Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2024, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatpig View Post
I briefly met both of them at Folsom last year. Nice gals, sadly they were not there very long. Maybe an hour tops. Honestly Folsom is so wild that they probably were barely noticed. At B2B it would be more of a thing, also way way less nude people compared to Folsom.
Since you've been to B2B so many times, I always wondered, how many actual nude female runners are there? Trip reports always seem to mention more than are actually ever posted...also same for walkers...some reports said there were at least a dozen nude women (but only a few ever showed up on this or other sites). Maybe they only walk a small part? One would think if they walk/run the entire thing nude there would be more photos but who knows...
The Following User Says Thank You to defier For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 12:29 AM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by defier View Post
Is there a reason OnlyFans models or other women don't do this nude?

Seems a lot safer than the risky public nudity content they do risking getting arrested in various cities/public places. It's actually legal here...

Would think there would be a ton...
OF doesn't allow public stuff anymore, not even nude beach stuff. Everything has to be in a private setting in doors now
Old 05-07-2024, 03:09 AM

Thanked 2,539 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Since you've been to B2B so many times, I always wondered, how many actual nude female runners are there? Trip reports always seem to mention more than are actually ever posted...also same for walkers...some reports said there were at least a dozen nude women (but only a few ever showed up on this or other sites). Maybe they only walk a small part? One would think if they walk/run the entire thing nude there would be more photos but who knows...
So it depends year to year. Last year I only saw one totally naked woman and in previous years I have seen as many as a dozen. Of the woman who do go naked, only a small portion start the race naked. Most disrobe at some point during the race. Either when they warm up or when they finally find the courage. From what I have noticed. The women who were naked for any decent length of time usually show up on here with at least one photo. Not to mention that often the nude woman is around at least one nude man. So its hard to snap a photo that doesn't have at least one penis in it.

So the two gals below were in front of me for a large portion of the race. I think it was 2019, definitely before covid. Naked the whole time. I finish the race and walk back toward the starting line. About an hour after I finish I bump into these two again. I guess they were doing what I was doing and walking back against the flow of the race. They were still naked. From the first time I noticed them to the last time was over the span of about 3 or so hours. Sadly they did not want to pose for pictures so many people who approached them ended up with no shots. I suspect this is the situation with a few other nude female runners.
Attached Thumbnails
49782601318_c123b36cfe_5k.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bigfatpig For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 02:07 PM

Thanked 30,818 Times in 4,256 Posts
Talking

There are more than a few events in the US, Canada, and UK that OF models could be nude in public at, I agree, they should take advantage of it more.

Maybe they just need the right content producer? Any takers?
Old 05-07-2024, 02:27 PM

Makes sense...

I have seen some photos of lone serious female runners, but I'm guessing they probably dress pretty quick and don't walk around afterwards.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:56 PM

Thanked 3,329 Times in 395 Posts

OF requires written consent of anyone appearing in content on their page, regardless if they are anonymised or it’s in public, AFAIK.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 02:56 PM

Last years Castro Street Fair and Haight Ashbury Fair both had nude gals walking around. Something to maybe keep on eye on.
Attached Thumbnails
379868719_10231239240272414_8344471373088065902_n.jpg   53231266482_286f8a6c1c_b.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigfatpig For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
OF requires written consent of anyone appearing in content on their page, regardless if they are anonymised or it’s in public, AFAIK.
Yeah but OF models are usually on a ton of other paid sites as well and it seems public nudity is allowed on all other ones...
Old 05-07-2024, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatpig View Post
Last years Castro Street Fair and Haight Ashbury Fair both had nude gals walking around. Something to maybe keep on eye on.
It's kind of a weird thing, you would think there would be a lot more photos of the naked women, but just the naked men online usually (even on random sunny days in the Castro, people always talk about there being naked women there also, but never any pics/vids of that - guess people aren't as shocked about that so they don't upload as often as the men)?
Old 05-07-2024, 05:51 PM

Quote:
It's kind of a weird thing, you would think there would be a lot more photos of the naked women, but just the naked men online usually (even on random sunny days in the Castro, people always talk about there being naked women there also, but never any pics/vids of that - guess people aren't as shocked about that so they don't upload as often as the men)?
Its a ratio thing. You see a lot of naked men at events. Usually walking around the Castro when the weather gets nice. Women do join them but its usually not very often. There was a younger woman who was doing nude walks around the Castro last year, probably about a dozen or so times. She evidently stopped when the weather got cold. She was really bold too, like would leave her clothes in the car and walk around naked for 6 hours. Hopefully she makes an appearance this summer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigfatpig For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob

2m:38s

11-19-2023
Leilani Dowding 2