One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-19-2026, 05:15 PM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,906
Thanks: 4,335
Thanked 40,424 Times in 2,879 Posts
Default

I guess we are all breathing a sigh of relief!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-19-2026, 05:25 PM
1michael's Avatar
1michael 1michael is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hernando's Hideaway
Posts: 39,689
Thanks: 14,850
Thanked 1,314,385 Times in 40,384 Posts
Default I received one today with all the others!

Glad that You were able to Fix it and Correct the problem so fast~
Thanks for you Help / Assistance!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 08-19-2026, 06:38 PM
ETERNALS ETERNALS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 20
Thanks: 3
Thanked 276 Times in 19 Posts
Default Ban message

Received same message/pop-up page and had me worried as I knew I did nothing wrong.
Had to go through the "Contact up," although never received an email reply or a way to see "Banned message" here.
I see now I again have access to the site.
Had me worried as I do enjoy Posting my wife.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-19-2026, 06:46 PM
pwd4 pwd4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 139
Thanks: 40
Thanked 1,720 Times in 139 Posts
Default Banned

Did anyone get banned message again within last few hours? It seems to come and go.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-19-2026, 06:49 PM
alex_h alex_h is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 854
Thanks: 517
Thanked 5,916 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd4 View Post
Did anyone get banned message again within last few hours? It seems to come and go.
Yes, I got it an hour or two ago. Tried from a different browser, with no cookies, and still got it, before I coud even attempt to login, so realised it must be a site problem.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-19-2026, 07:18 PM
topic24 topic24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Thanks: 2,512
Thanked 90 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_h View Post
Yes, I got it an hour or two ago. Tried from a different browser, with no cookies, and still got it, before I coud even attempt to login, so realised it must be a site problem.
So did I
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-19-2026, 07:25 PM
GizmoCdn GizmoCdn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 350
Thanks: 12,502
Thanked 6,593 Times in 328 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd4 View Post
Did anyone get banned message again within last few hours? It seems to come and go.
Yep! Got it few hours ago...

Wrote to the support and the issue seems to be solved since I'm here again.

No clue what happened really - probably a glitch in the system. No real harm done.

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-19-2026, 07:28 PM
sexyrears sexyrears is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Thanks: 761
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

thanks for fixing, very much appreciated
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sexyrears For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 08-19-2026, 08:35 PM
IdahoTires IdahoTires is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 98
Thanks: 472
Thanked 1,438 Times in 105 Posts
Default Whew

I really saw no point to even being on the internet any more if I was banned from here. I was panicked. I didn't think I did anything wrong other than like or thank one too many videos.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-19-2026, 11:06 PM
jimskoolaid's Avatar
jimskoolaid jimskoolaid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,180
Thanked 1,818 Times in 110 Posts
Default Banhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
Lol. I'm coming up to my 22nd year on here. I'd have hated to be banned for something I don't remember doing🤣

Right? I'd at least prefer to remember a fuckup that bad! I know I didn't drink THAT much last night.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimskoolaid For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.