One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-15-2012, 12:30 AM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Found another hot one! This girl doesn't undress, but she gropes two dicks at once and has wine licked off her breasts in front of her screaming friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1b.jpg (35.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 1e.jpg (36.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 1g.jpg (27.8 KB, 83 views)
Attached Files
File Type: flv 1.flv (16.55 MB, 1148 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 11-02-2014, 01:26 AM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Down to her pantie in club contest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101231627.jpg (125.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101231751.jpg (123.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101231803.jpg (126.1 KB, 78 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 ▶ 2010.10.20 Fusion 丁字褲翹臀熱舞大น.mp4 (54.75 MB, 397 views)

Last edited by import_girl_fan; 11-02-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 11-02-2014, 01:52 PM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Wish someone can find the rest of this video clip. This hot is girl is undoing her top just as the video cuts out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101233032.jpg (104.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101233142.jpg (107.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101233205.jpg (127.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20141101233230.jpg (122.2 KB, 38 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 2012.06.30 Fusion 皇后派對-14.mp4 (43.36 MB, 240 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 11-03-2014, 07:38 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

I'm a HUGE fan of these Taiwanese/Chinese clubbing videos and have downloaded dozens of them from youtube and various places. As much as I love them they never seem to progress beyond hidden nudity. I would love to see some that go a little further.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 11-04-2014, 01:43 AM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke777 View Post
I'm a HUGE fan of these Taiwanese/Chinese clubbing videos and have downloaded dozens of them from youtube and various places. As much as I love them they never seem to progress beyond hidden nudity. I would love to see some that go a little further.
There was one video on youtube that got taken down where a girl removed her hands, which I did not download in time. However, the girl was not hot, and she had no boobs. In fact, one of the comments on the video was "chest does not look good".

While I wish more would progress to full nudity, even the partial nudity ones have their appeal. It has the flavor of cute non-professional girls taking their tops off and holding their boobs in front of a club full of their cheering friends. If you have some good ones not here, please post! All of the ones I found were from YouTube in the years between 2010-12. Seems like these contests don't occur anymore, or videos have gone underground. Unfortunately, I don't read chinese, so it's hard for me to dig deeper.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 11-04-2014, 06:30 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Agree with all you said. I do have some to post -- hopefully they're new to you and OCC. I particularly love how it's the girls in the audience that are urging the participants to strip the most.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1021每週四時尚女王比賽-雨秀.&#.jpg (114.6 KB, 249 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 1021每週四時尚女王比賽-雨秀.&#.mp4 (6.81 MB, 629 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 11-04-2014, 06:32 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

I like how enthusiastic this chubby girl is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1025每週一校花派對-大大.mp4_thumbs_[2014.1.jpg (140.2 KB, 162 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 1025每週一校花派對-大大.mp4 (4.15 MB, 210 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 11-04-2014, 06:33 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

one more for today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040649 xvid (SD).mp4_thumbs_[2014.11.04_06.25.51].jpg (107.7 KB, 176 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 P1040649 xvid (SD).mp4 (2.08 MB, 204 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 11-05-2014, 01:19 AM
import_girl_fan's Avatar
import_girl_fan import_girl_fan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 565
Thanks: 125
Thanked 3,600 Times in 339 Posts
Default

Thanks! These are similar to ones I've seen on YouTube, but I'm not sure if they are the exact same ones. What are your other sources?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 11-05-2014, 06:37 AM
luke777 luke777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 3,408
Thanked 40,236 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Source is youtube and I have the same problem as you -- not reading Chinese -- so it's just endless searching and viewing. I have more, all very similar and you may have seem them before -- but I can post them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010.10.30 Fusion 月冠軍大賽-1(舞台拍.jpg (153.1 KB, 212 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 2010.10.30 Fusion 月冠軍大賽-1(舞台拍.mp4 (13.14 MB, 238 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to luke777 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
asian, strip game


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.