One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #231  
Old 11-29-2015, 10:48 AM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default Brighton 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuyama2008 View Post
Enjoy
I found other Photos.

Last edited by tanuyama2008; 11-29-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 11-29-2015, 10:55 AM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
Not before time here's the next batch. Been such a busy month. To start with a tribute to I think the most famous Brighton rider; over seven years and hundreds of wonderful photos, this is the only photo of her dressed that I think I've seen...
Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: gif WNBR0012.gif (13.93 MB, 1069 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tanuyama2008 For This Useful Post:
  #233  
Old 11-29-2015, 11:15 AM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default Brighton 2015

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TEST187.jpg (1.69 MB, 510 views)
File Type: jpg TEST188.jpg (623.4 KB, 888 views)
File Type: jpg TEST189.jpg (327.2 KB, 764 views)
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 11-29-2015, 03:24 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default stripping goatee girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuyama2008 View Post
Enjoy
That's a great technique with the gif my friend, thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JammyS For This Useful Post:
  #235  
Old 11-30-2015, 10:41 AM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default Brighton 2015

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TEST190.jpg (630.2 KB, 973 views)
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 11-30-2015, 11:18 AM
jc666's Avatar
jc666 jc666 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,596
Thanks: 18,728
Thanked 41,331 Times in 2,383 Posts
Default

These pix are great, thank you very much.

Can I request a possible girl for one of your collages, if of course any clothed photos exist of her?

She was at Brighton 2015.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brighton 2015.jpg (1.36 MB, 888 views)
__________________
My Avatar: Fave ever World Naked Bike Ride rider, the pregnant blonde from London 2016

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 12-03-2015, 03:44 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default Requested Brighton girl, 2013-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc666 View Post
These pix are great, thank you very much.

Can I request a possible girl for one of your collages, if of course any clothed photos exist of her?

She was at Brighton 2015.
Tanuyama did a nice one of this girl earlier in the thread; https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=252.

There are also some good, kooky ones of her sharing a towel with friends in this album, but I don't think I have much more of her clothed.
flickr.com/photos/infp69/albums/72157655342791776

Generally, I'm going to resist responding to individual requests- there are hundreds out there, and if you're especially into a particular girl you ought to enjoy spending time collating images from the relevant ride / year. I will bear them in mind, though, when I'm compiling future sets
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JammyS For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 12-04-2015, 06:27 PM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
Tanuyama did a nice one of this girl earlier in the thread; https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=252.

There are also some good, kooky ones of her sharing a towel with friends in this album, but I don't think I have much more of her clothed.
flickr.com/photos/infp69/albums/72157655342791776

Generally, I'm going to resist responding to individual requests- there are hundreds out there, and if you're especially into a particular girl you ought to enjoy spending time collating images from the relevant ride / year. I will bear them in mind, though, when I'm compiling future sets
JammyS, thanks your advice. I agree with you.

By the way, I have not yet finished Brighton 2015, but I will finish soon.
After that I will shift to other ride/year.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tanuyama2008 For This Useful Post:
  #239  
Old 12-05-2015, 10:06 AM
tanuyama2008 tanuyama2008 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4,192 Times in 106 Posts
Default Brighton 2015

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18848120956_4d12db658a_b.jpg (109.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg TEST168.jpg (223.1 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg TEST191.jpg (451.0 KB, 487 views)
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 12-06-2015, 09:01 AM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default London 2008 set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuyama2008 View Post
JammyS, thanks your advice.
Something lost in translation I think! I wouldn't presume to offer you advice- It's a pleasure kind of working with you. I've tended recently to be looking at earlier rides so we don't clash with preparing images.

Here's an ok set from 2008- more difficult the earlier you go as the photosets are obviously fewer and less extensive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slim inked brunette milf 2008.jpg (3.77 MB, 507 views)
File Type: jpg Where are you Scooby 2008.jpg (4.70 MB, 2000 views)
File Type: jpg Stripy scooby doo 2008.jpg (2.23 MB, 1445 views)
File Type: jpg Pow! Kazam! blonde 2008.jpg (2.11 MB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg Pouting dreads girl 2008.jpg (2.07 MB, 1437 views)
File Type: jpg Hold on to your hat 2008.jpg (2.19 MB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg Smiley busty milf 2008.jpg (3.06 MB, 649 views)
File Type: jpg Perky ginger, red shades 2008.jpg (2.53 MB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg All I wanna do 2008.jpg (1.38 MB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg Foamy pink afro 2008.jpg (1.35 MB, 272 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clothed and unclothed, clothed/unclothed, dressed undressed, dressedundressed, milf, wnbr, world naked bike ride


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.