fantasy of discovering a secret vintage homemade video of my mom having sex with a male family friend while she was married to dad. She was a very conservative, proper woman but the times I heard her having sex with dad made me very sure that she was a total wild woman in bed.

I caught her and our family guy friend making out once and getting real hot and heavy one afternoon when I came home from high school. There was lots of tongue action and he had his hands in my mom's panties feeling her pussy and bum while she was stroking his penis when he had his pants down.

In the video, I fantasized about mom telling him to make sure their video stayed private. Bruce, the family guy friend, and mom would start with lots of passionate kissing, leading to both them having sex with mom saying "I love you Bruce, you own me baby."

Lots of bush shots of my mom and him cumming deep inside her hairy pussy and her smiling afterwards, her face all flushed red and sweat covering her freckled body.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2023, 11:09 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post
OK here's one that happened just today. In a very rare series of events, I ended up taking a mid-day run and when I got back, our house was being cleaned. It's not the usual cleaner; someone much thinner and younger with very bad English. I was definitely surprised, especially since I thought the cleaning would almost be over by now! I had left a note asking the cleaner to start in our bedroom/bathroom so I could be out of the way when I got back, but (on account of her English, I suppose) she actually hadn't gone upstairs yet.

So I went up, cooled down from my run, and hopped into the shower. It occurred to me that I was naked with a young woman in the house, a young woman who would *at some point* be coming upstairs to clean my bedroom. Well, the fantasies kicked in, and I imagined what might happen if I came out of the shower just as she was coming into the bedroom.

Needless to say, absolutely nothing happened. But it was a fun fantasy while it lasted!
And then wife walks in, catches cleaner sucking you off, wife initially cross but can't help but join in, etc etc.

I really don't think there's anything to be ashamed of with this one, pretty normal for mist blokes to fantasise about this I think :-)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2023, 03:45 PM

Thanked 24,454 Times in 1,332 Posts
Default Thanks social media

Thanks to social media I've come across my "first". I'm not interested in striking up a relationship but, I've been fantasizing and reminiscing about the fun sex stuff we enjoyed. For the one summer we dated, we got into a lot of very fun situations.

Where things get a little shameful is that she now has a daughter in college, and you can guess the rest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 05:35 AM

Default black swimsuit

It's not my native language so I apologize.

We went to the summer house as 2 couples. We lined up at home to take a shower after the sea. My wife entered first, then my friend's wife and then me.
I started taking a shower and saw my friend's wife's swimsuit on the hanger.
its kinky but I was curious, so I picked it up and started looking at it. I found two or three hairs on the lining part.

it was aroused me because it gave a clue about the length size and color of his wife's bush.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to multitekvolume For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 05:54 AM

Thanked 6,088 Times in 241 Posts

For a while now, my wife has bought a strapon and she usually uses it with me. The truth is that it is very pleasant, I must say, and she apparently likes it too. The truth is that on this last week:v, my mother-in-law came to leave us a lamp that she had repaired, entered as always through the side door and caught us in the act. It was somewhat embarrassing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to estherymarcos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 10:28 PM

I've wanted to fuck my cousin for years and the most realistic situation that it could happen is she comes to me for money to buy drugs. I don't think I'd do it, but I've fantasized about it for years.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2024, 12:35 AM

I've had a few fantasies arise that I'm ashamed of because my 19yo step daughter keeps prancing around bucknaked in front of the security cameras, or dressing up in naughty underwear so she can take pictures in front of the mirror while in full view of the camera. Its been a weird time, but the fantasies are there.. Only shameful one I have, as my better half is as filthy as me and we're open to everything else. :P
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ehlover65 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2024, 05:47 PM

Thanked 2,518 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post

I know its a ENF forum, but I had a CEFNM sceanario happen years ago that I found to be very hot (especially as a memory). Years ago my gf hired someone to help her redesign and organize a bunch of her closets at her house. I think it was a Friday afternoon after work that I went over there and was going to quickly change before going to the gym. As I walked up to the house, my gf and this very attractive woman Claire, were talking in the open garage. Claire had shoulder length pretty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and a dynamtie smile. She had to be a good 5'10 or more in her sandal-like semi heels, and was wearing a simple white t-shirt tucked into her tight blue jeans - a casual look that I think is super hot, especially the way it accentuated her perky boobs and shapely feminine figure. Anyway, after quickly saying hi I went inside and down the hall to the spare bedroom where I kept some of my clothes. I didnt bother closing the bedroom door, piddled around doing some stuff, then threw some gym clothes onto the bed, stripped down and went into the attached bathroom (and closed the door). While finishing up and washing my hands, I heard a cellphone ringing (not mine) but didnt think much of it. I opened the door to the bedroom looked around to see what phone was rinigng as I was about to retrieve my gym clothes. Right as I'm doing that, Claire runs into the room from the open door to the hallway, catching me totally 100% naked. Full monty! She almost stops dead in her tracks as her eyes go wide eyed and her jaw about hits the floor... but then continues entering the room and rushing past me to retrieve her phone as she avoids eye contact but blurts out in panicked voice "sorry... I have to get that!". So there I am standing naked in the room (her back is to me by now), and I reach over quickly and grab my gym stuff and retreat to the bathroom. As the bathroom door miroor is now facing me, I can see she grabbed the phone and tunrs to leave the room and gets a full on view of my bare ass. LOL Happened so fast and unexpected that I dodnt realize how much my heart was poudning from that brief encounter and then how horny it was makng me that this pretty woman I had just met 5 minutes earlier has now seen me totally naked. I got dressed in that abthroom, finshed up some stuff and then went out to my car. I passed my gf, told her I'll be back in 2 hours, then looked at Claire and said "nice meeting you"... she looked like she was blushing 10 shades of red and siad "nice to meet you to' ("what she should have said was nice SEEING you!"). That whole time I was just getting more and more horny thinking about being naked in front of her... and all kinds of fantasies raced through my head about having a 3-some when I got back. when I dod get back though, she was gone... but my gf did say rather non-chalantly, "so Claire told me about your little accidental encounter in the bedroom... " I did my best to brush it off "ya, bit of a surprise!.. but happped so quickly she couldnt have seen much" enjoyed thinking about that scenario a few times since then, especially that night when my gf and I were having sex
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2024, 08:47 AM

Default Still wanting more

I know for some it’s nothing to be shameful for but my fantasy is to share sexy pictures of my wife or of us together. I know she doesn’t want to so of course I don’t do it but just the thought of it really turns me on.
I feel a bit a shame because she already does a lot for me. She started to wear dress or shirt with great cleavage and plunging neckline.
She even let me take pictures of her in different state of dress or undress and some of her blowing me or of us banging.
I feel a bit of shame because she already does a lot for me and I know I'm a lucky bastard but I still want more.

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit