or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2023, 07:36 AM

Thanked 991,479 Times in 24,342 Posts
Default STUDLAND NUDISTS BEACH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
So far this year I have made a couple of visits to the beach.

The first was a solo visit but my time was limited. Trawled the dunes in best meerkat fashion but it was fairly quiet despite being a bank holiday weekend. Saw some low-level action including some fingering but nobody going all out.

However just before I had to leave a couple with whom I'd had some of my best action arrived. I didn't see them last year but they were back and I had a good chat with them. They said they were going to wait until later to play so I didn't get to join in any action but it was encouraging to see them again.

Second visit was with my wife. When she comes with me she knows I like her to lie with her legs open so that I, and anyone passing can get a good look at her pussy. She was a little coy at first but soon relaxed and got with the programme!

It was a bit windy so she put her dress back on but kept it pulled up to her waist and kept her legs open. If anything it was even sexier than her being totally naked!

Unfortunately we were pitched a way distant from the central action areas so didn't get many guys passing by. One guy did make his way down our end of the beach and stopped at a nearby dune and was obviously watching. When he left I stood where he had been and he could definitely see up my wife's dress enough to see her bush at least.

The picture below was taken earlier this year in the Canary Islands but it gives you an idea of what you can expect to see if you are at Studland with us.
Thank you Stackman it's nice to see your wife spread on the beach in the Canary Islands she is amazing lets hope you get back to Studlands and enjoy the summer there.

Last edited by excalibur5; 06-04-2023 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to excalibur5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2023, 02:56 PM

Thanked 2,008 Times in 111 Posts
Default This weekend report

Made another visit on Saturday, just me, my wife had family commitments.

Not too busy but one or two interesting couples. First up, a couple had set their beach chairs so that they faced each other and she was sat with her legs wide open. Middle aged couple, she was slim with a shaved pussy. I guess he liked his wife to show off the way I do so kept them in mind for a later visit. Sure enough, on a later pass she was actively rubbing her pussy while he appeared to be giving instructions. She could clearly see that I was watching, he had his back to me, but he told her to keep going. A great win!

On returning from one of my wanders, a couple were just finishing off going full at it in front of a small but appreciative audience. They were very chatty and I hope to see them again.

Main event for me was encountering an older lady who I have chatted with for years. She was entertaining another gent when I first saw her so I came back later and we had a "bit of slap and tickle" as my Grandad would have said!

I will spare you the full details but a good time was had by all, including the small audience we attracted.

Later this week I am hoping to return with my wife.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 04:49 PM

Default Latest visits

Made a couple of visits last week.

First with the wife who put on a good display of her charms. Had a few passers-by looking and one guy pitched next to us as we were getting ready to go and seemed to enjoy seeing her in her underwear.

Solo visit a couple of days later and one of my best days.

The couple from the week before who I just missed allowed me to sit close while they did the deed. No detail spared this time!

The older lady who I had fun with last week was again up for a romp so we were both satisfied with fingers and tongues.

Lastly a new couple pitched next to me. They were a couple similar to my wife and I in both age and body type. They lay down in their beach shelter with their legs pointed at me. She kept her legs wide open and clearly knew I was looking at her pussy but just smiled. He played with her boobs for a while sucking on her exquisite dark nipples. We got chatting and it was clear they were players who had come down to the beach for fun.

I showed them the pictures of my wife lying on the beach in exchange for seeing her pussy which they seemed to enjoy and was a great buzz for me.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 03:15 PM

Thanked 3,122 Times in 436 Posts
Default Studland rules

For the information of those who do not already know.

Studland nature reserve, dunes and beach, down to the high tide level, is owned by the National Trust charity, who enable naturism on 1km of beach. It is not public land, here are some of their rules (partly enforced by their own wardens). nationaltrust.org.uk/visit/dorset/studland-bay/naturism-at-studland-bay

Quote:
Inappropriate behaviour
We want everyone to feel safe at Studland and indecent behaviour will not be tolerated. Offenders will be prosecuted, including those making inappropriate use of photographic or filming equipment and drones, which may be confiscated as evidence.

How to report inappropriate behaviour
If you witness any incidents of inappropriate behaviour please report this to the police on 999.
Please also inform the Studland team on 01929 450500.
The Following User Says Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 04:18 PM

Thanks Anonjon for posting this.

Yes, everybody is aware of the National Trusts rules, they are displayed on the signs as you walk on to the beach. On Sunday we saw the security warden who was walking along in the dunes. She is a very pleasant, slightly stern lady in a high-vis vest and carries a radio. Everybody gives her a cheery hello.

When she spotted a guy playing with himself she warned him that his behaviour was inappropriate and threatened to report him if he did not desist.

The behaviour I describe in my site visits takes place exclusively in the dunes between consenting adults, away from the sight of the general public, both nudist and textile who use the main beach. People indulging in the sexual behaviour and those watching are very vigilant to ensure nothing is seen by anyone who would be corrupted or would cause trouble.

When families stray into the dunes all activity stops. I have witnessed people being called out for playing too near the front of the dunes or publicly displaying erections with the intent to shock.

Everybody knows the letter of the rules and while they are prepared to bend them they generally do not overstep the mark.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 12:39 PM

Thanked 991,479 Times in 24,342 Posts
Default STUDLAND NUDIST BEACH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsetbabez View Post
Bronwen
I just love your post and would like to see more of her thank you for posting her here.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC 4770.jpg  
Old 02-04-2024, 02:43 PM

Thanked 24,302 Times in 1,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur5 View Post
I just love your post and would like to see more of her thank you for posting her here.
search for trimalchio87
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2024, 06:56 AM

When down on the weekend and there wasn’t much play at all and only a couple of couples down at the beach, there was the couple that was there and managed to grab some pictures but not really good ones thou hopefully it will pick up soon and we can get some great pictures up
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1143.jpeg   IMG_1141.jpeg  

IMG_1140.jpeg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rabbit90 For This Useful Post:

Tags
nudists, studland nudist beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Changing 2

3m:54s

06-01-2006
Privado II Visvas Original 1

1m:50s