|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#241
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Years ago I bumped into the back of another car because I was too distracted by a very hot girl on the sidwalk, and she was clothed... Cannot imagine driving with a naked slide show... ![]() Hot story. Your wife is undoubtedly very popular around the water cooler....
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#242
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Jake went to lunch again with me today but the radio was just displaying the station info. He didn’t mention anything about the pics, or lack of them this time. |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#243
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#244
|
|||
|
|||
|
I loaned one of my laptops to my friend while he was waiting for a part. I set up a profile for him, but none of the other profiles had passwords. In my picture section I put some nudes of my wife, face obscured, as well as some pics of her in some thin pjs that showed off nipples and a good cameltoe or 2, her face showed in those.
After I got the laptop back I looked at a list of files recently viewed, yep, he went through all of them. My wife got very turned on by the idea that he likely had masturbated looking at her pics. |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#245
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just had to share this...I hired 4 workers to build a block retaining wall in my yard. They have been working on it for over a week now. Yesterday, it rained and they took the day off.
I gathered up their tools that had been left outdoors and put them on a work bench in my wood shop and texted the boss where they were. I also decided to give him a treat. I put a 7 inch tablet which displayed a slide show of my wife in various naked poses, showing every inch of her body in various angles. There is a total of about 15 pictures that change every 15 seconds. It looks like it was just haphazardly tossed onto the back of the bench. I also used one of those power cubes that have a built in spy camera so I could see if they noticed the tablet. Yes! When I viewed the video clips tonight, there were all four of them squeezing in to see the display. LOL. But, the only stayed for a couple of minutes before they left the shop. I set it up again and wait till tomorrow to see if they spend more time drooling over the pics. It's exciting to know (and see) them thinking they are secretly looking at my naked wife. I wonder if they will ever mention it? ...or if I should? ...or if they will hit on my wife now? Oh, the possibilities!!! LOL
__________________
New pics in album... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/alb...?albumid=72277 Contact me direct at: rracoonz@comcast.net |
| The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#246
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is a text my wife sent me today while I was showing a coworker something on my phone. He handed it back to me and said I better check my message
|
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Proudhubby1978 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#247
|
|||
|
|||
|
so I work overnights at a gas station and there was a lady that would come up from time to time in very very little. This one time she came up in heels, thigh highs, and a coat cause it was cold (december ish). I asked for a couple pics she agreed so I took them with my cell. I didn't think anymore about it. Fast forward a few months and my truck eats its serpentine belt. Since a serpentine belt is fairly easy I figured Id put it on myself. I go to an auto parts store to get a new one and its to big for my truck. My bright self decides well Ill take a picture to show the auto parts guy so maybe I can get the right belt.I get to the store and I'm talking to the guy I say the belt is to big. he asks how much to big and I say I can show you. I pull out my phone open my pictures and show him the belt. I don't really know who touched the screen as we were looking at it and talking. The photo changed to a picture of my lady friend standing with her coat open. full frontal .. I was all oops cause I really didn't mean to show that and flipped back to the belt. sadly his response was I didn't need to see that ... Got my new belt, fixed my truck, and interestingly if I go back in that parts store he will avoid me ..meh his loss LOL
I attached a version of the pic he saw |
| The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to telamir For This Useful Post: | ||
2dollarbills, BaconBot, BadPhotog, britrob, confed1470, Couple6872, CreepyOldGuy, cufan86, dandd, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, eviltwin, gq_devil, Hornyinde, jellyworm, johne5, krullbagge, krushboy07, Licsalot56, mamanrc, maymedson11, Mrpeelush, nakedskin2000, nectcouple, outlaw53, Sd45, thefergieferg1, VXCguy, whatnow3 | ||
|
#248
|
||||
|
||||
|
Totally his loss,
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#249
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great thread... enjoying the stories... I've always liked the idea of showing someone a 'personal' photo of my wife 'accidentally' but never brave enough! LOL
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tixx33 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#250
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was on the other end. I didn't show, but I saw a guy's girl. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.
I was at a drug store photo counter to pick up something I had printed. Off to the side they had one of those computer kiosks where you could plug in your phone or flash card to go through your photos to put an order in. A guy was sitting there, probably mid-20's, a little rough looking, scraggly beard, plaid pajama pants. The sitting part was key because the screen was made to be used sitting or standing. Since he was sitting, I could easily see what he was doing. I couldn't see if he had his phone hooked up to it or what, but he loaded up all of his photos and was going through them to pick out some for a photobook. I quickly noticed there were many of a girl, probably his gf, some selfies, some posed. She was probably mid-20's as well, blonde hair, a little thick but not fat. As luck would have it, the store misplaced my order and the workers were looking all over for it which gave me lots of time to stand there and discretely look over this guy's shoulder. As he scrolled through the photos I was able to see there were definitely nudes of her. A lot of selfies she probably sent him with her tits out. He was picking some of her sexy photos for a photobook, but not any of the nudes. The more he scrolled the more I saw. There were many groups of these pics, probably over 30 in all. At one point I noticed a posed picture him or somebody else must have taken. She was lying on a bed completely naked with the photo taken from above. She appeared to be mostly if not completely shaved. Anyway, I think he had to be doing it on purpose, but he was also doing this where anyone could see if they looked. At one point a mom and a young girl walked by. It was a nice little treat. |
| The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| laptop, shared |
|
|