Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2023, 04:20 PM

Thanked 2,654 Times in 614 Posts

she was braless and tank top. close fitting. hard to get down views. I did hug her and felt her tits over ther top with both hands as I pulled her back to my chest. I tried to pull her neckline away and peek, but she stopped me. We both laughing and she fun slapping my arm and hands.
I tol her wanted to see down her top,...to see her tits and feel them naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2023, 05:13 PM

Default wow!!

She was much more less resistant today. I messed her fore I stopped, as usual, and we agreed that I'd come in fore looked at the garden. She had tank top and no bra. As we chatted I'd reach and fondle her tit. LIttle resistance. Giggleing, light slapping, but not much resistance.
I pulled her neckline away and peeked down her top. First good look I've had of her little tits. Then I reached in and down and cupped on tit in the palm of my hand. FIRST TIME EVER
She kept saying there was nothing there and nothing to see. I said I many men love little tits and I am one.
Fore we went out I touched her tits thru her top and peeked down her top with her letting me.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2023, 06:46 AM

she's been busy for couple days woant see her til tomorrow
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2023, 07:27 AM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
She was much more less resistant today. I messed her fore I stopped, as usual, and we agreed that I'd come in fore looked at the garden. She had tank top and no bra. As we chatted I'd reach and fondle her tit. LIttle resistance. Giggleing, light slapping, but not much resistance.
I pulled her neckline away and peeked down her top. First good look I've had of her little tits. Then I reached in and down and cupped on tit in the palm of my hand. FIRST TIME EVER
She kept saying there was nothing there and nothing to see. I said I many men love little tits and I am one.
Fore we went out I touched her tits thru her top and peeked down her top with her letting me.
I was masturbating the whole time I was reading this. I'm a life-long fan of small tits - the smaller the better
My fist girlfriend at age 15 had large tits and I didn't like them. But my 2nd girlfriend at age 17 had very small ones and even though she referred to them as "lemon ends" she was ok with me seeing them. I spent many happy hours playing with them.
My wife's tits are small (but lots bigger than Girlfriend 2) and now she's older they have lost some mass but they're long and thin and very floppy when I get her to bend over. What a pity she's not into sex anymore as I could look at them and play with them 10x daily.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2023, 10:21 AM

I tell her to be proud of them n not to apologize. She's oming around!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2023, 07:56 AM

My first wife had very small tits. We started dating when we were teenagers and she was extremely shy about her size. She didn't mind showing off in other ways such as short skits and bare midriff tops. When we would make out and I reached for her tits, she would actually grab my hand and push it to her pussy. She would rather give up her pussy, fuck, and suck cock than share her tits. While I wanted to see and play with her tits I didn't mind all that much because I was getting all the pussy I wanted and she was an enthusiastic lover. It took a long time but eventually she shared her very little a-cups with me, too. They were worth the wait. I love nipples. She had the cutest nipples. They were always standing up hard and begging for attention. It took years but I'm happy to say she became comfortable with having tiny tits and how much some men prefer them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2023, 09:07 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

I have one friend with tiny little norks. Shes east asian/chinese in terms of her ethnicity. I had one opportunity a few years ago to see right down her loose fitting dress. My friend was in exactly the right position to get the perfect view (the same friend who went on holiday with my wife before we started dating where she spent two weeks topless) so he got to see the goods - lucky bastard! I would have had to push him out the way to get to see. Not had another opportunity since.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2023, 07:03 AM

Can't wait to see if the next time I visit if she has me come in the house. She feels it's a bit risky for me to fondle her tits outdoors for fear we'll be seen. the looks and feels I had...bare hands on her bare tits...have been inside.
Only couple looks I've had were a couple looks down her top when she let me briefly pull her neckline away.
I can't wait to lift her shirt hemline all the way above her tits and get a good long look at her tits and NIPPLES.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2023, 08:14 AM

Just fb messed her. I suggested I check out the garden today and I'd give her a heads up and she cud invite me in if she wished!!!!
She messed me back, said she'd be home about 12:30, she'd have to change outta her church clothes and for me to 'come on in'!!!
Great.
She used to meet me outside til recently when I been trying to feel/see her titties
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2023, 11:01 AM

Its not hot as hell it has been, so interesting to see if she is wearing a tank top. I'm sure she will b braless!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Wife4

1m:06s

05-22-2019
wet t shirt contest cancun 14

3m:14s

03-22-2011
deja

0m:52s

03-20-2009