One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

she's looking at you, Pedro -

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...4&d=1237770384

Freeze!

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:32 AM
nacnat nacnat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 200
Thanks: 1,538
Thanked 348 Times in 99 Posts
Default

aBSOLUTELY GREAT!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-25-2009, 11:13 AM
squizzlydiddly's Avatar
squizzlydiddly squizzlydiddly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 64
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,533 Times in 63 Posts
Arrow Nudebeach-Paradise. Women nude on beaches...

Hello, hello friends!

I've posted those pictures here and i did NOT write that i took them!
I collected them on various sites. If there are some "dupes" so it's not my fault!!
Man, how can you have a clear overlook on thousands of pages and images?
I surely did not intend to offend some good poster here...

Anyway much thanks go to the Author of those images.
In the end – if i have relaunched them –
people's attention comes back to YOUR pictures...
...which is a fine thing too.
That's indirect promotion!

Sincerely

Last edited by squizzlydiddly; 03-25-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: correction
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squizzlydiddly For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
squizzlydiddly's Avatar
squizzlydiddly squizzlydiddly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 64
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,533 Times in 63 Posts
Talking Nudebeach-Paradise. Women nude on beaches...

HA!...AND MORE!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_0178.jpg (641.8 KB, 1964 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_5096.jpg (167.9 KB, 1073 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_7569.jpg (181.4 KB, 723 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_16083.jpg (223.1 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_40347.jpg (103.5 KB, 699 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_48079.jpg (517.3 KB, 995 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_74680.jpg (316.9 KB, 1930 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_78599.jpg (166.0 KB, 1518 views)
File Type: jpg nudebeach_new_90052.jpg (148.0 KB, 768 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to squizzlydiddly For This Useful Post:
akivion, alphatier, anders37, antxon21, Aston70, badduladdu, belko, brinkui, brunettesrule, Capronearrapato, captkerp, cea66704, crispus, cst.85, danwhi, dion, donker, drip drop, dvsl, evilsmurf, fanvoys, ganja_brownie, ginocop, greendoor, HondaBike, horus59-62, hubark7, Hurrel, irish drunkard, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jana81muc, Jinks, kaiserlee, Kariba, karp, kayser05, krullbagge, Lip Gloss, lnp1947, luc_holly, Martin0815, michmc, mildo, ml8vin, monke, Monte1, mr EN, mrone, mucker888, ninja10, nitro, oldpipe, ophil69, Oscar33, Oswald K, Perr, peterfink10, phoenix18, quietones, r2d2, rebbbem, rickmadden, sabberer, saufass, shagz, shaveshave, sighfull2, sinus-pi, sinverguenza, slimshot3, soulless, stevin6, tetrak74, thredkamel, Timex, tom1211, tuohy007, Vanman7, viewer317, WhizdBiz2, xchange3, xp2
  #15  
Old 03-25-2009, 09:48 PM
bigappleboy bigappleboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 189
Thanks: 39
Thanked 4,839 Times in 173 Posts
Default

These women all allowed a beach body paint artist to paint their backs for a large scale body mural. Fortunately, while everyone was snapping pictures of the painting from behind, some guy had the presence of mind to snap this shot from the front. I wonder if they were surprised.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg many women on the beach.jpg (762.6 KB, 3380 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to bigappleboy For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 03-26-2009, 01:33 AM
squirrel516 squirrel516 is offline
A user who abused the forums
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 166
Thanks: 365
Thanked 4,250 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigappleboy View Post
These women all allowed a beach body paint artist to paint their backs for a large scale body mural. Fortunately, while everyone was snapping pictures of the painting from behind, some guy had the presence of mind to snap this shot from the front. I wonder if they were surprised.

I believe this is "Lighthouse Beach" on Fire Island, NY. I fairly certain because I recognise the bearded guy w/ a shirt but no shorts in the background on the far left. I think I also recognise one of the women. I would love to know where this picture came from...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 03-26-2009, 09:22 AM
outlawrichard outlawrichard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Amite,Louisiana USA
Posts: 221
Thanks: 3,091
Thanked 3,493 Times in 200 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I am glad you think they are 'good quality' photos.......because I took (and have posted here) some of them myself!!!
he must have liked them a lot to re-post them
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:29 PM
squizzlydiddly's Avatar
squizzlydiddly squizzlydiddly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 64
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,533 Times in 63 Posts
Talking Nudebeach-Paradise. Women nude on beaches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawrichard View Post
he must have liked them a lot to re-post them
That's my point, outlawrichard!
@bigappleboy: Hey, thanks for your great image!!

Last edited by squizzlydiddly; 03-26-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: add
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squizzlydiddly For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
squizzlydiddly's Avatar
squizzlydiddly squizzlydiddly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 64
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,533 Times in 63 Posts
Arrow Nudebeach-Paradise. Women nude on beaches...

A few more nudies today...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newnude_96029.jpg (612.9 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg newnude_52878.jpg (539.2 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg newnude_82086.jpg (1.10 MB, 698 views)
File Type: jpg newnude_89111.jpg (306.0 KB, 311 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-29-2009, 10:55 AM
k650 k650 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks: 241
Thanked 30 Times in 6 Posts
Default Nudebeach

These are among the very best pictures from nude beaches I have ever seen. in 1988, before digital,
had my Nikon f4 with a telephot lens on some beaches in Greece. One day, on Marathon, near Athens,
a nude beach, I got a picture of a woman putting on her top after having been swimming. She was with her
husband/mate and my friend, an Athenian, was appalled that I took the picture. She was beautiful and it
so innocent. On the same trip, we visited the clothing optional beaches. It was odd because though I have
frequented bare beaches in the States and always was without clothes, I didn't feel comfortable being naked
in the situation. I did, however, get some fine pics. The problem is, they would have to be scanned to upload
them...I'm going to think a bit about this. Of course, it can be done.
K
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k650 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
fkk, naturists, nudebeach, nudist


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.