Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2009, 06:10 AM

Thanked 4,097 Times in 205 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks for these stories, I wasn't really sure what to expect but so far it's been great!

Now we just need a computer artist to supplement your work with a nice illustration, or some wealthy chap to pay models to act this out in a photostory!
(No disrespect meant as I am enjoying the stories just how they are)
Old 02-25-2009, 10:52 AM

Default Perfect!

Great stories.
It reminds a story called "Santa Search 'by Joe Doe. The story is about an arrogant, strict, haughty womanboss in a jail, who loves above all a strip search of prisoners. She is dressed in sexy clothes and her poor prisoners are undresed and punished by her. But she gets her lesson from Santa Claus! He givs her to taste of her own medicine...

Dear autors, continue your story as soon as possible. Many thanks.
Impatience happy reader of your story

PS: sorry because my English...
Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 AM

Humiliatrix: Episode 6

“Who needs them” thought Cassie “I’m ten times the long distance runner they are anyway!” She had just had an argument with her running team over the speed they were running and had stormed off leaving them behind. It wasn’t the first time she had treated her fellow runners with no respect and the Humiliatrix was going to be on hand to ensure that she learnt to respect them.

With almost no noise the Humiliatrix appeared above Cassie flying along in the sky in her all black uniform. She immediately got to work and used her mysterious powers to shrink Cassie’s underwear a couple of sizes. “What the?” Said Cassie stopping as she felt her boobs squeezed by her bra and a slight natural wedgie form from her underwear. “I must be imagining things, underwear cant shrink” she told herself and went back to running trying to ignore the annoying wedgie and tighter bra putting it down to her running causing the uncomfortableness.

The Humiliatrix smiled overhead and shrunk them to size XXXS. “EEEK!” screamed Cassie. Her underwear had definitely got smaller. It was now a deep wedgie, almost thong like between her firm butt cheeks and it was so tight on her pussy. The bra was squeezing her boobs painfully into a very small space and was only avoiding breaking thanks to the powers of the Humiliatrix. “Well I don’t know what is going on but these undies have got to go” thought Cassie and spotting a park toilet she went in and entered one of the cubicles.

She quickly stripped off her clothes until her beautiful body was bare. She quickly slipped her running shorts and top back on and looked at her underwear. They were clearly about 5 sizes smaller. “Weird” muttered Cassie and as she exited she threw them into a dustbin.

“Right half way done, 5 miles left to go! Let’s see if I can get back to the Athletics track and get changed before the others even get there!” Cassie said to herself. After about a mile she found she had to keep digging her shorts out of her butt crack and rearranging her top to be more comfortable. She didn’t think much of it other than it being a nuisance and put it down to her lack of underwear. After a further mile The Humiliatrix had shrunk them again and Cassie’s pace had slowed as a direct result as her shorts were beginning to chaff in places she really didn’t want chaffing but again put it down to her lack of underwear.

This was until she had ran another half mile and she looked down and was horrified to see just how tight her clothes were. Her boobs were clearly outlined with her nipples almost cutting through her top due to the cold and the constant rubbing. They were also quite sore. When she saw her shorts she actually gasped in horror as she spotted that she had one of the worst camel toes in history and her pussy lips were clearly outlined by the shorts. She forced herself to check her rear and saw that the shorts were so deep in her crack her firm cheeks shape could be clearly seen and some of her brilliant buttocks were hanging out the bottom of them.

“What the fuck is happening to my clothes” Cassie said out loud. At this point the Humiliatrix decided to announce herself gliding down from the sky. “They are shrinking” “Who the hell are you? Batwoman? Obviously they are shrinking but I have no idea why.” “It is your punishment for having no respect for your running team” “They deserve no respect, they are so much slower than me” Cassie defended herself. “I hoped you would apologise but I see further punishment is necessary, every half a mile they will shrink a size! They are a size S at the moment and I estimate they will tear apart around size XXXXS so you will end up running the last 1 ½ miles naked!” “NO! You can’t do this to me!” begged Cassie. “I can and I will as you need to learn some humility now I suggest you get going as the running team is closing in fast!

With that in mind Cassie was soon on her way and as she did another half mile the running clothes shrunk to size XS. About a quarter of butt was now peeking out of her shorts which were now more like hot pants, the top was now putting pressure on her breasts that was beginning to be more than uncomfortable and her pace slowed.
She did another half mile about a minute off her normal pace and when they shrunk again she gasped as the shorts began rubbing her pussy in a way she certainly didn’t want and her top was squeezing her breasts and the bottom of them were beginning to peak out of it. The rubbing slowed her pace further and when they shrunk again she heard some creaks and rips and now half her breasts were showing and most of her firm butt was as well. It felt like someone had given her a wedgie of immense proportions and was never letting go. As she hobbled the next half mile she got plenty of wolf whistles and then as she went over the next half mile the clothes tried to shrink again and after a brief bit of pain there was a sickening *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP* as they shredded and fell off her to the floor where the Humiliatrix, still watching from above whisked them away with a quick click of her fingers.

Cassie shrieked and this was just as her team caught up with her. Laughing and catcalls rang out through the woods as Cassie tried to cover up. The Humiliatrix decided one final appearance was necessary and dropped down next to the completely clothe less Cassie. “This is a punishment for her showing you so little respect, she will run with you, naked, for the final half mile but is there ay other punishment you’d like her to suffer?” The team quickly huddled together and discussed a number of ideas and came up with their punishment. “Seeing as she is always going on about record times to us I think that once we get back to the track she should be spanked once for every 30 seconds she is over her best time for this route!” “Wow! That’s fantastic!” the Humiliatrix complemented the girls and when she turned round all she saw was Cassie’s cute white butt jiggling away as she went off for the stadium.

Wanting to make sure there was no cheating the Humiliatrix watched overhead and the team caught a bus to the stadium. Cassie couldn’t believe it she was at least 20 minutes off her best time already and she was no running the final mile and a half stark naked. By the time she reached the stadium she had attracted a very large crowed and she quickly stopped her watch. She checked it and saw she was 35 minutes over her best time!

The team grabbed her and used a skipping rope to tie her over a hurdle. “35 minutes is 70 spanks! There’s 7 of us so we’ll each spank you ten times and we’ll repeat this if you don’t treat us with more respect in the future.” The leader of the team told her taking her place to the side of the bound, nude Cassie. “Cameras ready guys?” Cassie glanced behind her and saw a group of about 50 guys with camera phones out. She closed her eyes just imagining the view they must have. Her thoughts were soon interrupted as the first *SPANK* landed.

Hearing the sound of the spanking the Humiliatrix disappeared, her job here was done.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysteriousOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 11:53 AM

Great stories, please write more
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM

There will be a new part soon, were just ironing out a few things that we dint like with this particular episode
Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 AM

Humiliatrix: Episode 7

“I can’t stand babysitting those little brats! They’re such babies!” Ari muttered angrily as she left their house. She had just finished her babysitting job and was headed home. None of the kids acted mature enough for her liking. Truly, Ari didn’t care about their actual ages; she just expected them to behave more adult-like anyway! If their parents didn’t pay her so well, she’d gladly leave those brats in the middle of a field and drive away!

“Who here is the baby?” an unfamiliar voice asked.

Taken aback by the sudden interruption to her thoughts, Ari stopped and stared at the strange woman now standing in front of her on the sidewalk. The stranger had long, black hair and sparkling, silver eyes; and she donned an odd, blue costume which looked like a circuit board. A small, black cape completed the look. Her glimmering eyes seemed focused solely upon Ari.

“Who are you?! Why are you getting in my way?!” Ari barked.

“I’m the Humiliatrix. I just heard a baby crying, so I’ve come to tend to it,” the woman replied.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, lady,” Ari said, feeling spooked by the odd woman.

“Oh, you soon will... Baby Ari,” Humiliatrix smirked, pointing her finger at Ari.

In an instant, Ari’s pink, button-down shirt and tight, blue jeans burst open, sending buttons flying everywhere! Now, her underwear was exposed to the world! Ari’s tanned, Asian skin and long, black hair stood in stark contrast to her plain, white A-cup bra and cotton panties. Shrieking in disbelief, Ari tried to cover herself while the Humiliatrix looked on in amusement.

“Damn it! What the hell did you–?! Mmmmmph!” Ari began to rant. However, a pacifier was suddenly shoved in her mouth. A string tied itself around her head, ensuring that she couldn’t spit out the offending intruder. The neighborhood began to notice the commotion, and Ari found herself turning red. Not only that, but the pacifier had an awful taste to it!

“There, there, baby! That pacifier should keep you busy while you’re being diapered! But, first, we’ve got to get rid of all those grown-up clothes you have on,” Humiliatrix cooed, waving her fingers about. All eyes watched Ari intently, wondering what exactly was happening.

Finding herself suddenly unable to move her limbs to protect herself, Ari’s pink shirt was completely whisked off her torso. Next, her pants dropped to the ground, and she almost fell over as they were yanked off her feet. Incapable of covering herself, Ari now stood in front of the neighborhood in only her white bra and panties. All of the gathering bystanders were giggling quite openly now, and none of them seemed interested in helping her!

“And, you won’t be needing that big-girl underwear either, Baby Ari,” stated Humiliatrix with an intense gaze.

Suddenly, Ari heard popping around her bra as the straps magically broke, and the link between her little A-cups was completely severed. In an instant, her bra was tossed far away, leaving her tiny breasts and dark nipples exposed! Ari groaned in disgust before she heard all the seams in her panties begin to burst. Dramatically, her panties took a while longer to fail, making it much more suspenseful for her audience. When they finally exploded off her hips, the panties were nothing but a useless rag, exposing her shaved pussy to everyone! Ari grew redder as the awed audience laughed and pointed at her naked body.

“Smooth as a baby, too!” the Humiliatrix remarked. “Let’s get you onto the changing table, shall we?” Using her powers, the Humiliatrix made a table materialize right behind Ari.

Much to her alarm, Ari soon found herself mysteriously levitating into the air. Against her will, she was tilted back until she was resting atop the table behind her. Strategically, Ari’s ass was left hanging off the edge of the table, and her legs were forced up into the air. Right away, Ari knew that this gave everyone an obscene view of her little ass and pussy! Sure enough, the girl noticed all eyes were locked onto her privates!

With a smug grin on her face, Humiliatrix stepped closer to Ari. Her eyes scanned up and down the girl’s taut pussy lips. Of course, what really caught her attention was Ari’s smallish ass. The girl’s cheeks weren’t meaty enough to hide anything, allowing Ari’s cute, little asshole to become an obvious centerpiece. While admiring Ari’s crinkled asshole, Humiliatrix announced to everyone nearby: “All right, everyone, since this babysitter has been a very naughty baby herself, we’ll need to find something to spank her with!”

While the onlookers chuckled at this, Ari moaned in protest. She so badly wanted to escape! However, Ari’s struggles were in vain, since she found herself mysteriously pinned to the table. Even more unsettling was the strange woman gazing at her ass and pussy!

Moments later, three familiar implements were hovering around Ari: a big spoon, a wooden ruler, and a leather belt. Humiliatrix turned around and smiled at the gathering group of people. She stepped away from Ari and declared: “All right, do you want to see Ari’s naughty bottom get spanked for a full minute?!”

“Yeah!!!” everyone eagerly replied in unison. Some of them even applauded!

Pausing for a moment, the Humiliatrix shouted, “Okay, then... here we... GO!”

Immediately, the three paddles charged recklessly at Ari’s vulnerable backside. SMACK! CRACK! SLAP! Ari shrieked into her pacifier as the chaotic melee against her ass ensued! WHACK! SMACK! SLAP! The frenzy of swats was surprisingly intense, and the pinned girl found herself biting down onto the icky, rubbery pacifier. CRACK! WHAP! SMACK! Jerking and squealing with each new blow, Ari found that the magical objects cared little for their aim: some swats stung across her defenseless thighs; a few painful spanks struck her tender pussy; and a number of severe swats hit her puckered, little asshole! SMACK! SMACK! WHAP! Ari could hear the onlookers’ incessant laughing while her butt and thighs became sorer and redder. CRACK! WHAP! SMACK! Ari tried to wriggle her ass out of harm’s way, but it only made Humiliatrix and the audience chuckle more! SMACK! SLAP! WHACK! Feeling her little ass burning fiercely, Ari’s eyes began to water, and she didn’t know how much more she could take! SLAP! SMACK! CRACK!

“And... time’s up!” Humiliatrix announced. SMACK! WHAP! SLAP! She happily allowed a few extra spanks to pass. When the floating objects finally fell to the ground, the Humiliatrix took a moment to happily study Ari’s paddled ass and thighs. Judging by the red and purple marks of discipline crisscrossing the Asian girl’s derriere, the Humiliatrix determined that Ari had been paddled well! She allowed everyone to study the girl’s red bottom, then announced: “Now, let’s make sure Baby Ari doesn’t get diaper rash around her little privates!”

Still feeling the sting of her punishment, Ari nervously eyed the strange woman as she stepped closer to her upturned ass. She noticed that the Humiliatrix was suddenly holding a bottle of baby oil. Unceremoniously, the baby oil was squirted all over Ari’s tender ass, and she instantly felt how freezing cold it was! Startled by the odd sensation of cold oil against her burning bottom, Ari yelped and writhed a bit. Next, she felt the strange woman’s hand begin to spread the slippery oil across her reddened ass cheeks. Helplessly, Ari watched the Humiliatrix massage a thick layer of oil across her derriere while the group of onlookers simply laughed at her. When her butt seemed adequately coated, Ari unexpectedly felt a squirt of cold baby oil along the crack of her ass, making the pinned girl squeal again. Much to Ari’s dismay, the Humiliatrix was not yet done! Helplessly, she watched the odd woman push the bottle’s tip against her prominently positioned asshole, and the quick shot of baby oil up her anus made Ari shriek quite loudly!

While the neighborhood continued to chuckle at Ari’s predicament, the Humiliatrix stepped back to admire her handiwork. The Asian girl’s well-spanked ass now glimmered with a sheen of wetness. Goosebumps spread across Ari’s ass and thighs, indicating just how chilly the oil was! A shimmering trickle of clear oil dripped languidly along the crack of Ari’s cute, little ass.

Disgusted by the shininess of her own punished posterior, Ari found herself growing apprehensive once more as the Humiliatrix stepped closer. This time, however, the strange woman was holding a bottle of baby powder. Carefully, the Humiliatrix opened the container and began sprinkling the white powder atop Ari’s bare pussy. With wide eyes, Ari watched as the baby powder was vigorously shaken across her pussy and inner thighs. After what seemed like an excessive amount was applied to her privates, Ari cringed as the Humiliatrix used her hand to begin smoothing the powder around her most intimate region. Ari gasped as the woman’s hand stroked along her thighs and rubbed against her smooth pussy. She could still hear everyone giggling, and she couldn’t believe they were allowing this to happen to her!

Once she was satisfied, the Humiliatrix stepped back once more. Ari’s thighs and pussy were coated nicely with the white powder; however, the slit of her dark pussy lips now stood in stark contrast to the pale powder. This seemed to draw extra attention to her delicate labia. Of course, this contrast was nothing compared to Ari’s shiny, red ass! To the Humiliatrix, this was practically a work of art, and she grinned while Ari grimaced. While staring at the splayed Asian girl, the Humiliatrix asked: “I think it’s finally time to diaper her! What do you all think?!”

“YES!!!” the amused onlookers shouted in unison.

Upon hearing everyone’s eager exclamation, Ari whimpered in defeat. Before she knew it, the Humiliatrix was standing between her legs with a disposable diaper in hand. Crimson with embarrassment, she could hear them all laughing hysterically while the strange woman slid half the diaper under her upturned ass. Carefully, the baby garment was folded over her crotch. Even though this concealed her nakedness, Ari now felt more ashamed than ever because she was being diapered like a child! Ari grunted as the right side of the diaper was tugged together and taped. She grunted even louder as the left side was pulled together exceptionally tight. Even though the diaper was too snug, it was taped firmly into place, leaving Ari completely humiliated! As an ending flourish, she felt the Humiliatrix bring down a harsh swat on her tender, diapered ass! Ari yelped while the neighborhood cheered at the finale!

Looking over Ari one last time, the Humiliatrix pondered aloud: “Hmmmn... something is missing. Oh, I know! Baby Ari needs a baby bonnet!” With a snap of her fingers, a ridiculously ruffled bonnet appeared above Ari’s head.

Much to Ari’s dismay, the silly bonnet rested upon her head, and the strings magically tied themselves under her chin. Even though she couldn’t see her own face, Ari knew that the bonnet and pacifier made her look incredibly juvenile! The diaper looked even worse, and she hated how it crinkled with every subtle move she made. Not only that, but the constricting diaper made her spanked ass feel even worse; the excessive baby oil and powder felt totally weird in there! And, even though they were left unscathed, Ari was keenly aware that her small breasts and pointy nipples were completely out in the open!

“Awww... what a cute baby!” the Humiliatrix mocked. The audience cooed mockingly along with her. “Now, Ari, are you going to be less of a brat from now on?” She noted Ari’s disagreeable scowl. “Remember, Baby Ari, I can make this lesson even worse!”

Reluctantly, Ari nodded her head. Her face was still fiery red with embarrassment.

“Good! Just so you know, Baby Ari: you’ll be stuck in that position until you make use of that diaper I’ve just put on you. Not a moment sooner!” the Humiliatrix said with a sly smile.

Disgustedly, Ari shook her head ‘NO.’ She hadn’t needed a diaper in many, many years!

“As you wish, but I’d imagine it will be quite awkward for you if you’re out here too long. Just think of all the pictures everyone could take,” the Humiliatrix shrugged. “Oh, and everyone, if you notice Baby Ari being naughty, feel free to paddle her little butt as much as you’d like!” To demonstrate, she picked up the large spoon and gave Ari’s diapered ass a few quick swats. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She smirked as everyone laughed at Ari’s painful groan. Then, with a simple wink, the Humiliatrix vanished into thin air, leaving a vulnerable and nervous Ari with a crowd of mischievous onlookers!

No one knew who the odd woman was, but everyone remembered Ari’s embarrassment that day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2009, 09:59 AM

Default Wam Humiliatrix

For the next story it would be cool to focus on wam (wet and messy) with pies?
Old 06-21-2009, 05:59 PM

Thanked 2,233 Times in 255 Posts

excellent series! 3, 5, and 7 were absolutely fantastic!
Old 08-04-2009, 02:19 AM

awesome stories! anymore where this came from?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:02 PM

First of all, thank you for all your kind words, everybody! Every author loves positive feedback.

This has been a cooperative effort between 1234567891011 (even numbered episodes) and me (odd numbered episodes); however, 1234567891011 is unable to continue. From here on out, any new parts will be written by me, and I will certainly post them here. Right now, this is the whole series. I might just incorporate the WAM idea mentioned above in a future episode, and I already have another partially completed episode written. So, hopefully, more is on the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015