One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-11-2005, 05:58 PM
pivce's Avatar
pivce pivce is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 126
Thanks: 311
Thanked 553 Times in 71 Posts
Default ...

OUTSTANDING...videos like this r a real rarity...thx a lot
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-11-2005, 06:24 PM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,170
Thanks: 19,653
Thanked 32,917 Times in 4,418 Posts
Default

This reminds me, was footage ever obtained of Kate Logan, the girl in Vermont who stripped naked while giving her valedictorian speech awhile ago?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Gigabite's Avatar
Gigabite Gigabite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Calif
Posts: 49
Thanks: 6
Thanked 30 Times in 6 Posts
Default Wow!

Talk about "Hot off the press". Cudos to Wetmac for keeping us up to date on all the naked news from Norway. Thanks a lot! Another good post Wetmac.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,448 Times in 20,176 Posts
Default

OK, now that's some hot shit right there. I nominate this automatically for "Thread of the Week", if not "Thread of the Month". I'm going to be a wishful thinker and say that the guy was zoomed in as far as he could go. After all, he was in the very back row (or so it seemed), so I don't know how much farther he could have zoomed in (then again, I don't know much about video cameras). OK, well maybe he could have gone a bit further, but at least he zoomed back in after he pulled way back out. We have to give him a little credit for even having a camera there at all in the first place, and then having the thought to put it online. Think of all the great sexy moments that are now lost to the ages. Be thankful for this one.

But this was a great, great clip. I thought I'd seen everything there was to see on the great wide web, but never before had I seen a High School senior girl strip totally naked in front of a room filled with lots of people. Sure, I've seen some photo sets of some college girls taking it all off at some festival in front of a large crowd, and I have a vid of the Ballongdans (a topless dance with balloons) done by some Norwegian or Swedish college students, but I'd never seen a video like this: A girl with no prior "striptease" training (I assume), on stage totally alone, removing every single article of clothing, showing everybody in the entire room every inch of her naked body (and later, thanks to our intrepid camerman, everybody on the WWW who can find this video). And to that I say: Damn. That is some hot shit right there. I mean, think of the absolute guts it took for this girl to do this. Assuming she's not an out-and-out exhibitionist, she must have been at least a little embarrassed to do this. But this girl went and did it, undressing completely and dancing in front of all the people she went to school with for the previous 4 years. That just absolutely blows my mind. That is both so incredibly sexy and courageous. I have the utmost respect and admiration for this girl. If I was voting, I would stuff the ballot box with every vote I could in her favor. She can be my president any day she wants to.

KarlMalone: I had heard that story before, but I don't think anyone even was taping it. If anyone was, it would have been a parent, and unless he was a horny degenerate like us (lol) he probably wouldn't release the footage. And if the school had taped it, they probably would have destroyed it. Or, y'know, the principal may have sneaked it home when no one was looking...

Thanks to Wetmac, for posting this awesome video. And thanks to our Intrepid Camerman, for doing the right thing. And thanks, most of all, to Presidential Nominee Girl, for baring all to the entire world.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 05-11-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 05-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,448 Times in 20,176 Posts
Default

Also to KarlMalone: Have you heard about Delight Frazier? She was a girl who streaked at her High School graduation. This particular story did have a video. I've only ever seen a censored version though, but I've never found it available on-line.

edit: Here is a link to the story and a small cap from the video (censored): http://www.streaking.co.uk/relatedne...ghtfrazier.htm

edit2: A story I read elsewhere said that there may have been some Kate Logan video clips after all, but that still, unfortunately doesn't change the fact that they can't be found on-line. Oh, well.

Sorry, didn't mean to get this awesome, awesome thread off-track.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 05-11-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 05-11-2005, 10:15 PM
aniporn's Avatar
aniporn aniporn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 177
Thanks: 114
Thanked 844 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Holy crap o.o This is amazing but I hope there is another version out there someplace!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-12-2005, 01:30 AM
shiloh shiloh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 84
Thanks: 1
Thanked 183 Times in 46 Posts
Default Pics from links at Empornium & my caps (3 posts)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2Strip_rs.jpg (27.5 KB, 707 views)
File Type: jpg bscap002_213.jpg (15.0 KB, 549 views)
File Type: jpg bscap003_199.jpg (18.6 KB, 909 views)
File Type: jpg nakenruss.jpg (578.6 KB, 3877 views)
File Type: jpg russ2.jpg (16.5 KB, 767 views)
File Type: jpg russ3.jpg (39.6 KB, 1175 views)
File Type: jpg russ4.jpg (12.1 KB, 1106 views)
File Type: jpg russ5.jpg (21.6 KB, 692 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to shiloh For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 05-12-2005, 01:33 AM
shiloh shiloh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 84
Thanks: 1
Thanked 183 Times in 46 Posts
Default More pics 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg russ01.jpg (17.1 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg russ02.jpg (17.9 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg russ03.jpg (17.4 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg russ04.jpg (16.1 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg russ05.jpg (15.9 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg russ06.jpg (16.0 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg russ07.jpg (16.1 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg russ08.jpg (15.5 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg russ09.jpg (16.8 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg russ10.jpg (16.6 KB, 647 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shiloh For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 05-12-2005, 01:36 AM
shiloh shiloh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 84
Thanks: 1
Thanked 183 Times in 46 Posts
Default More pics 3

Empornium link ~ http://empornium.us/details.php?id=32200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg russ11.jpg (17.3 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg russ12.jpg (17.1 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg russ13.jpg (16.7 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg russ14.jpg (16.5 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg russ15.jpg (16.4 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpg russ16.jpg (15.9 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg russ17.jpg (16.8 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg russ18.jpg (16.3 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg russ19.jpg (16.9 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by shiloh; 05-12-2005 at 01:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shiloh For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 05-12-2005, 01:38 AM
dmattingly dmattingly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
Thanks: 286
Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Wow - talk about instant wood!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmattingly For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
norway, strip tease


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.