One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #251  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Be sure to check out this gallery. Lots of bright, clear, large pics. There's an entire series devoted to the beautiful walking/dancing girls who wore pasties. Plenty of other nude/painted girls as well. They're all watermarked, but here's an edited version as a sample.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6182550...7620316653608/
wonderful set of pics. He really focused on the most beautiful women, and got the most out of each one. I had seen all of the riders, but those two girls with gold pasties were new.

thanks,

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #252  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:10 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Here's something a bit unexpected: a girl who was fully nude for the painting party, but put her panties on for the ride.

I came across the first picture when going through one of the painted party galleries already linked here, and instantly fell in love. Here was a beautiful girl with an amazing body, fully nude, so why hadn't I noticed her on the ride? I went back through all my pics, but I didn't recognize her until I made the connection with the bearded guy she was with. I'm assuming she took her panties off to get a complete paint job (unlike the other girl who it looks like just painted over hers), but didn't want to ride naked. I think the sunglasses were probably another bit of modesty.

Anyway, this photo is probably the only one in existence showing her completely naked. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Great photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3649836974_d081ee9470_o.jpg (1.43 MB, 1050 views)
File Type: jpg 3652795846_03039c357b_o.jpg (73.2 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg 3653306090_8fb4c79362_o.jpg (2.42 MB, 583 views)
File Type: jpg 3655252182_af5b1bd239.jpg (293.6 KB, 461 views)
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:16 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

OK, now I'm going to move on to more generalized posts. I haven't been online in days, so I just went back and spent several hours on flickr before I came to OCC. I had about 300 pics to post, but most of those were already here, THANK GOD! Anyway, I believe I deleted any reposts, but I'm sure a couple slipped through. Please excuse.

First up here's more of the rollerblade girl, who I (and hopefully you guys) can never get enough of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3647714781_50999867cd_o.jpg (1.10 MB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg 3648307939_ba05805db6_b.jpg (438.6 KB, 831 views)
File Type: jpg 3649284275_01bf6cd1da_b.jpg (345.1 KB, 496 views)
File Type: jpg 3649284333_21730617eb_b.jpg (293.0 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg 3651240302_7d981f0727_b.jpg (559.9 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg 3651255033_1f641e6103_o.jpg (346.7 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg 3651846115_172e9325a1_o.jpg (222.6 KB, 492 views)
File Type: jpg 3652199761_f4b482f38c_b.jpg (390.1 KB, 671 views)
File Type: jpg 3649693588_90c9c8064f_b.jpg (494.4 KB, 749 views)
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:17 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

And look who turned up at Fremont this year?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3648125511_761ebe4b99.jpg (102.7 KB, 528 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #255  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:19 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Some folks said they liked the Star Trek group, so here's what I have in addition to what's already been posted.

Also one for you butt fans out there, so I guess I get double word score for this post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3648293615_e5d2d2215c_b.jpg (512.1 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg 3653497046_66b844b517_o.jpg (246.9 KB, 462 views)
File Type: jpg 3653802873_8decde7a7a_b.jpg (331.0 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg 3655577520_705fbae067_b.jpg (452.7 KB, 380 views)
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Here's a group of nice pics.

If I'm not mistake Pedro enjoyed the dread-locked girl. Here's one where her paint job isn't quite complete.

The last photo is another one that threw me for a loop. The girl is beautiful, and I don't think I've seen her in other photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3651866683_9414fbc00d.jpg (131.2 KB, 1047 views)
File Type: jpg 3649808428_7d6bce3f79_o.jpg (551.6 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg 3649042357_bab2fa4682_o.jpg (1.38 MB, 1201 views)
File Type: jpg 3649839326_93413e1e43_o.jpg (2.47 MB, 738 views)
File Type: jpg 3649033489_7a0c74a586_o.jpg (1.51 MB, 822 views)
File Type: jpg 3648269582_97a277c5e5_o.jpg (2.56 MB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg 3651549261_e202687bf5_o.jpg (2.26 MB, 721 views)
File Type: jpg 3652173904_b2e6d42459_o.jpg (1.99 MB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg 3652665664_2ce2d4ea53.jpg (123.5 KB, 625 views)
File Type: jpg 3653846121_55cfe4af59.jpg (75.1 KB, 326 views)
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:27 AM
sal32's Avatar
sal32 sal32 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,816
Thanks: 2,497
Thanked 58,718 Times in 2,579 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcojak View Post
I have also noted several photographers handing out cards to the riders saying they can find their pictures on there gallery. A nice gesture as well.
But wouldn't this also spook a few of them??...it's reminding them that they're going to be plastered on the net.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
look what i found - I didn't know I had these. The dreadlock blonde entering Gasworks Park.

KLondike
geesus mate, lord knows how many more goodies you have stashed there,...look forward to seeing more
__________________
Life's a beach > thx to those who post these beach babes on the net,
and thx to those who photograph them, and finally a big thx to the babes themselves who manage to find there way to a beach
Larger pic of Avatar--> NO it's not me!, NO it's not my wife or g/f!, No i don't know who she is!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
  #258  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:28 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Here's another group.

I highly recommend viewing Pic 4 in full size. You get to see a little something that wouldn't make it past the censors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3652209025_3e0f35e1bc_b.jpg (243.4 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg 3652206889_9475728cb0_b.jpg (340.3 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg 3652209779_57676b7091_b.jpg (332.5 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg 3652507059_9a1b630a30_o.jpg (817.0 KB, 927 views)
File Type: jpg 3652532181_43e51a4f99_o.jpg (3.44 MB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg 3652997526_3cdc074295_b.jpg (397.8 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg 3652998036_1be322d389_b.jpg (327.0 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg 3652537731_7d1fcf070a_o.jpg (3.89 MB, 520 views)
File Type: jpg 3652537985_f79c700304_o.jpg (2.30 MB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 3653317630_bf19f8b0ea_o.jpg (3.80 MB, 493 views)
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:32 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Another group. A while back I commented on how cute the girl in Pic 1 was, and how I hoped to see more of her. Turned out we've seen quite a bit. Love her smile.

Pics 2-3 are for you butt guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3655074079_7df3812bc5_b.jpg (310.7 KB, 532 views)
File Type: jpg 3647841723_f752edaa94_o.jpg (167.4 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg 3653475694_c875e0dc51_o.jpg (4.33 MB, 390 views)
File Type: jpg 3647576455_298056f06b_o.jpg (1.77 MB, 557 views)
File Type: jpg 3649545108_ca1b974868_b.jpg (423.7 KB, 888 views)
File Type: jpg 3648180745_f3eac0cf9e_o.jpg (2.94 MB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg 3648949358_e9d9785661_o.jpg (3.48 MB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg 3648951718_c9987dceee_o.jpg (3.11 MB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg 3649779472_5766376d08.jpg (158.6 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg 3652561461_a44a9e5f29_b.jpg (389.9 KB, 247 views)
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:35 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Here's more.

A bunch in here for you butt guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3649779916_80f1e925a7.jpg (122.2 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg 3649838288_7c4ed45268_o.jpg (1.31 MB, 635 views)
File Type: jpg 3649843744_dc2a650623_o.jpg (1.77 MB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg 3649779152_b2cf914416.jpg (139.8 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg 3649778754_99d5296832.jpg (135.4 KB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg 3649047783_dcd949da70_o.jpg (1.21 MB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg 3649043195_6591294809_o.jpg (1.34 MB, 572 views)
File Type: jpg 3649038717_131b54e3c7_o.jpg (1.88 MB, 969 views)
File Type: jpg 3649032927_ecf85faa96_o.jpg (1.47 MB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg 3648001242_19523038df_o.jpg (899.7 KB, 307 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
body paint, fremont solstice parade


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.