Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2016, 08:43 PM

Thanked 3,766 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
I would suggest student dance performances. Most likely to have full frontal nudity.
what ones exactly? where?
Old 02-12-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Which student dance shows are these please?

I have a local student dance theatre, but nothing recently has had any mention of nudity at all. A visiting pro troupe did have a topless dance and that came with an adult content warning.
It depends where you live. In London for example the Robin Howard Dance Theater/The Place has presentations from students - usually 10-15 mins each - and it is quite usual for nudity to be used to grab attention.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nml For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 07:58 PM

Thanked 3,766 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
It depends where you live. In London for example the Robin Howard Dance Theater/The Place has presentations from students - usually 10-15 mins each - and it is quite usual for nudity to be used to grab attention.
Full frontal nudity?? what are the name of these performances?? How often is this? London girls are the best.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:07 PM

Thanked 5,660 Times in 478 Posts

Went to Mrs Henderson today. If anyone is planning to go, I'd recommend avoiding the matinee, as it seemed to be a bit tamer than descriptions on here. In particular, there was no running around during the bombing scene - instead, the background nudes just crouched down where they were standing.

It was quite well acted, and funny in places, but I can't say I can remember any of the songs and the second act drags quite a lot. It's very 'British kitsch'.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:56 PM

Default for those of you in the Los Angeles area

The City Garage theatre in Santa Monica, California, regularly presents plays with nude or topless women. I've enjoyed about a half dozen of these shows over the years, and all but one contained female nudity. Their website is easily found through Google.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikitom63 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 11:07 PM

Thanked 5,336 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
Went to Mrs Henderson today. If anyone is planning to go, I'd recommend avoiding the matinee, as it seemed to be a bit tamer than descriptions on here. In particular, there was no running around during the bombing scene - instead, the background nudes just crouched down where they were standing.

It was quite well acted, and funny in places, but I can't say I can remember any of the songs and the second act drags quite a lot. It's very 'British kitsch'.
I doubt that the matinee would have different choreography than the evening show, so my guess is that they've changed that scene for all the performances, as the show is still in preview. Emma was tweeting that they made some changes. Did you get to see any naked butts during that scene?
Old 02-14-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
I doubt that the matinee would have different choreography than the evening show, so my guess is that they've changed that scene for all the performances, as the show is still in preview. Emma was tweeting that they made some changes. Did you get to see any naked butts during that scene?
No, I don't think so. Think only one butt emerged in the whole show, and that was in a scene set in the ladies' dressing room.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
No, I don't think so. Think only one butt emerged in the whole show, and that was in a scene set in the ladies' dressing room.
That's really too bad! Lauren's little tush is really cute, though at least when I went you only got to see it naked for a few seconds, and it deserves far more than that. Do you think the way they crouched down, you could still see Katie's butt if you were on the left side of the audience? Her butt was absolutely amazing.

Is the other nudity still more or less as I described it? The three main girls going full frontal for several minutes at a time, and Emma coming to the front of the stage to sing totally naked and completely exposed?
Old 02-14-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
That's really too bad! Lauren's little tush is really cute, though at least when I went you only got to see it naked for a few seconds, and it deserves far more than that. Do you think the way they crouched down, you could still see Katie's butt if you were on the left side of the audience? Her butt was absolutely amazing.

Is the other nudity still more or less as I described it? The three main girls going full frontal for several minutes at a time, and Emma coming to the front of the stage to sing totally naked and completely exposed?
To be honest, no, there's not quite that much nudity I don't think. The three main girls are full frontal in one scene. I wouldn't say it lasts for 'several' minutes, maybe 1-2. There was another nude scene, but (to be honest I can't remember very well) I feel they may have only been visibly topless. The Maureen character definitely did the naked walk to the front and song.

I don't believe you would see the bums of the girls crouched down, but I'm not sure, I was sat very centrally. I think it's unlikely though.

I'm not the most reliable witness, I've forgotten a lot of the nudity already. I didn't think it was worth the fuss made of it on here, but that's probably because it was watered down.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
To be honest, no, there's not quite that much nudity I don't think. The three main girls are full frontal in one scene. I wouldn't say it lasts for 'several' minutes, maybe 1-2. There was another nude scene, but (to be honest I can't remember very well) I feel they may have only been visibly topless. The Maureen character definitely did the naked walk to the front and song.

I don't believe you would see the bums of the girls crouched down, but I'm not sure, I was sat very centrally. I think it's unlikely though.

I'm not the most reliable witness, I've forgotten a lot of the nudity already. I didn't think it was worth the fuss made of it on here, but that's probably because it was watered down.
That's too bad! I wonder if they tamed it down on the girls request... that said, they are each still showing off their most intimate part even if they don't show off their butt anymore. It seems to me that for a girl, showing off your vagina and breasts in a very public setting with hundreds of people staring at your nude body would be more revealing than showing off your butt, and at least they are still doing that. When I was saw the show, there were at least two full frontal scenes for a couple minutes each, so I hope they haven't reduced that to only one.

Also, as to why these types of shows are more appealing than going to a strip club - I'm sure that if I were a guy that went to school with Emma, Katie, or Lizzy, I probably would have had a crush on them. They'd never strip at a club, so I would never have been able to see them naked under normal circumstances. But I would be able to go to this show and see and admire their totally naked bodies.
The Following User Says Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Doggy4m31

4m:31s

02-18-2021
HC Shower 118

4m:12s

08-17-2021
Deep throating

0m:57s