uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2022, 09:16 AM

Thanked 84,926 Times in 2,960 Posts

My wife and I went to dinner, then sat at the bar. She was wearing a short skirt wit a thong. Sge left to go to the ladies room, and when she returned she put her panties on the bar for all to see.
Old 03-28-2022, 08:27 AM

Thanked 1,756 Times in 305 Posts
Default local park 1

As a follow up i did actually manage to leave a pair of her worn knickers on a small bench on my way back home from the shops , i took the same route the next day and noticed they had been moved and had been hung over the back of the bench the following day they had disappeared altogether
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2022, 09:18 PM

Thanked 25,977 Times in 1,446 Posts
Default A Funny Barbara Walters Story

Today Show anchor Barbara Walters accompanied the Nixon press plane in 1972 to cover the first presidential trip to Beijing after the resumption of diplomatic relations between the United States and the PRC. At the end of the trip when she was packing for the return trip, she decided that the panties that she was wearing had outlived their usefulness and threw them in the trashcan in her hotel room.

She then boarded the press bus for the trip to the airport. Before the bus left the hotel, one of the female staff members of the hotel boarded the bus, holding the worn pair of panties and proceeded down the aisle until she came to Barbara Walters and handed her the panties, in full view of all of her professional colleagues. She was too embarrassed to explain her intentions to the hotel worker and simply quietly took the proffered underwear.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 11:56 AM

Default Accidentally left

My wife and I get invited to my boss' lake cabin for a weekend with him and his wife. It's a two hour drive up there. We arrive on Friday afternoon and it's mostly having drinks, grilling food, cruising the lake on the pontoon and soaking in sun Friday night and all day Saturday. It's a really nice weekend and a beautiful lake home.

Wife and I stay in the main guest bedroom. We get intimate with each other late at night when everyone is sleeping. My boss and I know each other well, but he's 15 years older than my wife and I so we are trying not to make noise being in their guest bedroom. In a way it felt like fooling around as if parents were in the next room. But mission accomplished more or less.

Sunday morning we wake up, pack our clothes, straighten up the guest bedroom, thank my boss and his wife for hosting us for the weekend, and get on the road back home early in the morning. My wife does laundry first thing when we get home so sandy swimsuits don't linger in suitcases. While she's doing that, she come and asks me if I grabbed any of her things - of which I didn't. She tells me she thinks she left her underwear at my boss' lake cabin. I told her I triple-checked the guest room when we left so we must have them somewhere. They are a silky-satin pair of panties and they are my favorite all-time pair of underwear my wife has ever had. So odd as it sounded it was important to us to find them.

We re-check the suitcases once more and the car in case they fell out. They are nowhere to be seen. We're trying to recount how they could have went missing. My wife was wearing this pair that Saturday night and we both checked the guest room as we left specifically so we didn't leave anything - even under the bed.

Then my wife gasped as if she realized what happened. She wore the pair to bed that night. She took them off while we fooled around in the bed and never put them back on. In the morning she put on fresh clothes and we think the pair got caught in the blankets and bed sheets and we made the bed over the top of them. It was the only scenario that made sense to us.

I didn't want to ask my boss about it. My wife doesn't know his wife well enough to randomly text and ask about them. So we just decided to leave it be and hope we never heard about them. We had a laugh and theorized about what might have happened to them. Whoever slept in that bed next was probably the person who would find them. And it seemed like that would have been my boss' high school / college-age son but we really had no idea. I do wonder what happened to them occasionally though. It would be interesting to know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savagist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2024, 06:20 AM

Thanked 1,190 Times in 214 Posts

I hope your boss switches the bedclothes between guests.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098