photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2015, 04:41 PM

I sort of have the opposite fetish, aka trying to know if people recognize some nude girls pics I have.

There are a couple of Tumblr naked blogs of which I know the owner the real identity (Facebook profile, Instagram). Once on 4chan, there was a thread similar to this one here, I decided to post the face of two women of which I had nudes of from Tumblr, and luckily both were recognized (they gave their first name and last name initial):
  • One was a girl from the Manchester area: the guy didn't know her personally but her boyfriend was an acquaintance of him.
  • The other was from Austin, TX: she was working as a diversity counsellor at his daughter's school.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bnl74 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2015, 11:49 PM

Thanked 16,227 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default No, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by john16walters View Post
Here are the photos- now that I know how to upload them - Thanks!
I've never seen anyone but have had a few related experiences. One I don't like is that my older daughter looks like many redheads do and often I see photos and have to check carefully that it is not her, so far so good. There is a guy who posts a lot of photos of his wife on OCC and one photo left some info in the picture and I was able to work out her identity and FB profile etc. I don't have any ulterior motives but basically did it as an exercise to see how hard it was to identify someone from a picture and sometimes it's not too difficult so always be careful what else may be in the photos you post if you want to remain anonymous.

A funny experience that was sort of the reverse of this thread was I corresponded briefly with a woman on a normal dating site some years ago and then met for a drink but she decided I was too quiet for her and we left it there. At the same time I had a profile on Adult Friend Finder with a nude pic of me but no face showing. A woman responded and I replied, when she answered I recognised her email as the one from a few weeks earlier but she never responded to my email which was disappointing as she was quite attractive.

Also the photo of the woman in the sunnies is really appreciated as there is a woman in a club I belong to that I find very attractive. She is happily married and nothing is going to happen but I often think about what she would look like naked and this lady is a very similar build plus the face and hair match so now I have a really good idea though it is not her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 12:22 AM

Default Yes, there is an entire thread mostly on one chick....

Go to "looking for specific nudes a poppin babes" here on OCC and see a young woman that I worked with for several years. Kate. The story details are in the thread. There are also several pics of her in Buster Hymen's thread on NAP 2011, the one and only year she went. Her being nude for several hours and yukking it up with all her new 'fans' was a shock to me, as this was TOTALLY out of character for the girl I thought I knew. There are other pics of her and a couple she met at the event that were taken afterwards at a motel. Looks like there were some girl/girl activities and maybe a foursome. Quite out of character for a girl who couldn't bring herself to say "fuck"....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 03:16 AM

Thanked 5,659 Times in 139 Posts
Default Just now!

I've just seen my next door neighbour!
I knew her tits were gonna look good...but I had no idea that her nipples were pierced!
I don't know if I'll be able to look her in the eye again! :-)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Fascinated For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2015, 07:26 AM

Thanked 16,227 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Won't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinated View Post
I've just seen my next door neighbour!
I knew her tits were gonna look good...but I had no idea that her nipples were pierced!
I don't know if I'll be able to look her in the eye again! :-)
You probably won't be looking at her eyes anyway!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Share! Share!
I have since seen many many pictures of her. I still don't know if it's her husband posting, but I have seen her floating around the internet. I've forwarded the pics to a couple of coworkers of ours. I don't think she knows how many people at work know what she looks like naked.

She is the fourth one in the *** NEW ASIAN MEGA THREAD ADD YOURS**** thread, the chubby asian woman.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to assianluvr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 11:14 AM

I keep looking, would be nice to spot a neighbour or an old friend, would also be nice if the mrs got spotted lol.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:46 PM

Default Guy I work with and his wife

While surfing through Flickr I found a nudist/swinger group and photos of a guy and his wife who I knew from work. Never mentioned it to him and the years have taken their toll on both he and his wife. The photos of his wife from 40 years ago are very sexy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jmontagn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 10:25 PM

Thanked 1,053 Times in 81 Posts

I haven't seen anyone naked on the 'net that I can confirm 100% is someone I know - a lot of people look very similar and angles aren't always the best to see their face - but the hope I will is the biggest reason I first joined OCC and have stuck around here. It will be a big thrill when I finally find one!

I have had 2 other experiences that were media-related, so I'll share here. First, an ex-gf of mine is an actress who has been in many tv shows I've heard of (and some I've seen). Back in about '96 or '97, my wife and I were watching a B Horror flick, "Sometimes They Come Back... Again", and I see a woman who looks like my ex - it was the first time I'd seen her on-screen and first time I'd seen her in 3-4 years. I mention to my wife, "Hey! That's my old gf Jennifer!" (her last name begins with the letter A, although it is a screen name) and sure enough, a couple minutes later, Jennifer takes off her top. My wife - always the jealous sort - slaps me and asks if those tits look familiar. They sure did.

Last month, I was in the bar I stop in a couple times a month and my buddy and I were making harmless small talk with 2 girls sitting across the bar. One got up to use the bathroom and the other got on her cell phone and the bartender who we're friendly with comes up and hands his phone to me. On it are naked pictures of the girl on the cell phone. Turns out, she's a webcam model and I guess her service intentionally blocks local clients from her room, but the bartender's friend changed IP addresses so he could access and take screen shots of her. So my buddy and I are holding the cell phone, swiping through her naked pictures, while she was talking on the phone. It was an interesting conversation with her and her friend afterward, even though we didn't let on we knew what she did for a living and no mention of seeing the pics.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 01:15 AM

Thanked 29,799 Times in 1,615 Posts
Default local girl

I found this local girl/couple from rc and flickr. Shes a milf big tits and likes sucking cock.

Anyway my son goes in for a minor operation and the nurse working the reception desk is this woman. Im thinking ive seen your tits pussy and how you suck cock and now speaking up close with you. Wow

Now driving home from work oneday i see this woman same woman getting off the bus and she loves near me too.

Year goes by and im at a social for a guy we know and guess whose there, same woman.

Later i sent a message to her hubby saying id seen her in person and he was cool with it however he wouldnt say anything to his wife.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s