uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2013, 12:07 AM

Default my wife surprised me

My wife and I have been together since I was 16. One night after drinking and playing some card games with our Best friends, my wife and I ended up on the couch making out. Our friends were also sitting on the other couch and after watching us make out they followed our lead and proceed to do the same, slowly I started pulling my wife's shirt up and un doing her jeans. We ended up in our under ware and after my friend seeing what I was doing he did the same with his wife. I pulled off my wife's bra reveling her big double D títts and went to our bedroom .After a few minutes of fucking my friend peered in the door and said " do you mind if we join you guys "? I quickly looked at my wife and she said " sure "! I have always wanted to share her but never thought of with whom or how. Our friends climbed in our bed and proceed to fuck right next to us, I continued to fuck my wife in different positions, eating her out and having her ride my cock. After about 10 minutes my friend grabbed my hand and placed it on his wife's titt as he fucked his wife, this was so hot so I grabbed my friends hand and placed it on my wife's titt, I could tell he was enjoying it too the way he played with it and pinched her nipple and my wife was enjoying it too. I never imagined this happening and I was enjoying every minute of it. His wife moaning and as he pumped her pussy with his cock and my wife doing the same it was great. After a few more minutes my wife came and we let them finish. They ended up going home for the night and we never talking about it again. Just thinking of it still makes me hard and it is one night i would love to re live again!
Old 12-19-2013, 06:56 AM

Thanked 31,351 Times in 1,370 Posts
Default Donna

I know for sure that at least 9 other guys have banged my wife. It still turns me on to think about them screwing her. I get especially hot when I am fucking her and fantasizing about the drummer who was more than 20 years older than her, shooting a load into her hot pussy. She never had any of her lovers use condoms, so I know a lot of guys got to feel her "meat to meat".
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dirtyharry11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2014, 10:53 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 73 Posts
Default turn on

my wife had lovers before me
she never spoke about
it make me gues how the sex was for her
how do you think it was
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_my5z7mFLOH1sl1knbo3_1280.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mikee45 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:11 AM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default Forgiveness

Good luck to the two of you, DI. Thats tough news to hear.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 09:34 PM

Thanked 20,980 Times in 1,557 Posts

It's 18 years ago. Water under the bridge.
Everybody f**ks up and has regrets. The older you get the more regrets you have. Don't dwell on it.
It's what your life is like now that matters.

DR
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 PM

Default :)

Absolutely true!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 09:59 AM

Default My Wife's History

My wife is approximately 12 years younger than I am. When we met she had already been married twice and had one child from her first marriage. She is originally from Russia and spent much of her teens and twenties in Kiev, Ukraine. She emigrated to the US 20 years ago, is very bright, has an extensive English vocabulary, which she delivers with the sexiest accent.

As we began dating, I decided I wanted everything to be upfront and told her about my previous sexual experiences, which were pretty extensive. She has been much less forthcoming, indicating that she has had about 20 lovers. The most I can glean from her about them is that one boyfriend in her 20s had a very large cock which was uncomfortable when they had sex. She also shared that she had had a threesome with a couple one night in college. Also, her previous husband was endowed and could go a long time in doggy, spanking her and fucking her hard. He also bought her a dildo, which we have used a couple of times.

We have a very active sex life and she says that if she hadn't met me she wouldn't have experienced how fulfilling sex could be. I love the compliment, but she is great in bed, and I would love to have been a fly on the wall for everyone of her previous encounters.

I try to get her to open up about it, but she is basically a very pragmatic woman, and considers all of that in the past. She also seems to believe that what was between other men and her does not concern me.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to conngentleman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conngentleman View Post
My wife is approximately 12 years younger than I am. When we met she had already been married twice and had one child from her first marriage. She is originally from Russia and spent much of her teens and twenties in Kiev, Ukraine. She emigrated to the US 20 years ago, is very bright, has an extensive English vocabulary, which she delivers with the sexiest accent.

As we began dating, I decided I wanted everything to be upfront and told her about my previous sexual experiences, which were pretty extensive. She has been much less forthcoming, indicating that she has had about 20 lovers. The most I can glean from her about them is that one boyfriend in her 20s had a very large cock which was uncomfortable when they had sex. She also shared that she had had a threesome with a couple one night in college. Also, her previous husband was endowed and could go a long time in doggy, spanking her and fucking her hard. He also bought her a dildo, which we have used a couple of times.

We have a very active sex life and she says that if she hadn't met me she wouldn't have experienced how fulfilling sex could be. I love the compliment, but she is great in bed, and I would love to have been a fly on the wall for everyone of her previous encounters.

I try to get her to open up about it, but she is basically a very pragmatic woman, and considers all of that in the past. She also seems to believe that what was between other men and her does not concern me.
My wife's previous encounters all concern me (but in a good way because the stories make me hot!) but I also know they don't count now except that they all contributed to make her the lover she is now. I thank all the guys that came before me!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 04:28 PM

My wife got fucked by a lot of different men before we met. I use to hate this about her, but have grown to enjoy knowing it now and am turned on by it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amac65 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 08:47 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 73 Posts
Default turned on

turned on by exlovers
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mf5c23CnSX1rxb2vwo1_500.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikee45 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017