uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2013, 01:18 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 426 Posts

More years ago than I care to remember a bunch of friends and I were at the beach, and some of us were taking it in turns to stand on one of the taller kids' shoulders and dive off into the sea. After a while I noticed that my next door neighbour, a very attractive girl called Belinda, hadn't had her turn yet.
So I said, "Why don't you do it?"
She said, "Oh I can't, it makes my bikini bottom come off!"
And I said, innocently, "That won't matter, I can dive down and get it back for you."

Moderator note: All people in photos or stories must be 18 or above.

Last edited by Mudbug; 03-28-2013 at 05:16 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:39 AM

Default Too much for the top

Few years ago I decided to go to a family beach with some friends. We normally go to the beach known for hot girls, but this one was closer and we didn't want to deal with the traffic. I expected a very boring beach visit with the typical families around.
To my surprise three women in their early 30's showed up. One of them caught my eye; a busty brunette with just a little extra fat on her. She was wearing a yellow bikini, but it looked a size or two too small on the top. She had nice full tits- probably a DD or DDD. She sun-bathed for awhile and I lost interest. We were planning to leave when all three girls jumped in the water. The first wave picked those boobs right up out of the bikini. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her dark brown areolas and nipples were impossible to miss. She quickly tried to get them back in, but it was futile. Between the size of the top/boobs and the repeated waves hitting her, she had no chance.
As an added bonus when she came out of the water it became obvious that the yellow bikini contained no liner. Her brown 6cm areolas were easily visible in the wet material. She walked through a large group of families to get a board and all the fathers noticed! She didn't seem to notice that her suit was see through.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdoggeek View Post
Few years ago I decided to go to a family beach with some friends. We normally go to the beach known for hot girls, but this one was closer and we didn't want to deal with the traffic. I expected a very boring beach visit with the typical families around.
To my surprise three women in their early 30's showed up. One of them caught my eye; a busty brunette with just a little extra fat on her. She was wearing a yellow bikini, but it looked a size or two too small on the top. She had nice full tits- probably a DD or DDD. She sun-bathed for awhile and I lost interest. We were planning to leave when all three girls jumped in the water. The first wave picked those boobs right up out of the bikini. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her dark brown areolas and nipples were impossible to miss. She quickly tried to get them back in, but it was futile. Between the size of the top/boobs and the repeated waves hitting her, she had no chance.
As an added bonus when she came out of the water it became obvious that the yellow bikini contained no liner. Her brown 6cm areolas were easily visible in the wet material. She walked through a large group of families to get a board and all the fathers noticed! She didn't seem to notice that her suit was see through.
A surfboard? This should be good
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blunderman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 09:21 PM

Thanked 7,447 Times in 287 Posts

Last summer on a hot day my pregnant wife and I went to spot we like on the Shenandoah River in Virginia. As we were getting into the water, she took off her bikini top and handed it to me. I shoved it into the pocket of my trunks and we floated and swam for a couple of hours. After a while she asked for her top and I reached for it and it was gone. It had come out of my pocket and floated away. We looked around the spot where we had been swimming but couldn't find it.
I told her to forget about it as it was probably lost forever but she looked downstream and saw a large group of people about 50 yards away. She said "I wonder if they saw it." And started walking downriver to ask.
I started to pack up the truck and she came back about 10 minutes later...without her top.
Attached Thumbnails
P1010565.JPG   P1010567.JPG  

P1010568.JPG   P1010581.JPG  

Last edited by jho; 04-03-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added Photos
Old 04-04-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
Last summer on a hot day my pregnant wife and I went to spot we like on the Shenandoah River in Virginia. As we were getting into the water, she took off her bikini top and handed it to me. I shoved it into the pocket of my trunks and we floated and swam for a couple of hours. After a while she asked for her top and I reached for it and it was gone. It had come out of my pocket and floated away. We looked around the spot where we had been swimming but couldn't find it.
I told her to forget about it as it was probably lost forever but she looked downstream and saw a large group of people about 50 yards away. She said "I wonder if they saw it." And started walking downriver to ask.
I started to pack up the truck and she came back about 10 minutes later...without her top.
That he only time she ever lost her suit?
Old 04-04-2013, 11:54 AM

Thanked 7,447 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderman View Post
That he only time she ever lost her suit?
She usually would leave her top near the truck so, yes, thats the only time she actually lost one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
She usually would leave her top near the truck so, yes, thats the only time she actually lost one.
Got any more stories about folks losing their suits?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Great stories guys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 10:17 AM

Default Girlfriend at the time

My GF at the time and I spent a weekend at a beach in Delaware on a really crowded and hot weekend. We were in the water most of the time we were there just to get away from the heat. On our first day there, the waves were big and everyone there was in the water.

We were both 40 at the time and Ranae had an really cute figure, weighing about 110 pounds and having a 34d cup chest that were very firm with large pink nipples that got long when hard. Her figure still let her wear a bikini and she was wearing a conservative white one that day.

The top to her bikini had padding in it that hid her nipples when they were hard but it really showed her cleavage of nicely. The bottoms were great as when they got wet and from swimming, they got tight, and you could see the outline of her slit in them all the time. She shaved her pussy and just left a small tuft of hair above her clit and the bikini always tucked into her lips, but you couldn't see through them at all.

We were out deep in the waves and were both tired so we swam and walked back to the beach. Ranae got tangled up in a big wave I saw coming and she didn't. It washed her up to the waters edge in front if two older couples where she got herself to all fours to catch her breath. Needless to say she didn't realize right away that her bikini to was around her waist and her big 34d's were hanging down for all to see!

As I made my way over to her, one of the older guys she washed up in front of was helping her to her feet and Ranae realized her top came down. All I could see we're her nipples standing straight out and the couples looking at her while she futzed with her bikini top to get it back on. I asked her if she was OK and she said she was fine, just ebarrassed, and the lady with the guy that helpd her said she had nothing to be embarrassed about and wished she could still wear a bikini. I helped Ranae retie the back of her top and we all laughed and we walked back to our blanket...

It was nice seeing her topless.....
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupleBandB View Post
My GF at the time and I spent a weekend at a beach in Delaware on a really crowded and hot weekend. We were in the water most of the time we were there just to get away from the heat. On our first day there, the waves were big and everyone there was in the water.

We were both 40 at the time and Ranae had an really cute figure, weighing about 110 pounds and having a 34d cup chest that were very firm with large pink nipples that got long when hard. Her figure still let her wear a bikini and she was wearing a conservative white one that day.

The top to her bikini had padding in it that hid her nipples when they were hard but it really showed her cleavage of nicely. The bottoms were great as when they got wet and from swimming, they got tight, and you could see the outline of her slit in them all the time. She shaved her pussy and just left a small tuft of hair above her clit and the bikini always tucked into her lips, but you couldn't see through them at all.

We were out deep in the waves and were both tired so we swam and walked back to the beach. Ranae got tangled up in a big wave I saw coming and she didn't. It washed her up to the waters edge in front if two older couples where she got herself to all fours to catch her breath. Needless to say she didn't realize right away that her bikini to was around her waist and her big 34d's were hanging down for all to see!

As I made my way over to her, one of the older guys she washed up in front of was helping her to her feet and Ranae realized her top came down. All I could see we're her nipples standing straight out and the couples looking at her while she futzed with her bikini top to get it back on. I asked her if she was OK and she said she was fine, just ebarrassed, and the lady with the guy that helpd her said she had nothing to be embarrassed about and wished she could still wear a bikini. I helped Ranae retie the back of her top and we all laughed and we walked back to our blanket...

It was nice seeing her topless.....
That the only story you have? It's very hot!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b

0m:39s

08-06-2005
017d8584