Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1 View Post
Sites like this one are illegal, but your government hasn't blocked access to this particular one. Either they disallow all search engines, or they leave it up to snooping and people turning one another in for breaking the law.

I appreciate the risk you took and your detailed candor

Thanks
Oh I never considered that it would be possible to block internet, I suppose the previous comment was intelligent. Sorry to Marshal.

I don't think that I am taking much of a risk because I only go on with my friends computer with his internet connection because he says he does not care because nothing will ever happen. I don't have the same confidence though, so when he goes back home I don't think I will be able to come on anymore. That thought drives me crazy, I think I am addicted! He says that his job here will not end anytime soon though so I should be around for a while as long as I keep getting invited.

I should also clarify, that not everything is illegal here. You are not supposed to look at anything showing the sex act but if it is normal sex with a man and a woman I think you would not get in too much trouble. Well an man would not a woman might? Basically everything sexual is worse for a woman to get caught in, unless it is homosexuality, that is a very serious offense here, especially with men. Sex without marriage is technically illegal but no one is ever charged with that anymore, at least it does not show up in the paper these days. Sometimes people are still charged if a man has sex with a woman who is married to someone else though.

How does it work over there? Are there any laws about sexuality? I have now seen any number of people in any number of places and I still can believe it. Sometimes I think I would love to come for a visit but I am not sure I could take it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
I know you did not actually. But it did give me the shock that you were probably hoping for. Thanks you for reading.
Actually I was...
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoothie View Post
Actually I was...
Well I am less naive now so I believe you! Love this crazy site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 06:50 PM

Default Speaking of bouncing...

...nice set of bouncers in your avatar Those belong to anyone you know?
Old 05-21-2013, 07:05 PM

Default Oh, and in answer to your other question.

The laws in the US are different from state to state, and then there are overriding federal laws. Most of the states are the same. Any photo or video depicting sex and children (under 18) is illegal to have or make. Sex between humans and animals is the same, but I'm less sure how consistent all the states are on that one.

I think there are still a couple states that don't allow the act of homosexual sex, but don't know if that also applies to photos and videos.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
...nice set of bouncers in your avatar Those belong to anyone you know?
It's just a really good bra.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 AM

Quote:
The laws in the US are different from state to state, and then there are overriding federal laws. Most of the states are the same. Any photo or video depicting sex and children (under 18) is illegal to have or make. Sex between humans and animals is the same, but I'm less sure how consistent all the states are on that one.

I think there are still a couple states that don't allow the act of homosexual sex, but don't know if that also applies to photos and videos.
Ah so maybe there are still some Americans somewhere that are just as shocked at the site as I was.

A question about etiquette, I made quite a few posts last night after I was legless from the drink but I don't exactly remember where. Should I track those down and see if any apologies need to be made, or are people here just as accepting of drunken rudeness as they are of of sexuality.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
Ah so maybe there are still some Americans somewhere that are just as shocked at the site as I was.

A question about etiquette, I made quite a few posts last night after I was legless from the drink but I don't exactly remember where. Should I track those down and see if any apologies need to be made, or are people here just as accepting of drunken rudeness as they are of of sexuality.
With an avatar like that, I don't think anybody cares how rude you are. DOn't worry about it!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM

Default No need to apologise.

Once I saw you'd put up a picture I took the liberty of going through all your posts to check for other pics. Nothing to worry about in what you wrote If you felt inspired to show off that bouncing booty I'm sure all doubt over whether to apologise would be forever erased by the responses
The Following User Says Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBill View Post
With an avatar like that, I don't think anybody cares how rude you are. DOn't worry about it!
It's so weird that just cropping it makes it seem so dirty. I wear that shirt often and I am never self conscious about it but I am always embarrassed when I see my own posts now. My friend, I really need to give him a name so I can quit saying that, almost convinced me to post something naughty but I yellowed and settled for the one you see. People seem happy enough with it.

By the way, the <naughty> is according to my standards only, it is nothing compared to what I see on this site so don't get too excited.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001