uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2020, 10:46 AM

Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,152 Posts

My wife wants to be a woman who has two guys at once. Has almost happened a few times but she got shy at the last moment, which we respected, obviously without question.

I have stopped trying, but if the chance ever comes up organically, I sure hope she goes for it.

Her friend from way back in grad school is a normal, typical woman who isn't as wild as she used to be, but she often had multiple guys at once and wasn't shy about it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 11:03 AM

Thanked 4,582 Times in 259 Posts

I've only known one gal to admit to two guys at once. But as others have said, many don't go around bragging about their sexual lives (even if they are overtly sexual they don't give out details), so it's possible I know many more, I just don't know about it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 11:49 AM

Thanked 3,062 Times in 121 Posts

My wife sucked off several guys in a row a few times in college, but only sucked two at once one time.

She was double teamed by those two.

She doesn't like anal, but these guys both ended up in her pussy, the classic double penetration position of her on top of one guy and the other one sticking it in from the rear.

She tried the bigger guy, about 8 inches on bottom first and the little 5 inch guy on top but the little guy kept slipping out.

She reversed them, riding the 5 inch cock and the bigger cock slipped right in.

She was surprised they fit so easily, but the 5 inch guy was thin too. She said she had bigger cocks than those two combined so it didn't hurt at all.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to frodobaggins19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 01:31 PM

Thanked 26,042 Times in 2,753 Posts
Default wife & friends

Had a mini-group swing last Sat.....
They invited us and another couple to their home for some swing fun... mmmfff.... it was Schoolgirl nite themed for the women..... so all 3 women were in their short plaid skirts w/ knee/thigh high stockings & heels.... my wife wore a yellow skirt & high hair pig-tails, the others were in red...... no dinner, just snacks & cocktails.... The girls were all sitting together on the couch feeling each other up & down to warm up while us guys watched w/ our cocktails.... I called my wife over and she straddled me kissing and dirty talking me... I told her to suck me and jerk the other 2 guys sitting next to me.. her arms were spread out sucking and stroking on her knees... then she just mover over to one guy and sucked him... the other 2 wives came over and took turns sucking us guys tag team style.. like musical cocks.. lol... then one wife climbed on and straddled a cock and the others followed suit, so we all had our cocks in someone wifes pussy while they rode us... great little forplay for everyone...

Then we moved to the bedroom for the main event, and the girls all got on the edge of the bed on their knees doggy while us guys moved around playing musical pussys... lol.. Its always a big turnon to-- lift that skirt and pull those panties to the side - and slide in. Then us guys layed back on the bed and the girls face straddled us under their skirts to their orgasms... alot of moaning going on all at once!!!

The wife on my face moved down to my cock and rode me , as my wife moved over to me and straddled my face.. one on my cock and one on my tongue, while they played with each others tits and kissing... my wife was dirty talking the wife on my cock telling her to "fuck my husband".. "do you like feeling the cock I get everynight?"... and more... they both had orgasms and I let go in her pussy from the excitement.. my wife was feeling my cum and her clit at the same time reaching under her....

My wife climbed off , and found the next cock to fuck as did the other girl... the girl on my cock stayed on my enjoying the impaled moment for a while as I was recharging.... my wife was riding another cock under her skirt missionary w/ her heels waving around in the air.. I like that look of heels up in the air flopping around.... I told the guy to "fuck her hard and give her your sperm".. when she heard me, she started fucking like crazy begging for him to fill her pussy ... he did and she had another good orgasm..when her got off her, I went over and fucked my wifes sperm lubed pussy telling her what a sl*t she is... (I didn't cum, just some cock strokes).
The 3rd giel/wife took a mouthload from the other guy... we all took a short recharge break drinking cocktails and talking dirty.
From there it was a fuck-fest, and lezzy-fest for all... my best watching moment was seeing the wife spitroasted and the 2 othe wives under her sucking on each of her tits. She was really enjoying it all took loads at both ends... then she shotgunned dribbled her mouthload to the other wives under her. I was watching her pussy up in the air from behind dripping sperm under her skirt from her fresh injected load.... what a sl*tty look!!!!..... the other wives were also spitroasted throughout the night as their husband sat back & watched as I did,, , and they all were cum full everywhere by 11pm when things started winding down... we all had a good time... my wife came over to me and straddled my cock in the chair, and told me, "can you feel how sl*tty I was w/ your friends?"... lol ... I said "yes, you feel very sperm lubed honey"....
we all got dressed, but all the wives had to do was find their panties?!!..lol... on the way home, the wife stared sucking my cock while driving, and told me to pull over somewhere... I pulled into an office parking lot which was empty, and she climbed on my cock w/ her panties to the side, riding me in the front seat like teenagers, telling me to give her another load... she didn't know if it was sloppy 3rds- 4ths- or 5ths ???... when we got home her panties were soaked, and she pulled up her shirt to show me the cum running down her thigh... we laughed.. ///... I took a shower and went to bed to find her under the covers still wearing her panties & stockings... I asked if she was going to take a shower?.. she replyed "no", that she wanted to sleep like a used sl*t with everyones sperm still in her... she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep.......

Another good time w/ good swing friends... PS- the other wives were in the same cum filled condition at the end of the evening...

The pic below is the outfit my wife wore.. (taken another time).

Attached Thumbnails
Old 08-13-2020, 04:17 PM

Thanked 1,339 Times in 131 Posts

I need to find these women!!!!!

As for your cous how did he not play it on his tv while fucking the shit out of her?

OK Maybe dont marry her if thats not your thing but man party with that girl & make her recreate that vid with you & get her to "Make you feel better" by doing a vid with you & her Girlfriends!

1 day I hope to see pics of some woman I know either here or a site like this. How I have never just stinks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_i_am_1999 View Post
My cousin used to date this girl named Nikki. My cousin dumped her after one of his old friends showed him a video of him and two of his buddies fucking the shit of her at a party (it was before they got together.)

I know who the guy is and thought about sending him an fb message offering a 100 bucks for a copy of the video...
Or, even better, just leave her alone. No need to destroy her reputation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cash23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 03:02 PM

Thanked 59,475 Times in 2,277 Posts

Of the women I've fucked myself, I definitely know that 20% of the have had 3 somes or more. I suspect that really means that about double that number have had more than 1 guy at once.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 11:16 PM

Thanked 49,254 Times in 2,731 Posts

I've known one woman who engaged in this type of behavior and she was anything but "used as a receptacle". If anyone was being used, it was the men in her life.

There was nothing about her public demeanor or appearance that would even suggest that she was into this type of behavior. She was quietly attractive and petite. Highly intelligent and very responsible.

She would explain to me that her brain was "wired more like a man's than a woman's". She always had at least two guys that she would fuck with at least one of them being aware of the other. She found it exciting that at least one of her "boyfriends" was ignorant of her lifestyle. She would reason that men did this sort of thing all the time. Though not her preference, she was not above the occasional one night stand with multiple guys. The most she had at one time was five but found that the experience was actually quite boring and would, almost always, limit it to two at once.

She was easily the sexiest woman I ever met primarily because she was so sexually aggressive and liberated. I could tell you stories....
Old 08-16-2020, 07:05 PM

Thanked 3,140 Times in 254 Posts
Default One Real Woman, Lots of Real Men

Before we married, my wife conducted herself much like what Video Boy describes immediately above.* She usually had two or three studs 'in the stable', going back and forth and letting each know about the others.** Only difference from Video Boy's post was that her max in bed at the same time was only 3 instead of 5.* The only time she had more than one in the bed was on a triple date that ended up in a hotel room. The other two girls got really pissed when all three guys wanted to just keep on fucking only her, so they ended up just watching.* That was her only time with multiples.* Said they wanted to do the multiple hole thing but she just wanted to fuck, so she just fucked them one at a time with the other two guys using their hands on her tits and clit.

But her max in one night, one at a time, was more than 5; it was 8.* That time she allowed only one in the room at a time, they waited outside and got to come in one by one.* Sounded like she was taking money, but she wasn't.** She was in it for the pleasure and had chosen the guys carefully.* This was at a church retreat, so she knew everyone. Invitation only.* One of the guys was the junior pastor.

I know all this because she has told me about each event.* She explained her style after our first couple of dates, said that if I was jealous I could leave.* Glad I didn't!* Said she'd continue fucking the three other guys she was then seeing, and that she'd keep fucking all four of us as long as she was enjoying it, which at the time she certainly was.* If she was planning to spend the night with one of us, she'd let the others know.* One fellow couldn't handle his jealousy so he got eliminated.* She told me that she thought women could handle multiple fuckbuddies much better than guys could.* She soon dropped the other two, one because he couldn't find her clit with his tongue, and the other because he didn't mind her always being nude at home but didn't like her staying that way when visitors were there.* Meanwhile, she had added one more guy, but he wanted her to give up her side career as a life model and to quit her role in a local play calling for her to open her legs to display her bare self.* So he didn't last long.* And the next guy she added quit when she wouldn't agree to stop fucking other people.* That left me.* That was years ago, and here I am.* Every so often she teases me with another adventure from her wild past.*

As for my handling the jealousy, I really didn't mind.* Yes, I had difficulty on certain nights knowing that some other guy was warming his cock between her legs, and thought maybe I'd be better off not knowing.* But, I had no rights of possession over her, and got used to her brutal honesty of telling me.* As Video Boy's friend reasoned, guys get away with having several fuckbuddies at the same time; no reason for women not to.* The big difference is that most women don't talk about it.* I found one who does.*

They say that if a man tells you how many partners he's had, divide by four.* If a woman tells you, multiply by four.* Then add another eight for every year she was single after age 25 and twelve for every year single after 30.

Last edited by MFN; 08-16-2020 at 07:18 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2020, 07:28 PM

Default We enjoy multiple partners

I met this wonderful woman last year and we travel together. We live in my RV and see the country and are both swingers. It is exciting to know that she is having a "good" time while I am also fucking someone.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NaturallyExcited For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob

2m:38s

11-19-2023
Leilani Dowding 2