The Wide V 12 7.27%
Super V8 Turbo 5 3.03%
Queen Of Spades 2 1.21%
"X" Marks The Spot 2 1.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterBlog View Post

In J18's case this delicious sight was gently manicured by only getting her to shave down below over the space of a year (remember that I owed that c*nt, she only shaved if I asked her to and then to the style of my choosing) .
ownership of J18's sweet haven is for another day for now it is all about R24
Old 12-28-2019, 09:52 AM

But something wasn't quiet right around the tops of her panty line was smooth in nature and the knickers themselves had a smooth front to them (and that would be the problem... )
So her underware was then slipped down and to my disappointment the pubic area had been clipped down so that it was short to around a 5mm close matt of hair but with no long hairs. The width and height of her rug had also been reduced so that it no longer extend out to the crease where her torso which met her thighs. And it didn't go higher than the top of her hips.

In short this was a much reduced pubic rug. In dimensions, thickness, volume, width, depth,. Which ever way she had cut it, it was smaller and less hairy.

This was however a neatly clipped presentable rug that many woman would be happy with and not feel embarrassed on a first date. It was a good blank canvas for a landing strip but not what I envisioned that of a towering hairy crown, on top of her mound. It unfortunately was NOT the forest like mass of thick black hair i wanted at that point. I'm not a big fan of hair but if a really hairy specimen is chanced upon I do like the variation too (before it's shaved off)

Click image for larger version

Name:	wwaa_Pro1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	11006554

Before getting my razor, I said it was a neat trim and thanked her for making a start, but I would have been happy to do the lot (I didn't say what my plans were).

She then told me why a trim was required. Apparently the pool at the country club close to where she worked had just opened for the summer. As her work was a closed site and there was little else to do, she would go down there after her shifts each weekend. The problem was that all her coworkers and the boss would be there too.

Now she didn't have the greatest body but was comfortable with it and relaxed to be chatting to others in a modest black one piece swimsuit. However what she wasn't happy doing would be to have pubes escaping out of the sides of her low cut one piece. Nor did she want a big bulging mass in the front panel of the suit. Fair enough for the former, but I really needed that big mass for my design and really would have like to have seen that look in her swimsuit of the bulging front panel.

Basically she is shaving for her boss and not her BF, WTF!!!

Dam the swimming season and folks having to take razors in their bags for a pre-swim shave around the sides.

I've sat in changing cubicles and enjoyed seeing both M14 and J18 do a hurried preshave to the sides of their pubic mass before going for a dip, but never did they clipped the middle of their rugs. Whilst both of these women had tight close thick hairs around their cracks, they were not as long haired or wild as R24 so didn't suffer this same pubic bulge.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 12-28-2019 at 10:01 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2019, 10:18 AM

I quickly went downstairs and went on line for ideas

with my idea locked into the screen of my phone i went up stairs with the foam and razor and set to work. This would be a tricky job and took some time .

After a lot longer clipping and cutting than expected I said it was all done. Given its complex nature, she wasn't able to work out what it was and so I saw the opportunity for a freebie picture to show her my handy work .

Name:	wwaa_Pro11.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	11006558

She liked "Wonder Woman" so I gave her a logo for me to gaze at for the remainder of the week.

Name:	wwaa_Pro12.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	11006559

Name:	wwaa_Pro14.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	11006560

So it wasn't the cut that I would have wanted but at least I had left enough hair so that she wasn't going to complain to me about the regrowth issues .

She approved of my hair cut and we fucked like rabbits for the week she was in town.Sadly this was the last set of session that I had with R24. She did make an unannounced visit to my town but she didn't contact me, so we didn't meet and guess we had moved on and gone our separate ways. certainly I had now hooked up with eM25.

If I had another crack at the crack of R24 the one thing I would have like to have done but she was not keen on due to regrowth issues was shaving here all off. My driving force for a full shave was that it would have been three hairless gals in a row. But four if you count

If R24 ever does return (I've never had a boomerang woman and doubt it will happen). I'm going to nearly shave her totally and then make some contrived BS to take the lot off. I really don't care how much she whinges about the regrowth as this would make four fully shaved slots in a row for me due to the fact that eM25 the successor to R24 has also gone totally bald

Last edited by WalterBlog; 12-28-2019 at 10:26 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2019, 10:34 AM

My story of R24 and the purpose of the poll now end but to continue at some point (when my writers block has gone) I will tell the tales of other gals and their hairy parts.

To whet the appetite we have the following who all presented some form of pubic hair cut for me
V8, J11, M14, J18, N20, R22, S23, eM25.

For some the stories are short, for others, well you will have to wait until my creative juices return...

Last edited by WalterBlog; 12-28-2019 at 10:38 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:

Tags
pubes, pubic hair

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s