Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2021, 07:31 AM

Thanked 2,656 Times in 614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymoo View Post
The best for me was going out with my wife in her heels short skirt or dress and watching her in action lol, it's a talent
Proper flashing with no pants.
Pubs parks shops that men go to builders yards etc, then she would get a guy or guys hooked , I loved it when I could
See them trying to get in the best position to peek up her dress
The best type of guys were the old or fat ugly types they went out of their way to peek, those types of guys don't
Get flashed often
We are bikers and bikers love women to be women, we had great fun at bike rallies, her more than me lol, she
Ended up in a lot of tents getting fked.
She would crawl back to our tent all ruffled and with a set fanny, loved those days, sorry went a bit off subject there
I'm always up for chatting.
Amanda is 57 now but she got a hell of a past
Mike
Because she is 57 is no reason to quit. Lets see!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2021, 11:01 AM

Thanked 4,725 Times in 562 Posts
Default In vaccation no problem...

At home she wears no bra, but slips most time...

At vaccation no problem for her to go without slip Or show her naked pussy on balcony or beach...
Attached Thumbnails
yes 9.JPG   yes 8.JPG  

yes 5.jpg   yes 1.jpg  

Old 04-06-2021, 04:54 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default My wife's pussy flash

When I first met my wife she never used a bra. She was this early 20s hippie with perky small but pretty boobs. Her nipples were often visibly erect through the fabric of her shirts. She started using bras later in life because of her work. She loosed the dreadlocks too. lol.

In hot days, vacations or around the house she would still go without underwear. Very rarely in public, although I'm always pushing.

This one time during our anniversary celebration, she surprised me by not wearing panties under her short skirt. It was out of town, in a beach town, at sunset. We walked around the town, had some drinks in a terrace at the beach, then Dinner at a restaurant and more drinks at another bar. She flashed me in almost every place, and we only got caught at the last bar: I was coming back to our table from the toilet, and she made that Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct kind of flash. It was dark, but I could see her freshly shaved pussy. She suddenly looked past me and start laughing. Apparently the table next to me saw the show too. We all laugh it off and kept on with our drinks.

Later that night we had amazing sex back at our hotel. It was obvious that our adventure turned her on.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:37 AM

Thanked 2,411 Times in 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymoo View Post
The best for me was going out with my wife in her heels short skirt or dress and watching her in action lol, it's a talent
Proper flashing with no pants.
Pubs parks shops that men go to builders yards etc, then she would get a guy or guys hooked , I loved it when I could
See them trying to get in the best position to peek up her dress
The best type of guys were the old or fat ugly types they went out of their way to peek, those types of guys don't
Get flashed often
We are bikers and bikers love women to be women, we had great fun at bike rallies, her more than me lol, she
Ended up in a lot of tents getting fked.
She would crawl back to our tent all ruffled and with a set fanny, loved those days, sorry went a bit off subject there
I'm always up for chatting.
Amanda is 57 now but she got a hell of a past
Mike
just something about no p[ants
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20210326_0031.jpg  
Old 04-10-2021, 01:13 PM

Default My wife Sasha

My wife rarely wears a bra when we go out. Usually her nipples are very noticeable. She sometimes went commando which was a big thrill for both of us, but since she had 3 kids, and maybe got to mid 40s, she says she cant. Think women will understand why more than men will, lol.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 04:34 PM

Default Wife

My wife also almost never wears panties. She doesn’t wear bras at home but puts one one when she goes to some places to avoid attracting too much attention. She’s feeling frisky today so she’s wearing my favorite red dress with no bra and panties and we’ll be going to 4th of July get together. Can’t wait to see how many guys will be looking
Old 07-03-2021, 07:12 PM

Thanked 6,516 Times in 337 Posts
Default No panties or bra

My wife since our second date has gone without panties. She was a no bra girl before she met me. She has large breast too but very firm but it is allways easy to see her nipples. On our second date she decided to not wear panties. She wore a very short mini skirt and a very snug low cut knit top that made it clear she had no bra on. She teased me all night. I had an old car with a bench seat. She sat leaning against the door (we're in the US so she was leaning against the right door), kicked her shoes off, and put her left foot on the seat and asked me if I saw anything I liked. I told her I did. She said that she trimmed the hair kind of close, (While she ran a finger up and down her slit) and that maybe I could pull over somewhere and take a closer look. I found a parking spot pretty quick. She started off letting me finger her until she had her first orgasm, then she had my tongue go to work on her tasty c*nt. She said I was very good at eating pussy. (I still am) I ate her until she came a second time. After that she undid my pants and sucked me to a mind blowing orgasm while I played with her big tits. Soon after that all my friends had seen her bare pussy and many strangers too. We would be sitting somewhere and she would whisper to me that a guy was checking her out. Then she would go into her act like she was stretching, cross and uncross her legs. That was usually enough. She would whisper to me if she saw his pants tent or he got up and left to jerk off in the bathroom. Sometimes she would just set with her knees apart. It always makes her laugh that she's doing something so naughty. She started having me shave her pussy bare before all women shaved. She said you could see it better. She does have a beautiful pussy. She always sucked me off as a reward. See how nice it is?
Attached Thumbnails
Pam Naked 042.jpg  
Old 07-05-2021, 11:40 AM

My wife used to never wear underwear. We met at work and she used to wear skirts and button down sundresses without anything under them every day. That’s actually part of how she lured me in she used to bend down to get stuff out of the filing cabinet next to me with a clear view of her pantiless pussy.

After we were married she had a boob job, I always figured she would go braless more often but that wasn’t the case. She actually spent more time topless on Miami beaches and in Vegas pools before she had her tits done. Don’t ask me why, I don’t get it either. Before her tit job, I could get her to go play pool (billiards) without a bra and her tits in clear view for everyone to see every time she bent over.

Now that she’s in her upper 40’s and added a few lbs, she unfortunately doesn’t go commando or braless very often anymore. Once in a while when we go on vacation, she will leave her underwear at home. Wish it was more often.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to breastsrule For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 10:19 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
Because she is 57 is no reason to quit. Lets see!!
Nope wife is 70 and still goes pantyless :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2021, 07:55 AM

Thanked 2,656 Times in 614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
Nope wife is 70 and still goes pantyless :-)
I like when "old" women flash their pussies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
GF 11 24 14 b

0m:49s

11-24-2014
HCCR7077

7m:36s

05-07-2022
Pissing

2m:08s

05-11-2020
bcf001 29