One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-19-2026, 03:45 AM
Fingersp Fingersp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1,924
Thanked 1,514 Times in 58 Posts
Default 2015 Folsom Street Fair

Here's the first of a set from the 2015 Folsom Street Fair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150202.jpg (1.29 MB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150203.jpg (1,021.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150204.jpg (927.3 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150205.jpg (1,010.8 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150206.jpg (2.12 MB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150207.jpg (955.8 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150208.jpg (1.19 MB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150209.jpg (1.13 MB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Folsom-Street-Fair-Fingers-150210.jpg (1.17 MB, 219 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-22-2026, 07:19 PM
Fingersp Fingersp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1,924
Thanked 1,514 Times in 58 Posts
Default Folsom Street 2015

Here's a second set of my photos from 2015
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2026, 12:56 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Fingers,

Good to see you're still around. I was also a frequent poster on Cocco's and lost you when that place went belly up.
__________________
All my public nudity and debauchery photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fetishphotog/albums
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 09-21-2026, 07:58 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingersp View Post
I do, but unfortunately they all have my website watermarks, so i can't post them here. Since my sites are now closed to the public and I'm only posting there to honor the existing members until their subscription expires December 1st I've started editing without the website url so that I can post here. That will be the next 15 weeks of updates.

Eventually the Mardi shots from that era will appear on my flickr page, and then can be listed in the Free Sites open directory thread. Club Utopia was great, it's replacement does not actively encourage flashing.
Fingers, FWIW you CAN post photos here with your own watermark. We just can't upload watermarked photos that belong to other people.

Also, just to echo what others said, I'm thrilled to see you contributing here. I subscribed to Flash4Us off and on for decades, and of course always loved your contributions on Cocco.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 09-29-2026, 07:03 AM
r3in3er r3in3er is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 11
Thanks: 107
Thanked 450 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingersp View Post
Here's the first of a set from the 2015 Folsom Street Fair
hi finger, never came across your posts. very nice work. do you know if the woman on the right in that first picture is the current director of FSF?

Cheers.

By the way. What do you mean by Visa regulations?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to r3in3er For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 09-29-2026, 02:39 PM
Fingersp Fingersp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1,924
Thanked 1,514 Times in 58 Posts
Default

I don't know if she is.

For my pay sites VISA credit card processing is now requiring all people posted on adult sites to have model releases. It's not required by law, anything on a public street is fine without a release, but since VISA is requiring in my credit card processor, who I'd used for 25 years, dropped me. I didn't find any good alternatives, though they may exist, so I decided to close. I've kept the sites open this year for existing members to honor their paid subscriptions, but closed to new members and will close permanently on December 1st.

While I can't post pictures with the website url here (I checked), I did decide for my final photos to drop the url watermark, thus the final photos I'm editing can be posted here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fingersp For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 09-30-2026, 01:22 AM
Basiln Basiln is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North America
Posts: 561
Thanks: 1,143
Thanked 14,851 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingersp View Post
For my pay sites VISA credit card processing is now requiring all people posted on adult sites to have model releases. It's not required by law, anything on a public street is fine without a release, but since VISA is requiring in my credit card processor, who I'd used for 25 years, dropped me. I didn't find any good alternatives, though they may exist, so I decided to close. I've kept the sites open this year for existing members to honor their paid subscriptions, but closed to new members and will close permanently on December 1st.
Interesting enough, I just got suspended on bsky.app for posting my Folsom Street Fair photos for "non-consensual" shots. Even though it's a public event. It looks like the first amendment is not an argument anymore, so taking pictures of any bystander will require model release soon. Internet is getting less free every day.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basiln For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 10-04-2026, 07:42 PM
Basiln Basiln is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North America
Posts: 561
Thanks: 1,143
Thanked 14,851 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingersp View Post
I don't know if she is.

For my pay sites VISA credit card processing is now requiring all people posted on adult sites to have model releases. It's not required by law, anything on a public street is fine without a release, but since VISA is requiring in my credit card processor, who I'd used for 25 years, dropped me.
It seems to be a TAKE IT DOWN Act to blame. While the intent was to prosecute revenge porn, it actually changes the policies for the non-consensual intimate photos of web-platforms across the board.

The main problem with this law is that anybody can make a claim against the platform and the platform has no ways to reply other than removing the photos, even taken in public places where they still covered by the first amendment.

Quote:
The law includes no counter-notice mechanism. Unlike the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which lets someone whose content was removed contest the takedown and potentially get the material restored, the TAKE IT DOWN Act gives the uploader no formal way to challenge a removal through the platform.

Critics say this creates an obvious vector for abuse. Someone with a grudge could file a false request against lawfully posted content, and the platform has strong incentives to remove it rather than risk FTC action for missing the 48-hour deadline. The law contains no penalties for filing a fraudulent removal request.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Basiln For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 10-05-2026, 03:17 PM
Basiln Basiln is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North America
Posts: 561
Thanks: 1,143
Thanked 14,851 Times in 540 Posts
Default Take it down and reddit

Just of curiosity I created a new reddit account and posted the photo below, stating that hopefully this photo can be treated as consensual. The post was removed by reddit immediately.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 387-002.JPG (688.2 KB, 68 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basiln For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.