One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
lushjack lushjack is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 866
Thanked 1,494 Times in 66 Posts
Default procrastination by masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixit View Post
I can only imagine the hours you have spent doing this, and the result is quite good!

Thanks!
Thanks, for the recognition fixit! It was either this or finish grad school applications!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lushjack For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:04 AM
ncal101 ncal101 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Thanks: 3,092
Thanked 1,038 Times in 62 Posts
Default Save JPG at Maximum

Or work in tiff or psd or some other non-destructive format.

If you are working with JPGs that save at something low like 70% compression each time you save it you are losing detail.

open, crop and save - you lose 30%
open and arrange a section of your collage, save and lose 30%
open and arrange the whole collage, save and lose 30%

If you're going to do all this wonderful work you might as well keep the highest quality!

Thank you
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncal101 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:48 PM
lushjack lushjack is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 866
Thanked 1,494 Times in 66 Posts
Default Excellent advice!

Thanks ncal101! I was wondering why I was losing so much detail when I croped. I just found out about Tiff files, here are two Tiff caps (resaved as jpg files as the board doesn't allow for posting in the TIFF format) of Charlotte Ross from NYPD Blue, I will be working on this for my next collage. Maybe, I will redo the others. Thanks again, ncal101.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TIFF1 charlotte ross nypd blue.jpg (48.0 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg TIFF2 charlotte ross nypd blue.jpg (37.8 KB, 247 views)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
89xMan's Avatar
89xMan 89xMan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 1,014
Thanks: 10,882
Thanked 14,513 Times in 877 Posts
Default

FOund a bunch of Charlotte Ross from NYPD Blue. One of my faves ever

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twitchy_CharlotteRoss_NYPDBlue_NudeAwakening.jpg (149.8 KB, 676 views)
File Type: jpg charlotte-ross-01.jpg (50.7 KB, 1072 views)
File Type: jpg Ross_Charlotte_NYPD_Blue_1280_720.jpg (138.7 KB, 291 views)

Last edited by Fango; 04-04-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-03-2013, 01:03 AM
lushjack lushjack is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 866
Thanked 1,494 Times in 66 Posts
Default Charlotte Ross NYPD Blue Collages

Getting better at this...I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage1.jpg (70.7 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg ross2.5 with name.jpg (55.2 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg ross5.5 with name.jpg (36.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg ross6.5 with name.jpg (45.4 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg ross8.5 with name.jpg (55.5 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg ross9 with name.jpg (27.4 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg TIFF1 with name.jpg (25.0 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by lushjack; 04-03-2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: more attachments
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:37 AM
lushjack lushjack is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 866
Thanked 1,494 Times in 66 Posts
Default Rar file of all the Charlotte Ross I have

Here is a rar file of all the Charlotte Ross caps and collages I have, and with high quality tiff, png files and lightened jpg.files. Take what you want and leave the rest. Here are some examples of the file.


Please click "thanks" if you download the file.
Thanks, and enjoy,
LJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage1.jpg (131.0 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg ross8.5 with name.jpg (108.3 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg ross9 TIFFjpg.jpg (70.1 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot7.jpg (117.0 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20130401211503.jpg (110.1 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg thumbs20130401170531.jpg (139.0 KB, 151 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Charlotte Ross Tiff png and brightned.rar (90.95 MB, 68 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-05-2013, 09:16 AM
lushjack lushjack is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 866
Thanked 1,494 Times in 66 Posts
Default What I am working on for next week

Going on vacation. Here is a preview of what I'll be working on when I come back--Siwan Morris from the UK TV show Skins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siwan morris with name jpeg.jpg (29.6 KB, 784 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20130331131218.jpg (69.1 KB, 243 views)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-05-2013, 02:41 PM
JacksonSG-1 JacksonSG-1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Thanks: 3,648
Thanked 2,217 Times in 161 Posts
Default

Many years ago when the FCC decided to fine ABC for the Charlotte Ross scene years after it had aired, I downloaded the episode and put the clip on YouTube. Over the next few weeks it became a huge hit. I saw a listing on my video it was the most watched video of the week. I had over 10 million views and lots of great comments just for posting it. A month or so later YouTube took it down and threatened to delete my account. I was sad that day...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:17 AM
89xMan's Avatar
89xMan 89xMan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 1,014
Thanks: 10,882
Thanked 14,513 Times in 877 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSG-1 View Post
Many years ago when the FCC decided to fine ABC for the Charlotte Ross scene years after it had aired, I downloaded the episode and put the clip on YouTube. Over the next few weeks it became a huge hit. I saw a listing on my video it was the most watched video of the week. I had over 10 million views and lots of great comments just for posting it. A month or so later YouTube took it down and threatened to delete my account. I was sad that day...
We all appreciate your work, good sir. It is truly a great scene. What a reaction. And her body is too much! Furthermore, HOLY CRAP! Can't believe they got away with all of that.
I also have gifs!
Attached Images
File Type: gif CharlotteRossNYPDBlue001 (1).gif (4.79 MB, 4224 views)
File Type: gif CharlotteRossNYPDBlue002.gif (4.87 MB, 61 views)
File Type: gif CharlotteRossNYPDBlue003.gif (3.71 MB, 67 views)
File Type: gif CharlotteRossNYPDBlue004.gif (3.98 MB, 75 views)
File Type: gif CharlotteRossNYPDBlue005.gif (2.75 MB, 79 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:51 AM
jabroni jabroni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Nice Job

Very nice work. Love the Charlotte Ross scene.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jabroni For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
movie caps, movies


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.