uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2015, 05:50 PM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 426 Posts

You can't end it here, I won't allow it! Get writing this instant!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 08:36 AM

Okay then guys, let's give The Tomkins clan the send off they deserve....here's part 1 of what will probably be a 2 or 3 part climax.

A lot of time had passed since Tanya's disastrous revenge scheme had gone awry. She had ended up stripped and made to come by her enemies, and no one apart from her and her friends, Holly and Gemma, had seen Louise and Emily half naked. Luckily, no one else in town knew about what had gone on that night. The police weren't talking, and Jenni kept quiet, fearful of the photos of her naked ass that Holly had taken being seen.
However, the passing of time did nothing to stem the embarrassment Tanya still felt from Mrs Tomkins birthday party. She had felt so helpless, in her underwear and suspenders, her bottom spanked with her face in a dessert. But Tanya was also patient. Very patient indeed. She knew her time would come…

"I want the biggest party of them all" said Mrs Tomkins to Peter, Louise and Emily, sitting in the drawing room of their palatial abode. "I want those ingrates to see that we are the richest, most powerful people they know".
"Mother, aren't they supposed to be our friends?" asked Peter.
"Yes, but they are still ingrates. Not an original thought in their thick skulls. They need to be shown how to have a good time."
"It's true", Louise piped up. "Money can buy you power, but it can't buy mummy's friends personalities."
They all laughed, and then Mrs Tomkins spoke.
"Remember my birthday last year, when we taught Peter's wh*r* a lesson? We should do that again."
"But on a much grander scale!" agreed Louise. "We could get a whole lot of poor people, and humiliate them!"
"Maybe one per guest!" said Mrs Tomkins.
Unwittingly, the Tomkins family had just set the wheels in motion for their own social disaster.

In the ensuing months, word got round that Mrs Tomkins was hiring local teenagers, male and female, to work at her birthday party. Tanya was suspicious, and she shared her thoughts with Holly.
"She never outsources her employees, it's always the same upper class toffs working these things."
"I know", said Holly, "my sister accepted a job. The pay was great, but she said she had to sign a contract that they wouldn't let her see."
Tanya nodded thoughtfully. "Something's going on. We need to find that contract."

And so it was that Holly and her sister, Rose, found themselves standing at the gate of Tomkins Manor.
"Okay Rose, you go in and ask Tomkins about the contract. As early as you can, go to the bathroom on the ground floor and open the window for me. Then you just need to distract them for a while. I'll sneak into the study and try and find the contract."
"But what do I talk to her about?"
"Anything, just keep them talking, okay?"
Rose nodded agreement. They went separate ways and Rose walked up and rang the doorbell.
Holly snuck round to the bathroom window and waited. She was dressed head to toe in black, using the night as a shield. She had to do everything right. After all, this was breaking and entering, right? Could she trust Rose to keep Tomkins talking? She had to. Rose had signed the contract, and Holly was really doing this for her.
Holly was jolted from her thoughts by a light knock at the window. She remained still, and listened as the window was slid up.
"Holly, it's me!" whispered Rose. Holly stood and looked at her sister. Rose was pale and worried looking.
"Don't worry sis, I'll be in and out in no time" smiled Holly. She looked at the window. "Hey, can you get this up any higher? I don't know if I'll fit through."
Rose shook her head. "It's stuck." Holly put her head and arms through and pulled herself up, which is where things got tricky. She was a slender girl, except for her surprisingly large D cup breasts, which is where she got stuck.
"Rose, I'm sorry, you need to help" asked Holly, slightly embarrassed. Rose used her hands to squeeze Holly's breasts to the side to allow the brown haired girl to get through. Holly slid her body through the gap. "Ow!" she exclaimed. She looked at her leg, and saw a small cut in her black leggings. She checked the window and saw there was a sharp piece of wood in the frame that she had caught herself on. "I'd better remember that when I'm on my way out" she muttered to herself. Rose flushed the toilet and made her way back outside to speak to Mrs Tomkins. Holly slipped through the door and found herself crouching in the hall. This place was massive. She waited till her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, before ascending the spiral staircase to the first floor. She tread softly in her black ballet shoes, only stopping in surprise at the occasional creak of a floorboard. She knew it was just Mrs Tomkins at home tonight. Louise and Emily would be at the pool, and Peter was in Australia for a month.Still, she wasn't going to take any chances. There was too much at stake.

Holly moved silently along the upstairs corridor, until she came to the last door on the left. The door to the study was open invitingly. Holly went straight for the desk, rifling through papers. There it was! The contract. Holly scanned her eyes over it. Her eyes widened as she read the last paragraph.

"The signee hereforth agrees that all dignity shall be waived on the evening if the 14th of June. The signee agrees to abide by all instructions from Mrs Gillian Tomkins. Any attempt to defy these instructions will be met with punishment. No criminal charges may be pressed against Mrs Tomkins."

Just then, Holly heard a noise. It was the front door opening. Was Rose leaving?
"Mother, I'm home early! Surprise!"
Oh shit, it was Peter! Holly put the contract down and scurried towards the door. She crept out into the hall to hear, and the study door closed behind her, locking itself.
"Oh Peter, how good to see you! What a treat, just in time for my birthday next week!"
Holly turned and tried to reopen it. It wouldn't budge.
"Of course mother, I wouldn't miss it for the world."
She guessed she would just have to wait for them to go to the sitting room. At least she was safe here.
"Okay mother, I'm just going to put my bags away and I'll be down for supper."
Holly heard Peter's footsteps on the spiral stairs, and blind panic descended on her. She was going to be caught. She knew the study was locked, so she ran to the next door and tried to open it. Locked too.
Peter's steps were slow but steady.
Holly darted to the next door, which was also locked. How many goddam doors are there in this house? she thought.
The footsteps were getting louder now. Much louder.
There was one door left to try. Holly threw herself towards it, grasped the handle, and found herself in a bedroom. Peter's bedroom. She heard Peter reach the top of the stairs. Holly knew she only had seconds before he came in here to drop his bags off and found a scared teenage burglar. There was only one thing to do. She hurled herself to the floor and crawled under the bed. She shimmied her body to get into the cramped space, again having trouble due to her boobs, but there was more room than at the window. Peter was coming towards the door now. Holly was halfway under the bed when she felt her leggings catch on something. It must have been a nail on the underside of the bed. Once again, she knew she had to make a split second decision. Try and get her leggings free and risk getting caught, or lose the leggings for now. She heard the door open, and Holly hauled her body forwards, feeling her tight black leggings slide down her smooth white thighs, down her long legs and finally off over her feet. She clenched her fists in anger, feeling cold and exposed now she had lost half of her camouflage. Well, at least she could put them back on in a minute.
Holly tried to turn her head to see from under the foot of the bed. She could see her leggings lying there. She could also see her bright red panties on her cute little bum. Then she saw Peter's feet as he entered the room finally. He threw the suitcases on the bed, and Holly felt the weight pressing down on her. Then, to her horror, she saw a hand reaching down to her discarded clothing.
"For god's sake, I wish emily wouldn't leave her stuff lying around my room. Well, she won't be wearing these again" he chuckled. She saw his feet walk towards the window. She heard him open and close it, and knew instinctively that her leggings were now somewhere out in the garden.
This was not going well.
Peter left and went downstairs. Holly waited until he was gone before crawling out from under the bed. She got to her feet, and saw herself in a full length mirror. She saw a very beautiful girl looking very scared, wearing a tight fitting black top and a pair of very skimpy red knickers. The undies stretched tight over her small round cheeks, before vanishing into her butt crack, leaving a lot of her bare bottom on show. She looked around the room for something to wear, to hide her pale flesh. Nothing. It seems Peter had packed his every belonging in his suitcases. Holly tried them too, but they were locked. She decided just to get out and find her leggings in the garden. She stood at the top of the stairs, breathing heavily. She could hear Peter and his mother chatting away. Rose must have left already, surely? thought Holly. She put her foot out, misjudged the stairs, and fell forwards.

In the parlour, Peter and Mrs Tomkins had just opened a bottle of bubbly when they heard the noise of something crashing down the stairs.
"What the devil was that?" asked Peter as they ran towards the door. Peter grabbed a poker from the fireplace as defence. They raced out into the hall and stopped at the sight before them. Holly lay at the foot of the stairs on her back, spread eagled before them in her top and knickers. She saw them and leapt to her feet, feeling a pain in her ankle. She hobbled as fast as she could towards the bathroom and got inside, locking the door on Peter just as he reached it. With tears in her eyes from her sore foot, Holly lifted her legs to climb back through the tight space of the window. She put her legs and butt through first, hurriedly. She could hear Peter trying to barge the door down.
Now if Holly had had more time, she probably would have remembered to watch the sharp piece of wood on the window. However, time was not a luxury she could afford, and so as Peter burst through the door, Holly slipped out through the window and landed in just her red panties and her floral print white bra. Her top hung from the window frame, ensnared there. Peter reached out and pulled it inside. He looked out the window, and for a moment the two stared at each other, Peter taking in the vision before him of Tanya's friend, stripped to her underwear, cowering on his back lawn. Then Holly got up and ran as fast as her injured ankle would let her. Peter watched as she limped away, enjoying the way her butt cheeks wiggled as she tried to run. He hit a button next to the window and smiled as the lawn sprinklers came on. Holly screamed out loud as she was drenched in thick jets of freezing cold water, soaking through her undies. She escaped from the sprinklers, and looked down in dismay at her sizeable chest. Yup, the bra was wet and completely see through, her pink nipples standing out against the flowery patterns on the garment. Not only that, but she felt them stiffening due to the cold.
It was only then Holly realised she had stopped running and was standing in the middle of the residential street. Standing there soaking wet. Standing there half naked, shivering, her near naked bottom quivering in the night air, her big boobs partially exposed in her bra.
Holly ran. It was night, and there weren't too many people around. Those that did see her would never forget the sight of the ample chested girl jogging along on her injured foot, of her bright red embarrassed face, or of her pale white bottom jiggling as she ran through the streets, her soaken red skimpies clinging tight to every curve of her exposed cheeks.
But although she was embarrassed, although she was exposed, although she was crying, Holly knew, deep down, that it was worth it.
She had read the contract. She knew that Tomkins was planning some sort of mass humiliation.

She knew that they would be ready for them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeeKenny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 03:54 PM

Talking Nothing needs to be said

!!!
Old 01-25-2015, 03:00 PM

Here's a sort of preamble to the very final part, which will be coming next week....

5pm
Tanya was having her dinner when the phone rang. She answered it and found herself speaking to a panicked Holly.
"Tanya! The party is tonight!"
Tanya wrinkled her nose.
"No Holly, it's next week, you know that!"
"No, Rose just told me, they phoned her and told her the party has moved forward a week, anyone that can come is getting double their money!"
"Shit", said Tanya. Nothing was ready! All her plans, all her schemes, were they to amount to nothing? "Is Rose going?"
"Of course not, she knows what's happening. I warned everyone I knew, but I think they've asked a lot of kids to work it. What are we going to do?"
Tanya thought for a moment. As much as she wanted revenge on Mrs Tomkins, the most important thing now was stopping this obscene sounding party.
"We're going to have to call the police. You come round here and we'll phone them together."

6pm
"That's right sir, they're going to strip and humiliate lots of people" Tanya told Officer Dawes.
"And just how did you come about this information, young girl?" the grizzled policeman enquired.
"Errrr, I overheard someone" lied Tanya, "someone who was planning the party."
"Okay, listen girls, I'll send an officer round to pick you up. In fact, I'll do it myself. We'll take a ride down to that party and see if there's anything going on. But I warn you, I don't like having my time wasted" he said, with a mouthful of donut.

6:30pm
The rain beat down on the windscreen of the patrol car. Tanya and Holly sat in the back, looking anxiously at each other.
"We're not going to have to go inside, are we?" asked Holly, wary of her last encounter with the Tomkins family.
"Of course. But don't worry, I'm here. Ain't nothing gonna happen on my watch."
He drove on.

6:45pm
Tanya gazed out through the window and saw the exclusive dining place. Dawes swung the car into the parking area, and continued driving.
"I think this is where you park sir" said Tanya.
"Best we go in the back way," replied the officer. He pulled up at the rear entrance. A battered sign read KITCHEN STAFF ONLY. The three of them exited the car and Dawes ushered them inside.
It was dark in the kitchen.
"Excuse me sir, I can't see" said Holly. She was vaguely aware of something, almost a presence in the room with them. Then the lights were switched on and Holly and Tanya found themselves staring at Mrs Tomkins, her friends and family.
"Girls, girls, girls, you're just in time! I knew my family wouldn't let me down. This is the best birthday present I could hope for!" cackled Mrs Tomkins.
Tanya faced Officer Dawes. "See? Do something!" she cried.
Officer Dawes looked sympathetic. "Sorry girls, nothing I can do. They're all yours, Mrs Tomkins."
"Haha! Even the police have a price girls. There's nothing I can't buy, nothing!"
A number of guests rushed the bewildered girls, grabbing them from behind. A sack was put over each of their hands, and they were plunged into darkness.

9:30pm
The party had been in full swing for several hours, and the guests were getting drunk, their ruddy faces even redder than normal from the expensive wine. Tanya and Holly were in a dark room, each tied to a pole with their hands up. Both were blindfolded, but were still fully clothed.
"Tanya, I'm scared" said Holly.
"I know, me too."
"What's going on in there?"
"I don't know, Holly. But I'm sure we're going to find out sooner or later."

9:45
Rose crept through the corridors. Holly's sister was aware that Holly had been missing for a while, and had come to the party to look for her. She stealthily made her way past the kitchen and climbed the stairs until she was able to peer over and get a good view of the party.
She would never forget what she saw.
At first glance it was like a normal gathering. Mrs Tomkins sat at the head of the table, naturally, and her guests were being waited on by the staff. And then she saw that, apart from their aprons, the staff were nude. She recognised a lot of them, teenagers from the neighbourhood. They all looked embarrassed, ashamed. The guests would slap their asses as they walked by, male or female, it didn't seem to matter.
Then Rose noticed the plates.
Except it wasn't plates. The guests were eating the food from the prone naked bodies of more teenagers. There was Nancy, a girl she had gone to school with, lying naked, her nudity only partially covered by some salad and slices of chicken. Rose looked at Mrs Tomkins. She was flanked on either side by her daughters, Louise and Emily. Mrs Tomkins was holding something in her hand, what looked like a leash. Rose followed the lead and found that it led to another young girl. The leash was tied to a collar round the girls neck. It was the only thing she was wearing. She was licking water from a bowl.
It was insane, sickening, the sort of Bacchanalian orgiastic feast you only read about in the works of De Sade.
It had to be stopped.

10pm
"Okay everyone, it's 10 o'clock!" shouted Mrs Tomkins. "Now, I promised you a big surprise, didn't I?"
"Here here!" bellowed the crowd.
"And most of you were at my last party, am I right?"
"I'll say!" shouted Captain Orton. "That common tart got what she deserved!"
"Well, tonight, it's round two. Bring her out!"
All eyes fell on the entrance behind Mrs Tomkins, as Tanya was wheeled out, still blindfolded and tied to a pole.
"But not just one….tonight we have a genuine criminal! Someone who broke into my house! Bring her out too!"
The crowd boo-ed and jeered as Holly was brought out and positioned next to Tanya. Their blindfolds were removed, and their eyes struggled to take in the sight. They had not been able to stop the madness. All around them were naked and humiliated teenage boys and girls, most of them crying. But, Tanya thought, if they had been just the warm up…..what the hell was in store for her and Holly?
Holly had already started crying, faced with the braying mob. She looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. She thought she saw something….up on the 2nd floor. Holly could have sworn she saw her sister, Rose. But that couldn't be, could it? What would Rose be doing here?
"Alright everyone" sneered Tomkins. "Let's have some fun. But first, a toast. To wealth!"
She raised a glass and everyone started cheering.
Up in the wings, Rose heard the popping of corks. She could see Holly and Tanya, bound to poles. Rose knew that something awful was about to happen.
Rose knew she had to act fast.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeeKenny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 06:57 PM

Thumbs up

Very nice story, exactly the kind that I like much Rich vs poor, humiliation and potential reversal of roles, nothing could be more pleasant. Thank you for sharing.

Would love to see a kind of description of Mrs Tomkins and her daughters though. And if you don't mind, please describe expensive gowns and jewelry they're wearing, in contrast to the wretched, half-naked poor girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexandra80 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 09:05 PM

I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope the two girls get humiliated again before they get revenge.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:48 AM

Me, too...and I am also hoping messy food will be part of it, as in the first entry.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM

Default Class war

This is an awesome story Verry creative
Old 02-04-2015, 02:51 PM

Hey guys, hurt my arm skiing last week, will finish up this tale as soon as I'm able to, hopefully to everyone's satisfaction.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeeKenny For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Sorry to hear about that Kenny. Get well soon, for our sakes as well as yours!

At least if you've got one working arm you can still enjoy reading the stories here.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Changing 2

3m:54s

06-01-2006
Privado II Visvas Original 1

1m:50s

01-07-2022
great tease

3m:29s

05-22-2008
CB Occ 203