photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2011, 03:53 PM

If anyone here has suggestions or requests for what you'd like to see in future Amelia Duchagne stories, feel free to tell me. I won't promise I follow up on them, but if I see anything that catches my fancy I might!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 04:38 PM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 254 Posts

These are fantastic! I am an instant fan. Any and all ENF fiction of yours would be welcome here!
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:15 PM

The Anthropology Error

“Are you quite sure of this, Dr. Duchagne?” asked Lavender Hutchins, gazing around uncomfortably in the safari tent. She was not used to the climate, and the heat and humidity was making her quite uncomfortable.

Amelia Duchagne responded from behind a screen, that she had brought with her on the expedition. She was getting changed.

“When in Rome, do as the Romans do, Dr. Hutchins! The Amazon tribes are much more likely to be friendly to one, who adopts their customs.”

“Yes, but... to dress in leopard skins! How uncivilized.”

“Quite so, Dr. Hutchins. Yet, if we want their aid to find the islands' rich supply of magnetonium, we must make sure we are on friendly terms with the natives... uncivilized as they may be.”

“And you are sure they dress in leopard skins? Have you ever seen an Amazon?”

“Of course not, Doctor Hutchins! But one can easily deduce it, based on the customs of neighbouring tribes.”

There was a noise from without, and Lavender Hutchins spun around. Peering through the tent-cloth, she swallowed. “I think we are about to find out, Dr. Duchagne. I see shadows without – it must be the natives!”

“Ah, excellent!”

Dr. Duchagne stepped out from behind the screen. She was dressed in the manner of an exotic tribeswoman: A simple dress of leopard skin was wrapped around her body, leaving her arms and most of her long legs – including her feet – quite bare! Her blond hair was not neatly arranged, but instead fell freely over her shoulders. Dr. Hutchins blushed at the indecency, but this was no time for politeness. “Quickly, Dr. Duchagne! Step outside, and greet them!”

“I shall!” declared the other, and adjusting her glasses, strode to the opening of the tent, and exited. Her colleague stayed just inside, peering outside warily.

A great group of amazons stood before the tent. They were tall, dark-skinned women, each dressed in animal hides and armed with great spears. One who seemed to be their leader stepped forth, and spoke in a strange tongue. She raised her hand in a greeting, undid the bone clasp on her clothes, and cast the animal hide before Dr. Duchagne's feet. Underneath it, the amazon wore a woven-grass blouse and a skirt.

“What is she saying, Dr. Duchagne?” wondered Lavender Hutchins, looking at her colleague who had gone quite pale.

“She gives us this hide as a gift. I think it is expected I do the same.”

“Well then, hurry up!” shouted Lavender, seeing the impatient faces of the Amazons. Dr. Duchagne, however, just stood as if frozen.

“What are you waiting for?” Dr. Hutchins shouted, and in panic, tore the leopard skin off her colleague and threw it towards the Amazons.

There was a moment of silence. Then, the Amazons broke into loud, raucous laughter.

“I assure you, Dr. Hutchins... if I had known this was their custom, I would have worn something underneath! Oh dear...”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerindclvr View Post
These are fantastic! I am an instant fan. Any and all ENF fiction of yours would be welcome here!
Incidentally, for those interested in seeing more of his work, you can find more at: http://princebuffoon.deviantart.com/.

My understanding is that Meepo deliberately leaves some stuff only available there to encourage visits to said accounts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divides For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 04:51 PM

The Mesmerist Mistake

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present, from the furthest Orient, Mr. Lu Ching, master of mysteries!”

A Chinese gentleman walked up on the stage. He looked rather unremarkable, save for his Oriental robes of blue and red, and a friendly smile splitting his face with a row of perfect, white teeth. He gently flicked his mustaches.

“Very glad to be here,” he said, taking a deep bow to the audience. “Have traveled upon entire world, so good to finally see Britain! In China, learned arts of Feng Shui and alchemy. In Araby, learned art of snake-charming and many interesting things. In India, learned mesmerism...”

“Poppycock!” came a shout from the audience, and the Oriental gentleman looked a little taken aback. Amelia Duchagne had stood up. “I can believe in alchemy and Feng Shui as natural expressions of chemistry and magnetism, and I commend your people deeply for discovering them, but surely mesmerism, or hypnotism as some call it, is merely fiction!”

“Oh? In that case, deeply apologize for presenting mere fiction to audience.” said the Chinese man with a deep bow. This did not seem enough for Amelia Duchagne, however, who strode up on stage, protesting: “There is nothing scientific about the so-called art of hypnotism. It is merely trickery, smoke and mirrors. If I had not intervened, I am sure Mr. Ching here would have brought up an accomplice to 'hypnotize', as it were.”

“Perhaps, if not too much trouble, lady would permit me to demonstrate?” inquired the gentleman.

“Try your best. Make me do something outrageous, if you can.” said Amelia Duchagne confidently, fixing him with her gaze. The man produced an amulet from the folds of his sleeve, and held it up before her eyes. He began to move it like a pendulum from side to side, all the while he chanted some magical words: “Nü Hai Zi Kuai Tuo Yi Fu”.

Nothing happened. The man returned the amulet to his sleeve, pressed his palms together, and bowed for the audience again. “Deeply apologize for presenting mere fiction to audience.” he repeated.

Dr. Duchagne turned to the audience, accustomed to holding scientific lectures. “We should not underestimate the mysteries of the Orient”, she said while she undid her corset. “In many fields, the Chinese are far more advanced than ourselves. The field of Feng Shui, for instance, may build upon principles of the Earths' magnetic field” - here she paused to pull her arms through her sleeves - “principles that we in Britain do not yet understand. Similarly, the Chinese alchemists have accomplished astonishing feats of chemistry.” She pulled her dress down to her waist as she removed the corset entirely.

“However, the fact that this man is trying to present mesmerism as a real science is enough to make me skeptic.” She stepped out of her shoes. “In all likelihood, he is little but a charlatan. A true Chinese scientist, or mystic if you prefer that term, would know the difference between truth and falsehood.”

Dr. Duchagne's naked breasts jumped a little as she turned towards Mr. Ching again. “You are free to continue your demonstrations, Mr. Ching, but I don't think I shall be attending. I have seen enough, to know you for a fraud.”

“Of course. Understand perfectly,” said Lu Ching with a polite bow. “Once more, do apologize to audience. Terribly sorry.”

“Good,” said Amelia Duchagne, shrugging off her open dress until it pooled around her feet. “Well, ladies and gentlemen, I must be on my way. Good day.”

“Ahem. Apologize, but lady has forgotten something.”

“What? Oh, of course,” blushed Amelia Duchagne, “How silly of me.” She pulled down her bloomers to around her ankles, and stepped out of them. “How embarrassing that I should forget. Well. Good day to you all.” she said with a polite curtsy to the audience, and left.

“Once more,” said Mr. Ching to the gaping audience, “Apologize for presenting mere fiction.”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:18 PM

The Ape Escapade

“Ladies and gentlemen!” proclaimed Amelia Duchagne, gazing out over the rather fear-struck crowd.

“I know what I have next to me may seem menacing, but bear with me for a moment! As distinguished men and women of science, you have of course heard of Charles Darwins' theories, and I, Amelia Duchagne, have presented evidence in their support!”

She paused, giving the audience time to study a great ape, chained on the stage next to her. It seemed to be some kind of gorilla, although a very large one. Experts in the audience concluded it must be a female, but of some hitherto unknown, over-sized species.

“I have found a way to advance this creatures' evolution! By exposing it to magnetism, I can elevate its brain-waves to be similar to those of a human! Watch, and be astonished!”

With these words, Amelia Duchagne pulled a lever. The chains fell away from around the great ape, and for a moment it looked quite perplexed. Before it had time to cause any damage, though, Dr. Duchagne pulled another lever, and there was a great humming sound of electro-magnets being activated. The ape looked dumbfounded, and then gradually, some semblance of human intelligence poured into its eyes.

It gazed out over the crowd. Then it screeched in shock, and jumped in behind Amelia Duchagne, as if it were afraid!

“Lucy, don't hide.” said Dr. Duchagne, a little surprised at the ape's reaction. “There's nothing to be afraid of... what's that?”

She leaned down to listen to the chattering sounds the ape was making. It was fortunate, that she had studied the linguistic development of all primates known to man.

“You are ashamed because you are naked?” said Amelia Duchagne, a little surprised. “But... You are an ape, Lucy. You are always naked. What's that? Yes, I am a primate too. Um... No, I do not believe we wear the same size. Why do you... Lucy!”

The great ape picked up Amelia Duchagne. She screamed in panic as the monstrous creature lifted her overhead, and grabbed at her skirts. It was useless to try to fight the great gorilla's strength – there came a sudden tug, and Amelia's skirts were pulled over her head so that the entire dress was peeled off. Lucy let go, and she fell down on the stage dressed only in her corset and bloomers.

“Lucy! Give me my dress at once! Oh dear...”

The gorilla was not listening: She was busy trying to fit into the checkered dress, pulling it down over her own head. The garment was faring poorly, and Amelia was far too busy trying to cover her unmentionables to intervene. Eventually the ape succeeded – though the dress was already bursting at the seams.

“Th- there,” said Dr. Duchagne carefully, “Now you're fully dressed. No need to be scared...”

Lucy shook her head.

“What are you missing?”

The gorilla pointed at her head meaningfully, and advanced on Amelia Duchagne.

“Wh- whatever are you meaning, Lucy? A hat? I'm not wearing a hat. Please, Lucy, all I'm wearing is... Oh dear. They're not a hat, Lucy!” she said, gripping her bloomers with both hands so tightly that her knuckles whitened. It was no use.

The gorilla yanked the white bloomers off her to place them on its head, coquettishly arranging them, while Amelia Duchagne blushed crimson and covered her groin with her hands as best she could, squirming while the audience watched.

“Bad Lucy! Bad! Give them back! Please?”

Lucy shook her head, crossing her arms. It became too much for Dr. Duchagne – so hot with shame that she could power a steam engine herself, she ran hurriedly across the stage. She didn't get far, though, before she tripped on Lucy's chains. The audience gasped as she landed awkwardly, displaying her naked bottom to everyone who had eyes.

In response, an old man stood up applauding.

“A quite convincing demonstration, wouldn't you say? Lucy behaves like a woman, and Amelia like a baboon! Bravo!”

“Oh dear...”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:06 AM

Like the old man's comment, an amusing story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 09:44 PM

Default Great

This is great, and needs to be continued!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:28 PM

Default also...

Also if you are going to continue this and want ideas, you should do more like Animal Magnetism. After I saw Flubber for the first time I always wanted to see a story like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to chepedufrain For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 09:13 PM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 254 Posts

still abszolutely loving this series... as far as ideas it'd be nice to see more in which her and others around her get made nekkid. Maybe some more play involving the loss of her inhibitions, temporarily making her and others do embarrassing things..?

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Changing 2

3m:54s

06-01-2006
Privado II Visvas Original 1

1m:50s

01-07-2022
great tease

3m:29s

05-22-2008
CB Occ 203

10m:20s