Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2020, 09:21 PM

Thanked 3,462 Times in 339 Posts

Anal - Never tried it and find the concept gross

Scat - only saw it once by accident and it was gross... there is nothing sexy about poop

Violence - I was very briefly with a girl that wanted me to choke her, scratch her, and whip her to the point of drawing blood and I could not do it. One time when she was putting a bunch of pressure on me to do that shit I just walked out the door.

Fake boobs - Nothing really to say

Feet - I will give my wife a foot rub but there is nothing sexy about it... feet are gross. I knew a girl that wanted to hook up with me and kept sending me feet pics... yuck

Step brother/step sister/step mother/step father/mother/father/sister/brother... basically ******

I have nothing wrong with black people, my best friend is black, one of the crew members on my engine at work is black and I trust him with my life and would give mine for him, and I even dated a half black girl for a while who was SMOKING HOT with green eyes thin and athletic, had an amazing smile... If her personality matched her body I could have married her and been in heaven. I am not saying this from a racist stand point in the least, but I just do not find 95% of black women attractive though some of the mixed race women look amazing.

High maintenance girly girl type women. I have always been more into the tomboy type that still has a feminine side.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 12:14 AM

Default Turn offs

Spitting. Can't you get it wet with your mouth without spitting. Gagging. Fucking their throats until they gag Why? Not sexy. Choking. Slapping faces. Violence isn't sexy. Also agree with most of the others posted before this post.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,975 Times in 151 Posts

Good thread this.

I do quite like BDSM. Have even dabbled a bit myself with my wife. While I like seeing nipple play/clamping etc, what I really hate seeing is when a woman’s tits are tied up in rope. When they do it so that they turn blue/purple and basically look like they’re about to explode Similarly if they squash them between planks of wood or in some sort of vice. Cannot see the attraction at all with that.

Also, anything where the woman on the receiving end is blatantly not enjoying it, or it’s verging in non consensual. Horrible.

I’m all for consenting adults doing whatever they want to do for their own pleasure, but when it becomes non pleasurable or someone is coerced/forced into it, it isn’t nice to see.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 04:54 AM

High heels. I think women are way more sexier barefoot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ohhump For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 05:08 AM

Thanked 1,428 Times in 243 Posts

I'll do lists like chuckfinly.
The OP wrote about stuff that is generally considered hot, but that doesn't do it for us. For me those would be

Feet - I don't care about them, I don't find them sexy or unsexy either.
Tanlines or deep tans - nope. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about the natural colour of the skin, from pale to pure black and anything in between. What I don't like is the suntan.
Pussy spread with fingers - not at all.
Cum - don't like cumplay, with the exception of cum facials. My wife likes to work my dick nice and slow for a long time and then let me explode on her face and take pics afterwards, and I love it, but I stop at that.
Anal - it's OK, but not my first choice. However, sometimes my wife likes me to gently play with her clit whilst having a sharpie in her arse. The contractions when she cums like that make for a huge orgasm, and that is a big turn on for me too. Oddly, she never let me take pics of her like that.

Other things that are not generally thought to be huge turn-ons but some people like

Smoking - no, thanks
Tattoos - I don't really care about them one way or the other, but I don't like huge ones.
Scat - absolutely no
Violence (slapping, hitting, choking) - not at all
Fake boobs - huge turn off
Close family - no, thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:21 AM

Thanked 16,462 Times in 1,155 Posts

Pretty much all the "common" stuff doesn't do it for me:

I don't like breasts larger than a full C/small D.

Fake boobs. I would rather see grandma boobs hanging down to one's ankles than fake boobs (unless it's for reconstruction after a mastectomy. Of course that is way different).

I don't like piercings at all.

Tattoos make me feel sick.

Dirty talk is boring.

Rear ends. Gross. I don't understand why people think asses are awesome--stuff comes out of there, ya know.

Cum on faces just seems like power, control, and degradation.

Upskirts. I do notice sometimes, but it doesn't turn me on at all.

High heels. Silly.

Role play. I would rather my wife tell me real things that have happened or just be herself.

Make-up. I can't stand make-up. At all.

"Sexy" pajamas or underwear. "Boring" pjs that show a tummy when a woman is stretching is the sexiest thing in the world.

Dyed hair. Blah.

Lingerie. Blah. Rather a woman not wear bras and undies, let alone "sexy" under garments.

And so on. I am super easy. Have a nice personality, don't be shy to talk about "naughty" (rolls eyes) topics, and be yourself, and I will be hard all the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:23 AM

Thanked 16,462 Times in 1,155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
Feet - I don't care about them, I don't find them sexy or unsexy either.
Tanlines or deep tans - nope.
I forgot about these. Ya, I don't like tanlines because of the damage it represents. Skin cancer is one of those things that people shrug off and roll their eyes at until it's happened to them or someone close to them. It's not sexy to show off how much you have been cooking your skin.

Feet. Ya. Weird.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:52 AM

Thanked 1,428 Times in 243 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I forgot about these. Ya, I don't like tanlines because of the damage it represents. Skin cancer is one of those things that people shrug off and roll their eyes at until it's happened to them or someone close to them. It's not sexy to show off how much you have been cooking your skin.
Yep. Exactly my point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 10:37 AM

Fetishizing interracial sex.

I want to make sure I phrase this in a way that's not misinterpreted. To be clear, I have no problem at all with interracial couples (or triples or eightples or whatever) and speaking as a middle-aged white American guy, there are plenty of women of any race or ethnicity I find attractive. What I object to is making the race of the participants a big deal, ie "White girl with BBC!!!" or "Tiny Asian sl*t!" or whatever. If the race of who is fucking is what's getting you off, you're probably racist.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 10:39 AM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

I agree with most (but not all) of these posts and I would add that I want nothing to do with anyone's dirty clothes! Blagh!
As far as anal, I do like finger play (giving and receiving) and a woman who likes butt plugs (especially tails, for some reason), as long as the orifice is CLEAN.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
dislike, turnoffs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
gangb1

1m:38s

01-27-2005
HSC SPA1

3m:58s

11-13-2022
p93mdoSU 720p

0m:49s