Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2024, 10:16 AM

Thanked 16,987 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
Just knowing all these men got to look at her bare pussy and ass drives me wild.
I would be so jealous knowing that so many people got to see her naked but not me! How can you not let it drive you insane?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 10:33 AM

Thanked 2,837 Times in 214 Posts

This may sound corny, but while I do enjoy seeing naked women in various stages of undress there is only a desire/want to see my naked. Even after 40 years and all the changes and effects of aging. She is my one and only.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 06:52 PM

Thanked 2,171 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I would be so jealous knowing that so many people got to see her naked but not me! How can you not let it drive you insane?!
I mean, it kinda does. Lol. I’ve racked my brain trying to figure out how to go to such a place with them and maybe my wife would join in but it’s a near impossibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 09:46 PM

Very fun thread idea that actually made me go and think really hard about who I would choose. Here's who I picked:

1. C., a co-worker of mine. About 30 years old, brown hair, wears glasses, a bit on the chubby side but cute, large boobs. Very shy, gets embarrassed whenever any vaguely sexual topic comes up in a casual conversation and changes the subject immediately. Like, I'm very friendly with her for years now and know absolutely nothing about her sex life. However, at a summer BBQ a couple of years ago, there was the option to go for a swim in a nearby river as well, which she did. She wore a one-piece bathing suit and, my god, looked incredibly sexy in it. I haven't forgotten the sight of her plump ass. Would love to see her naked for her tits alone (she looks like a person who has large nipples), but I‘m also very curious about her grooming habits. She looks like someone who's not really into shaving her pubic area, but maybe I'm wrong?

2. F., a former co-worker of mine. Mid-20s, blonde, skinny, extremely outgoing, the type of person who goes to the gym every day. (Come to think of it, she's the exact opposite of C.) Was close friends with her when we worked together. She told me about how she's enjoying sending nudes to her boyfriends, she told me about going for a brazilian wax and having to spread her cheeks open for the person who did the waxing. At one point she briefly showed me a mirror selfie she made for her then-boyfriend in which she was topless, but had her boobs pressed to her thighs so there was nothing to see. Really curious to see her nude.

3. M., a former roommate of mine. Mid-30s, brown hair, plain looking, neither skinny nor chubby. This is kinda cheating because I actually did see her naked a couple of times: her boobs are rather small with pointy nipples, she has a large dark V over her (innie) pussy. Heard her fucking but also masturbating regularly when we were living together, ao I'd really love to finally get the pictures to those sounds: see her spread open, with both holes (she once told me how she really enjoys anal!), yes please!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to moli_70 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2024, 12:49 AM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 2,798 Posts
Default Xeh

Elizabeth Hurly, 3 time.....only her....
Old 01-19-2024, 06:42 AM

Thanked 1,960 Times in 167 Posts

1. my ex wife's friend. Very shy but incredibly pretty. short with dark hair. Once got really drunk and flirty with me asking why she couldn't find a man like me.

2. A friend of a friend. Went to a party recently and she wore a very tight strapless dress. I could see the top of her boobs and her downy unshaved armpits (which I was suprised by). Never found her that attractive before but there you go.

3. A girl in a sports club I go to. When we do the indoor workouts we all end up stripping down a bit to cool down at the end. I have seen numerous women naked in changing areas at sports events so fingers crossed at some point. she is thin and quite clumsy but has a wide smile and huge boobs.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 09:20 AM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 143 Posts

Mother in law. Sister in law. Then any of my really good friends' wives. Probably one in particular. None are very attractive women I think, well I think they are all beautiful actually, but most others wouldn't think so I would assume. Buy just the thought of seeing any of those three naked. Tbh topless would be more than enough for me. It's a proper bucket list item for me that unfortunately I will never because to tick off.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 05:56 AM

Default My 3

1. Abbi - former trainee in my company, up until 2 yrs ago. Around the office she was 22 at the time, long dark hair, very pretty, but wild and unreliable and had HR involvement a lot for just not turning up. Typically wore tight jeans around the office but on her public Insta has pretty outrageous clubbing outfits, tiny bikinis from holidays in Ibiza etc. Probably about 34B tits which I’d love to see with the bikini off - she strikes me as a girl who would have no problem getting naked in a wild wet t contest.

2. Emma - also former Co-worker, 31 now. Total opposite of Abbi, fairly reserved, always wore extra top under her blouse so there was no chance of showing any cleavage at all. Taller and fairly slim. I think it’s the mystery that has me here as would love to see her even in a bikini but naked would be a dream.

3. Lauren - friend’s wife, seen her in a bikini on honeymoon pics and in her wedding dress. Apparently she got some boudoir pics taken for him. Blonde, slim again about 34C I think. If I knew where those pics were that would be enough but totally naked is the dream.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurkevin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 11:37 AM

Thanked 8,474 Times in 331 Posts

In my immediate life? None.
However out there...
1. Samantha Barks
2. Eden Taylor D****r
3. Rosie Bentham
Old 01-22-2024, 08:20 PM

Great topic as I think of this often. It would be a turn-on to see just about any of the women I know in the nude, but if I had to pick three, this is my list.

1 HR woman at my workplace

2 Ex-wife's best friend

3 Girl who works the morning shift at McDonald's drive-thru where I get my coffee
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bronzecomic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098