One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-21-2016, 07:59 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Not right

I looked, but COULD NOT FIND A TRAFFIC CONE THREAD!

I guess I'll have to put these here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2016-11-21-18h57m53s819.jpg (22.3 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2016-11-21-18h58m30s657.jpg (17.6 KB, 104 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 My girlfriend lost her sex tool.mp4 (15.62 MB, 955 views)
File Type: mp4 Nude Pervert wh*r* in Public Amateur Porn .mp4 (6.65 MB, 520 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2017, 12:09 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Looks to ME like they're having fun

Last pic is a GIF if you want a preview
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-07-11h01m58s512.jpg (58.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-07-11h02m19s589.jpg (41.1 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-07-11h02m40s210.jpg (50.9 KB, 123 views)
File Type: gif ezgif.com-optimize.gif (14.84 MB, 736 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Girls having fun.mp4 (18.80 MB, 1186 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:27 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default "I'm sorry, what's so funny"

Poor teacher.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-08-07h19m38s361.jpg (21.4 KB, 8408 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-08-07h20m09s061.jpg (23.6 KB, 8412 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 School.mp4 (12.75 MB, 1882 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-21-2017, 01:07 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Girls having fun

Who said girls play nice?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-21-12h03m55s111.jpg (45.2 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-21-12h04m18s031.jpg (42.8 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-21-12h04m28s861.jpg (39.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-21-12h05m36s617.jpg (45.3 KB, 89 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Drunk Girl Friends Forced Stripping Each Other.mp4 (34.54 MB, 2825 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-28-2017, 04:33 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Variety

Girls can have fun in different ways
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-28-15h30m51s220.jpg (130.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-28-15h31m08s715.jpg (105.2 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-28-15h31m43s111.jpg (101.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-01-28-15h31m53s643.jpg (55.0 KB, 163 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Forced Exposure in Store.mp4 (16.27 MB, 1367 views)
File Type: mp4 girls.mp4 (18.45 MB, 1239 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-19-2017, 12:48 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Having fun

Someone could argue these look like pro's but they just don't seem like it to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-19-11h45m45s840.jpg (21.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-19-11h46m16s241.jpg (23.6 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-19-11h46m39s578.jpg (30.7 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-19-11h46m52s417.jpg (29.9 KB, 103 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Girls just want to have fun - 2.mp4 (10.98 MB, 2317 views)
File Type: mp4 Girls just want to have fun.mp4 (4.07 MB, 1907 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-24-2017, 08:40 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Not sure about this, but what the hell

Found this compilation. First I thought it was Russian but now I'm not sure.

Thought it was uneven so I broke it into separate pieces. You'll note that I didn't include 1 & 4 because I thought they were the least interesting.

For what it's worth, here they are.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 12.mp4 (215.16 MB, 1010 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 11.mp4 (167.94 MB, 957 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 10.mp4 (72.31 MB, 803 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 9.mp4 (23.49 MB, 666 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 8.mp4 (48.35 MB, 627 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 7.mp4 (17.82 MB, 606 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 6.mp4 (29.24 MB, 691 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 5.mp4 (49.66 MB, 628 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 3.mp4 (50.27 MB, 1412 views)
File Type: mp4 Not English - GJWTHF 2.mp4 (46.85 MB, 1382 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-25-2017, 11:08 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default PG-13 only

Full disclosure: you won’t see anything graphic in this clip.

I think this is probably through Chatroulette or some site like that.
I don’t know the language they’re speaking but I don’t THINK it’s a for profit cam girl site.
The girls are just SOOO fricking cute! You can see them getting progressively more risqué.

I’ve included the original clip and one with my gratuitous edits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-25-10h02m07s248.jpg (63.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-25-10h02m36s953.jpg (59.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-25-10h02m59s484.jpg (59.8 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-02-25-10h03m40s082.jpg (69.9 KB, 126 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 chatting.mp4 (304.83 MB, 855 views)
File Type: mp4 chatting - best of.mp4 (305.51 MB, 1260 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-27-2017, 01:00 PM
andyt29's Avatar
andyt29 andyt29 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,454
Thanks: 7,466
Thanked 26,341 Times in 1,442 Posts
Default

lovely
Attached Files
File Type: mov body shot.MOV (27.58 MB, 788 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 04-10-2017, 01:47 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,500
Thanked 115,397 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default Russian chicks wrasslin’

Of course it’s all subjective, but I think this is the sexiest, most fun vid I’ve found in a while.

Could be Russian cam girls, but it doesn’t seem like it.

Three girls in a room, getting ready to go out. One of them is filming.

It’s DEVASTATING there’s no sound – even though I wouldn’t understand a word they said.

I have two versions posted. One with my edits and the original. My edit speeds up during some boring parts and slows down during more INTERESTING parts.

As per usual, apologies if this one's already posted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-10-12h38m24s231.jpg (86.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-10-12h39m18s807.jpg (88.4 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-10-12h39m46s578.jpg (100.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-10-12h40m28s235.jpg (74.6 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-04-10-12h41m18s637.jpg (80.4 KB, 107 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Russian chicks having fun - cheezy edits.mp4 (282.97 MB, 983 views)
File Type: mp4 Russian chicks having fun-original.mp4 (23.08 MB, 890 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
girls exposing girls, girls having fun


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.