or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2021, 03:26 PM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Just gotta Google the name on the sign.
I didn't spend anytime out that way. I was there for 24 days from Dec 19 2008-Jan 12 2009
We flew into Joberg, went to Sedgefield and stayed in the Karoo, went to Cape Town, Franschooke, Ado, then back to JoBerg and flew home to the States.
Lol! I was gonna say the sign is a giveaway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 03:46 PM

Thanked 2,170 Times in 101 Posts
Default 1 Done

Ok guys item nr 1 has been ticked off..this is a link to my intoduction video on xvideos, xhamster is still processing and porhub doesnt accept any new content ATM so went the xvid way after vimeo banned me...let me know what you think!

http://www.xvideos.com/video61670729...video_trailer_
Old 03-19-2021, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Just gotta Google the name on the sign.
I didn't spend anytime out that way. I was there for 24 days from Dec 19 2008-Jan 12 2009
We flew into Joberg, went to Sedgefield and stayed in the Karoo, went to Cape Town, Franschooke, Ado, then back to JoBerg and flew home to the States.
Nice Mamanrc let me know if you ever come to visit again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2021, 04:57 AM

Default Progress

Hi guys ok just a quick update, firstly thank you to everybody who sent on ideas for the list there are definatly a few that will be added! I have actually been brave enough and was photographed and filmed completing two more items on the list....Actually going ahead and turning the sexual fantasies I never though I would be brave, and in my eyes totally crazy enough, to even remotly consider attempting to live out in real life was a massive rush and turn on and even though I still dont really know why on earth I am REALLY going ahead and activly seeking out ways to tick of items and dares. This task is turning out to be the biggest sexual adventure and turn on, not only for me, but for us as a couple and sex before and after we try to tick a item off has reached new levels of ecstacy that I couldnt even imagine! The really hard, and I know this sounds crazy, embarrassing part is to get myself to just go ahead and post the evidence for you guys and the whole World to see and enjoy/judge. But there is no chickening out because the whole idea, thrill and turn on of making everybody who is interested part of our project was how it all actually became a reality. I ll add the pictures and items a bit later today and post links to the vids as soon as we upload them. Considering maybe going ahead and just upload them right here on OCC will let you know. Once again thank you to everyone for your support, comments and advice it really is appreciated and makes this all the more wothwhile, exciting and most of all insanely FUN. Mwahs Eve
Old 04-29-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedeve View Post
Ok guys item nr 1 has been ticked off..this is a link to my intoduction video on xvideos, xhamster is still processing and porhub doesnt accept any new content ATM so went the xvid way after vimeo banned me...let me know what you think!

Love your video Eve. Very sexy. On your bucket list 8 is my favorite as well. Can't wait to see more. Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2021, 10:22 AM

Default Rather late than never

Well guys I did it...I went completely nude on a non-nude beach and had a conversation with a complete stranger while Adam filmed and took pictures from further back on the beach, I have decided to crop the guy's face out of the pictures as he is engaged and I didn't ask him permission to be photographed and filmed. He had no clue my husband was watching and filming us and got pretty turned on staring at my naked body.
There was allot of other beach go-ers who also had a full frontal treat while I walked up and down and played in the water acting oblivious to the fact that I was the only nude woman. A few wives and girlfriends gave me some pretty nasty looks!
Attached Thumbnails
He couldn't care less to look where I pointed (2).jpg   He really thought I was bluffing when I said I only tan naked (2).jpg  

He tried his best not to look (2).jpg   I stood closer on purpose (2).jpg  

Muddy toes (2).jpg  
Old 05-06-2021, 05:15 PM

Thanked 30,760 Times in 4,249 Posts

Wow! Hot and amazing! Tell us more! How did it feel? Where did you strip off? What did he say?
Old 05-15-2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Well guys I did it...I went completely nude on a non-nude beach and had a conversation with a complete stranger while Adam filmed
that is quite daring.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-15-2021 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 05-15-2021, 08:42 PM

Default Eve's got style!

She's a good one to have here. I look forward to seeing her adventures play out 😊
Old 05-16-2021, 11:40 PM

Thanked 3,822 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:

Hi Eve, really like what you're doing here. Would like you to explain something though. What is happening at 1:28? At first it looks at first like you're popping a water balloon & letting the water run down your body, but after a couple seconds, it looks like you're peeing.

Asking because I really love peeing girls, especially if they're standing. I know that's not what you're actually doing there, so I'd just like to know what it was you were doing. Because I'm fantasizing that you are indeed peeing since that's what I wish you had been doing.

Sorry if that was longwinded or something. And thanks for answering in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bucket list, enf, exhibitionisist, nakedeve, public nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

3m:37s

11-19-2015
Naked Dare

5m:20s

05-06-2015
redhead face fuck

1m:46s

11-17-2021